[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon PhD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: PokemonUniversity.jpg (62KB, 1761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonUniversity.jpg
62KB, 1761x1000px
Dear Anon,
Congratulations on your acceptance to Lumiose City's very own University of Central Kalos, a growing leader in higher education.

Though, before your admission can be completed, you need to sign into your UCK account and fill the form now available in regard to the Pokemon you'll bring to aid in your studies. Pokemon unallowed on campus are covered in the "prohibited" tab on our website.
>>
Well? Where's the prohibited tab?
>>
File: Ditto.png (17KB, 898x776px) Image search: [Google]
Ditto.png
17KB, 898x776px
OP. Didn't add the rules to prevent making the intro too long. No shit like Alakazam or Metagross to do your homework, and large Pokemon like Wailord for obvious reasons.

Pic related for me. Degree in Environmental Engineering.
>>
>>27242462
>Didn't add the rules to prevent making the intro too long.
You have about 500 words to work with. Recall Einstein, "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler": It's why you just flunked your first technical writing assignment at UCK.

I'm curious less about the Pokémon you exclude because of arbitrary bigotry (Alakazam and Metagross would basically be good calculators, meanwhile IRL frats don't need Psychic Pokémon to cheat on exams, so what does keeping them off-campus do to help ensure honesty? Also, that requires there to be a distance limit for telepathy, otherwise off-campus doesn't matter.) and more about what use would an "acceptable" Pokémon be? What does Skitty do to aid your studies? Are you going to dissect your Politoed in bio lab? If it's just pets on campus because It's A Pokémon World, I figure they'd be kept in balls most of the time, particularly in dormitories and common areas. So really you're asking which Pokémon could you get away with letting roam when your RA isn't scoping.
>>
>>27242776
OP

Fair enough. I tried to make a fun thread but I messed it up. I thought the thread would be deleted by now, honestly.

You're right Anon, this thread is basically what degree would you go for in Pokemon College and what pet would you bring.
>>
>>27242859
My Pocket Monster IS a PHD
>>
>>27242867
>Make eye contact with a trainer on a route.
*Compulsory battle*
>"Go, Art History!"
*throw ball, diploma pops out*
>Opposing trainer looks closely, commands Vulpix to use Ember.
>>
>>27242327
Now I'm going to keep bumping this until it becomes a "shit on OP because he wrote a thread poorly" thread.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.