[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These will never be topped.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: pokemonrby3ds.jpg (82KB, 765x407px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonrby3ds.jpg
82KB, 765x407px
These will never be topped.
>>
>>27237703
It's this thread again.
>>
File: image.png (222KB, 273x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222KB, 273x309px
>>27237703
>this thread again
>>
>>27237733
Yep, sometimes I get sick of people telling the truth all the time, it's really annoying.
>>
>>27237703
Yeah. It's not a good feeling
>>
>>27237703
Pokemon GO topped them already.

No other Pokemon game has been widely played as GO since the originals.
>>
>>27237703
>My opinion will never change
ftfy
>>
>>27237820
I mean, they all made more money than go
>>
>>27237703
Hey throw FRLG & emerald in there for me
>>
>>27237703
Unless they make a game that you, your rival ane the leader of the bad group aren't the only ones that use Mega Evolution/Synchro and that the game have a Battle Frontier/PWT with trainers that use them.

OR/AS did a good thing in that on Hoenn's League Rematch all E4 members have Megas.
>>
>>27237703
Throw Platinum off that list and put in Emerald and you're good to REALLY start this thread.
>>
>>27237703
>HGSS
>BW2
Only good one is Platinum.
>>
>>27237703

replace B2/W2 with Emerald and FR/LG and you are right.
>>
>>27237950
Rematches was definitely a good thing about ORAS, I'd probably like it more if you could rematch gym leaders though. Such a waste.
>>
>>27237703
Man I really hope Sun/moon are "complete" games.

The online is already going to be a lot better than the game in OP's pic, but we need better ingame postgame.
>>
>>27238055
Cut your losses anon, postgame will never be good again. Look at the immense potential that ORAS fumbled
>>
>>27237950
>Can't rematch gym leaders
>>
>>27237703
Am I weird for thinking ORAS is already better than those? Not by much, but they're still pretty great.
>>
>>27238116
I actually like this

If you were able to rematch gym leader, it would cheapen the experience of fighting them. They would basically be just another ingame trainer.
>>
>>27238138
No, I agree. Prepare for a shitstorm though.
>>
>>27238141
No it wouldn't cheapen the experience. The fact that a respected gym leader only has 3-4 unevolved pokemon instead of a full fledged strong team is a disservice. Rematching them with a substantial team would make them even more respected.
>>
>>27238141
You can't rematch most ingame trainers.
>>
>>27238168
That's not the point of a gym leader

You're meant to fight them during the main game, they're never meant to be used afterwards. That's the job of the elite 4 and champion.
>>
>>27238231
How wrong an someone be
>>
>>27238237
Sorry we want postgame content anon.
>>
>>27238242
I mean, you can VS seeker them, but that hasn't been in the game since Gen 4.
>>
File: jbn30RFPwKz5gT.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jbn30RFPwKz5gT.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>27238081
What exactly is wrong with ORAS post-game? Between Delta Episode, Battle Maison, visiting secret bases and getting a platinum flag, hunting Mirage Spot legendaries and filling up the museum by winning contests, I'd say ORAS has pretty good post-game with a good amount of variety. How is BW2 any better, when it essentially has just three battle facilities (two of which are pretty much the same and one with zero replay value) and a shitty movie studio that hardly anyone likes. ORAS also has online battling, the most important post-game content at least for me, while Gen V doesn't have that.
>>
>>27238141
I at least wanted that Gym Leaders on Battle Chateau at least had actual movesets instead of Level up moveset and Mega Evolution (Korrina was the only that used Mega Evolution)
>>
>>27238264
Have you played ORAS?
>>
>>27238264
>what is trainer's eye
You're the kind of person who shitposts without knowing a thing about the games aren't you.
>>
>>27238270
The "ORAS doesn't have a post-game" thing is a meme.
>>
>>27238270
>How is BW2 any better, when it essentially has just three battle facilities (two of which are pretty much the same and one with zero replay value) and a shitty movie studio that hardly anyone likes.

