[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HARD Pokemon Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pkmn Dank Souls.png (1MB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn Dank Souls.png
1MB, 640x577px
Is not romhack or anything.

I just want to know /vp/'s idea of HARDer difficulty for pokemon game should be like.
I'm one of those fags who's idea of having fun is several GAME OVER in just one section of a game.
Featuring
>Wild pokemon hold berries more often
>Wild bug/grass pokemon often inflict paralyze, poison, and sleep
>Wild rock/ground/electric pokemon often selfdestruct
>Wild pokemon uses sand attack or other evasion/accuracy hax.
>Wild fighting pokemon has Focus Sash and Reversal, or other items-moves synergy.
>Penalty of losing trainer battle is high, at least 3000 poke$. Store/deposit money like in gen 4.
>Trainer Battle will reset after you visit pokemon center, you'll have to rematch.
>Distance between city/pokemon center is arround 10~20 minutes travel by running.
>Caves/Forests are Mt.Coronet-like deep.
>To exit a cave, you'll have to fight a boss pokemon with 10 level higher than the cave population.
>Gym leaders have at least 4 pokemon.
>Multiple roaming legendaries, level 80+, will ASSAULT you midway through game. RUN.
>"You want a porygon? 500 BP please. You also want upgrade? Another 500 BP." This is a scam.
>Team rocket will steal your pokemon if you lose. You can get it back by defeating them in their base.
>Evil team base are 2x Mt.Coronet, but no wild encounter tho.
>Backtracking. "To enter you need key item from town A" ~a house in Town Z
>"You want this item? Let's battle! I'm not giving it for free."
>"I'm your rival, and you expect me to heal you up before we fight. Nice meme."
>Hall of Fame: 200+hours playthrough... you've unlocked NewGame+ Very Hard Mode
>>
Other feature maybe
>Defeated wild pokemon will DROP their hold item. 'Luvdisc drops Heartscale'
>Legendary pokemon respawn after fainted.
>Items in caves/forests respawn.
>TMs are not reusable kek. Go pick it up again where you found it.
>HM is forgot-able.
>Forgoten HM can still be used after the pokemon forgot about it.
>Pokemon can evolve when level up mid battle.
>Cave/Forest/Route Mapping. Mini-map Key Item in addition to town map.
>Nurse Joy will tell you how much you've blacked out. "You've visited me 30 times today. Git Gud."
>>
>>27242273
We just need a hard mode like in BW2.
>>
Hmm, I feel like we're missing something...
>there can be wild mega evos that will have to be +7 level of the average area level
>>
>>27242478
>wild mega evos
>>
>>27242478
Noted
>>
>>27242354
Except one you don't have to beat the fucking game to access. unlockable hard modes are the stupidest shit in existence. There should just be an input you hold that they put in the manual when starting the game file to put it in hardmode so that kids don't accidentally get themselves into hard mode.
>>
>>27242641
Don't worry, when you catch them there is a 99.8% chance the meganite thing breaks and you get a normal Pokemon who is also dropped randomly in levels
>>
>>27242281
>Defeated wild pokemon will DROP their hold item. 'Luvdisc drops Heartscale'
Why is this not a thing?
>>
>>27242872
It is?..
>>
>>27242281
>>Legendary pokemon respawn after fainted.
They do technically, doing the Elite 4 again in recent games respawns the legendaries you've killed.

>>TMs are not reusable kek.
Fuck off, tedium isn't difficulty.

>>Nurse Joy will tell you how much you've blacked out. "You've visited me 30 times today. Git Gud."
Retarded
>>
>>27242273
Honestly, I'd be happy if they just stopped giving only level up moves to at least important trainers' pokemon. I know they do it in some cases but they still fuck up a lot. Like Diantha's Gardevoir knowing dream eater but not knowing Hypnosis when you fight against her in the Chateau, or Korrina's lucario havinf metal sound + 3 physical moves.

Then, I'd be extra happier if they allowed gym leaders to have more than 3 Pokemon.

And I'd be in ecstasy if they made the AI not retarded, but that's not going to happen
>>
>>27242273
>Wild rock/ground/electric pokemon often selfdestruct

Fuck off with that shit. Graveler made victory road a fucking headache for me

>Graveler has sturdy
>Graveler used self destruct

Annoyances do not add difficulty.
>>
>>27243126
Why not bring ghost type?
Most of these "difficulty" I wrote are easy fix once you prepare ahead of times and planning. Like you never prepare type advantages before going in a gym.

>>27243007
I wrote that separately coz I know those are really in the dumb spectrum tho

>All in all, I actually get the whole "Annoying=/Hard" thing
>>
>>27242938
No, drop as in you don't have to thief it to get it.
>>
>>27243231
Guy who complained about Graveler

It's not being prepared or not, it's that it's a thing that happens. Now outside of the Graveler/ sturdy users, I'll admit it's a decent idea, but it has an opportunity to be ruined easily by the aforementioned Pokemon.

Didn't mean to sound offensive, friend, just giving a penny for my thoughts
>>
Make all gyms have 4-6 pokemon. And make sure all gyms Pokemon are at least 5 levels higher than yours. And the Champion should be like 12-15 levels higher than you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.