[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Harmony General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: HARMONY.jpg (8KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
HARMONY.jpg
8KB, 295x171px
Team Harmony General

Team Harmony's goal is to promote peace between the teams in the land of Pokemon Go. We do this by turning all the gyms we see grey without claiming them. How many gyms have you destroyed today, fellow Harmonyfags?
>>
nerd
>>
Go is shit.
Fuck off.
>>
I can guarantee that this "Team Harmony" crap was made up by a Valorfag who got butthurt that Mystic kept taking his gyms.
>>
File: 1468449332844.png (484KB, 783x694px) Image search: [Google]
1468449332844.png
484KB, 783x694px
i Destry many gym. Harmnyfag cant compare.
>>
But it's not a real team, anon
>>
I love kicking losers out of their gyms while sitting on my ass at home. Some redcucks just took over a blue gym in my town and put a CP 1500 Lapras to guard it and I immediately kicked them out. Then he put a golbat, I kicked them out again. Then they put up a bunch of shitmons and I destroyed them. This shit is great for XP.
>>
And by sitting on my ass at home, I mean tearing ass far away while I play this shit on bluestacks. Warcucks have no idea who's constantly kicking them out.
>>
>>27237960
That's not even a real team you goddamned proctologist. Team Discord doesn't have a gym color. Team Harmony has grey.
>>
File: edward.jpg (61KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
edward.jpg
61KB, 400x200px
I'm Team Edward.
>>
>>27237924
What is this gay shit?
>>
>>27238054
>That's not even a real team

Neither is Harmony
>>
>>27237924
So is this like a nuzlocke for Go or something>
>>
>>27238204
It's the special snowflake """"""""team"""""""", it made by butthurt retards who can't handle the banter between the 3 main teams
>>
just no
>>
>Ho-Oh the mystical Phoenix of rebirth that stands at the center of Johto culture whose benevolence has revived the dead
>Discord

>Lugia the bringer of storms, destroyer of culture, murderer of Pokemon, deep sea exile whose carelessness caused deaths
>Harmony

k
>>
http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-fans-seek-to-end-cross-faction-hostility-via-1783607654

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/16/project-harmony-encourages-pokemon-go-teams-to-work-together/

In my city, we have a small Team Harmony group. We hope to promote world peace through Pokemon. We'r going to participate in anti-war demonstrations and things like that.
>>
gayest thing ive heard in my life
>>
>>27238304
Lugia didn't destroy anything.
>>
>>27237924
What an unbelievably gay post
>>
>>27238359
It burned town a sacred tower and killed three Pokemon because it was careless and caused a severe storm. Afraid of its own power exiled itself to prevent further harm and destruction. Clearly you have never played Gen 2, that's literally the whole background of Lugia, the Legendary Dogs and city of Ecruteak City.
>>
>>27237924
Good Lord, that's some of the gayest shit I've read all day and I'm coming straight from /lgbt/.
>>
>>27238304
It's because like most normies, they have only seen the anime, and are basing their mentality off of the second movie. It's best to just ignore them
>>
>>27237924
The earth will turn to ash :-DD
>>
autism
>>
Team harmony promotes harmony between gays and straights, autists and neurotypicals, blacks and whites and everyone else.
>>
>>27238456
It's not actually an awful idea, consider Lugia's link to the birds canonically (anime or not) and Ho-oh more linked to the dogs canonically. There's actually some basis for it, rather than throwing in Ho-oh randomly.

I still think Team Harmony is stupid, anyway. Why is the color scheme blue like Mystic? It should be white.
>>
>>27238919
Does Lugia have any non anime link to the birds?
>>
>>27239045
Sea Spirit's Den in XY.
>>
> without claiming them
Thanks for the free gym cunt
>>
>there are people so autistic that instead of manning up and acknowledging arguments between teams which are supposed to be rivals that they create their own shitty OC team

This is next level, god dman
>>
wtf is this, why autist fags cant keep with the shit already given? do they always have the feel to add something more "rigthful" ??

>>27238319
shit youre cringe material
>>
>>27239138
Eeeeeh, that's pretty weak to be honest. I guess I could see that being the intent with the amount of anime pandering in XY potentially, but I think it's unlikely.
>>
>>27237924
Stop being buttfucking faggot.
Team Harmony is gay and autistic.
>>
>>27237924
The concept is nice but the execution is literally pointless. Leaving gyms grey just makes people swarm them trying to claim it, probably causing more fighting between the teams.

If you want real peace join mystic, we have the most members so we can just lockdown areas
>>
The teams should unite if only to hate you faggots.
>>
>>27237990
>look mom, I'm shitposting
>>
>>27239045
Mystery dungeon and Ranger games both elude to it.
>>
>>27239397
Well if two different sources both allude to it then there is some acceptable basis for it then. But they still don't apply to the main series games, Lugia is kinda portrayed the total opposite to the anime in the top level canon of the games.
>>
>>27239229
please, I know gay ppl with more balls than this bunch of faggots.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.