That's already more content than ORAS regardless of your opinions on them
>>
>>27238303
>That's already more content than ORAS
lol get fucked you stupid unovabortion
>>
>>27238285
>>27238284
Fuck, my bad. I just remember it not being in BW/BW2 or XY and I've been replaying those recently.
>>
>>27238303
>That's already more content than ORAS regardless of your opinions on them
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>27237834
>more than 11b net worth in less than 2 weeks

yeah not really senpai
>>
>>27237703
Platinum can fuck right off from that list. Played it again this summer. Faaaar too slow and no pokemon to catch at all. BW2 and HGSS are godly tho.
>>
>>27238270
>What exactly is wrong with ORAS post-game?
People expected the Emerald Battle Frontier.
>>
>>27238270
>(two of which are pretty much the same and one with zero replay value
>two of which are the same
>PWT is the same as WTH/BT
What?
>Zero replay value
Again what? I can't think of one that has zero replay value. If you're talking about WTH/BT that's wrong again because it's a great training spot.
>>
>>27238303
>That's already more content than ORAS regardless of your opinions on them
You don't actually believe this, do you?
>>
HGSS was as boring as shit. Far too long-winded
>>
File: 250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg (24KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg
24KB, 250x224px
>>27237703
This is a good game.
>>
>>27237780
So as long as it's the truth, that's good enough for a thread? Let me make a thread about how 2+2=4
>>
>>27238270
>delta episode
It's a shit show for Fug
>Battle Maison
Not only worst battle tower, it's literally coppied and pasted from X and Y. Making it the only gen to keep only 1 battle facilty throughout every game
>Platinum flag
Not when wifi goes out
>hunting legends
Like every other game to end a gen?
No one else uses that as a positive for HGSS/BW2 because they aren't that desperate
>filling out masterpieces
Literally easier version of RSE's one

>>27238297
No it fucking isn't
>>
>>27238356
Word, I don't like how the game forced Ho-oh and Lugia on you either. The best part about GSC was that the legendaries were optional.
>>
>>27238377
It's hands down the worst game. Platinum salvaged Sinnoh by itself,which is why this board adores it
>>
>>27238383
>Not when wifi goes out
Which won't happen for a while seeing as this time Nintendo are using their own servers.
Maybe about 10 years or so from now?
>>
>>27238346
Battle Subway and PWT are pretty much the same since they both offer the exact same battling formats with a limited pool of AI trainers. The AI trainers are just different between the two places, but they're still essentially the same thing. Black Tower / White Treehollow don't have any replay value since once you've beaten Benga, you're pretty much done with the places. If you count a training spot as good post-game content, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, which is to be expected since BW2 don't really offer much else.
>>
>>27238377
(You) want some don't you
>>
I feel like the only person who enjoyed BW more than BW2, not that the latter was bad or anything.
Honestly though I feel like all the DS games (sans DP) are the greatest Pokemon games.
>>
>>27238270
PWT has Rental Battles like E and Pt/HG/SS Battle Frontier, it also have a type of battle that is exclusive of it: Mix Battles. On Mix Battles an NPC takes one of your Pokémon and uses it against you while you can do the same, the interesting of it is that you MUST battle AGAINST one of your Pokémon. Legendaries and Mythical are allowed to enter but only on Lv. 25 battles.

PWT also have Type Expert, etc.
>>
>>27238420
Yet when the wifi is down for BW2 people still seem to love them. Also what even is getting platinum rank. You turn spotless on and walk into places that are on your map on leave
>>
>>27238451
>Yet when the wifi is down for BW2 people still seem to love them.
That's because they were hit the least seeing as hidden ability Pokemon are still available in game and Join Avenue gives you 10 NPCs per day, takes a while but it's still usable.
>>
>>27238421
>Battle Subway and PWT are pretty much the same

What the fuck am I even reading
>>
>>27238383
>It's a shit show for Fug
Opinion
>Not only worst battle tower
Another opinion
>Not when wifi goes out
Which won't happen for a long, long time
>Like every other game to end a gen?
No other game has as many legendaries to hunt as ORAS tho
>Literally easier version of RSE's one
Okay, and? I bet you're also one of those guys who whines about contests being too easy but hasn't conquered Battle Maison because it's too difficult.
>>
>>27238402 >>27238422
I sincerely think that people who judge Platinum as the best game but Diamond/Pearl as the worst are unreasonable.
>>
>>27238473
Yeah because they thought ahead UNLIKE ORAS

Like what is unique about ORAS outside of the delta episode?
>>
>It's a "I play my opinions safe for fear of rejection" episode
>>
>>27238482
It's really not. Pokemon selection, story, speed, roadblocks, balance issues, postgame, level curve, gym leader interactions+teams+gyms. All make a big difference anon
>>
>>27238482
They are.
Platinum still has some of the problems Diamond/Pearl has. Not nearly as many though
>>
>>27238270
>Delta Episode
1 hour of shitty go to some place and fight dont even justify the removal of emerald features

>Battle Maison
Copypasted from XY no new content

>visiting secret bases
thats not postgame content

>hunting Mirage Spot legendaries
In all games you can catch legendaries
>>
>>27238480
The plot is horseshit with an absolute shit OC. Did you know how much 2chan/Japan hates her?
>>
>>27238421
>Battle Subway and PWT are pretty much the same since they both offer the exact same battling formats with a limited pool of AI trainers.
So what you're saying is that a tournament with two different sets of trainers to pull from as well as differing game modes like rentals, type master and so on are the same thing.
At least play them before you shitpost. The difference between them is night and day.

