[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best game since the GBA days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 5342534534545.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5342534534545.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I haven't played a Pokemon game since Emerald. I don't have a 3DS, just a DS, so my options are:

>Diamond/Pearl
>Black/White
>Black/White 2

Which do you recommend?
>>
>>27237326
BW has only gen 5 pokemon up until the postgame, so go with that if you'd be into that. If not go with Platinum.
>>
>>27237326
bw2 is the best
>>
Heart Gold
>>
I haven't played black/white 2 but platinum is amazing. Black and white is newer and alright but I like platinum more.
>>
>>27237326
You should get Platinum and HeartGold.
Platinum, HeartGold and BW2 are worshipped as some trinity here for a very good reason. BW is also good if you want something different, plus it's best to play it before BW2 for the most enjoyment.
>>
>>27237326
Get the fuck out of here normie
>>
Replay leaf green
Play Platinum
Play SoulSilver, Pal Park your mons up
Play BW, then BW 2 and poketransfer your bros up
>>
BW2

But why not HGSS and Platinum?
>>
I just bought HG and Platinum yesterday. I've played SS for a bit and lost my Diamond. I might get B2/W2- What version is better? Is it worth it?
>>
>>27237326
Diamond and Pearl haven't aged well, so you might as well play Platinum instead.

Platinum is a great entry, but Sinnoh isn't a particularly good region. BW is the best DS main game in my opinion. Having only gen 5 Pokemon available to you makes it the freshest experience in recent time. BW2 isn't too bad, but it's far from "the best game ever xdxDXD". The early parts of three are kinda sloggish though.
>>
>>27237326
Black and White 2 has the most post game of any Pokemon game thus far and has lost the least when wifi went down.

The Sinnoh games are hot trash because they're slow and downgrade a lot of features from RSE. Black and White are good for a refresh with only new Pokemon but they aren't necessary to play BW2.
>>
Soul silver/heart gold to get you back into things, very good games, full of content, or you could also play platinum, another great game.
>>
Buy a 3ds fag, 100$, buy Omega ruby/ alpha sapphire, 35$, boom up to date, with wifi battles.
>>
>>27237326

get Platinum
>>
>>27237326
Platinum is the only post GBA game you need to play.
>>
>>27237326
BW2 and HGSS are concidered the very best of the whole series. Highly reccomend both. Dont fall for the Platinum meme. Gen 4 main games are all shait.
>>
>>27237326
>That faggy French hat and scarf
>No fire Pokemon outside of the Starter and a couple Legendary.

Daimond/Pearl/Platinum was LITERAL SHIT.
>>
>>27238382
>game where the elite 4 only has 4 pokemon in the first playthrough
>best in the series
lmao
>>
>>27238544
Retard
>>
>>27238547
good argument
>>
>>27237326
I have played Blue, Black, Black 2, Y, and OR.

I am currently playing Diamond for the first time, and it is shit. Get a Shinx and a Starly and 85% of the game is beat. Pick up a water mon along the way and 97% of the game is beat. And did I mention that pre-final 4 there are only 2 fire mons, the starter and ponyta. And the great story people masterbate to is the worse of any game I've played.

Getting the Riolu egg was the only thing that was really exciting, but by the time I received the egg it was really way too late to matter.

Granted the ribbon contests and the underground help break up the monotony, but without other players the secret bases are worthless.

There are 3 more legendaries to grab and I will be done with it. Supposedly Platinum was much better, but I don't know what the developers did to shine this turd.
>>
>>27238755
Why didn't you get Platinum in the first place?
>>
File: explorers of sky.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
explorers of sky.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Not only best DS game, but best game in the franchise.
>>
>>27238827
Because I could not find Platinum in any store in the entire shit city I live. Gamestop didn't have it and neither did any of the local stores. So I picked up Diamond, which I did find.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.