> Black Tower / White Treehollow don't have any replay value since once you've beaten Benga, you're pretty much done with the places.
You do realise what replay value is right?
If it's the best place to train your pokemon that's still replay value.
But given this part of your post
> If you count a training spot as good post-game content
You don't really know what it means, do you.
>>
>>27238553
I honestly think that a couple more "delta episode/looker story" post game plots would be good, if they do decide to add more than just 1.

Anything about the battle maison just automatically gives me cancer. Either bring back the battle frontier for good, or dont do anything at all. Half assing it only makes things worse
>>
>>27238480
I'll say the battle maison is the least unique battle facilty
>>
>>27238565
>shit as criticism
>2ch hates her as a criticism
If you're going to bash a game, at least try.
>>
>>27238583
I didn't like X and Y, but I adore the looker/Emma story. GF hasn't even officially Mentioned her anywhere

Fuck Zinnia
>>
>>27238565
>Did you know how much 2chan/Japan hates her?
They hate her for the same reason people here hate her, they rushed through the game and thought she was mindlessly fucking everything up.
>>
>>27238603
Ok. Sounds like you really want my thoughts. Zinnia is garbage because she doesn't even know if her wouldn't work and literally destroyed the only countermeasures they had, BECAUSE IT "MIGHT" destroy a parallel world. She doesn't even say sorry to anybody else besides a small letter for you
>>
File: Pokemon-Black-and-White.jpg (316KB, 1200x986px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Black-and-White.jpg
316KB, 1200x986px
>>27237703

>B/W2
>Not B/W

The region lock was the fucking best.
>>
>>27238631
Anon I adore story. I love N and Emma. Zinnia can rot in hell
>>
>>27237703
Absolutely correct.
>>27238671
BW were great too, but BW2 expanded on them and made them even better. They're still in the second best tier though.
>>
>>27238658
>Zinnia is garbage because she doesn't even know if her wouldn't work
Actually, she knows it would work as the method to summon Ray was passed down through the ages and it was a sure fire way of summoning it. She only tried to summon Ray through Groudon and Kyogre because she didn't know how to do it the other way until then because she's not the true lorekeeper But that's just in the manga

> and literally destroyed the only countermeasures they had, BECAUSE IT "MIGHT" destroy a parallel world.
There's that but it's not the reason she destroyed it, the real reason she destroyed it is because infinity energy is Pokemon life force and this is confirmed in Sea Mauville.
She even mentions the first time round that they're going to commit a worse sin than 3000 years ago meaning more Pokemon would die than the ones used to power the weapon.

>She doesn't even say sorry to anybody else besides a small letter for you
That's because everyone was willing to decimate a large portion of the Pokemon population in Hoenn just to save the humans except you.
>>
>>27238340
>Faaaar too slow and no pokemon to catch at all.
Are you sure you didn't play D/P by mistake? Platinum's regional dex has 210 catchable mons in it, one of the biggest amounts in the series.
>>
>>27238770
She summoned Ray, but it couldn't become Fug

Literally fucking everyone over

I thought infinite energy was already created, just from an unjust cause
>>
>>27238837
>She summoned Ray, but it couldn't become Fug
Because of an unforseen circumstance no one could tell was coming or thought could even happen.

>I thought infinite energy was already created, just from an unjust cause
It's implied that Devon constantly siphons it from Pokemon to power the entire region.
>>
>>27239098
If he keeps taking it from somewhere, that doesn't sounds like infinite to me
>>
>>27239184
It is because you can breed Pokemon infinitely.
>>
>>27237820
>normie trash
>good
>at all
wew
>>
>>27238332
>free mobile app
>11 billion dollars
>in 2 weeks
>>
>>27237703
>platinum is the list

Nope.jpg
Sure it's better than DP but it's not an hard feat.
>>
>>27239426
It's how much Nintendo's net worth went up by since the release of Go, not how much the app made.
Basically that anon's a retard.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.