[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long did it take you to uninstall Pokemon go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1440x1080px
For me it was 4 days, the first day was good, the second I couldn't get on, the third and fourth I restarted my phone 100 times when every single non shitmon capture made it freeze and because of that I couldn't power up so couldn't compete in any gym.

The game is doomed if it doesn't sort out the always on requirement and the ludicrous amount of bugs, I've never seen such an unstable program. The only things worth paying for might be worth it if the timer didn't go down even while the phone is off because it froze. I predict by the end of this week it will be talked about as something on the distant past.
>>
>>27237151
Damn dude, I just deleted it off my phone, you really convinced me with these hot opinions of yours.

>be anon
>be weakminded
>rage over not being able to play a mobile game
>furiously uninstall it
>make thread on 4chan about it
>>
>>27237151
>>>www.blogspot.com
>>
>>27237217
You'd have to be weak minded to keep playing it you fucking faggot, I'm sure niantic's gain is the world's loss though.
>>
If a capture freezes, turn off Wi-fi, restart the game, then turn Wi-fi back on when you get in. The game will register it as a wi-fi hiccup and still consider the Pokemon captured.
>>
>>27237255
The real winners are the ones who invested in Nintendo two weeks ago.
>>
>doomed
The game might be butt and you might not like it anon but this game is far from doomed. With trading incoming this is only going to continue to grow. I know people that installed it just yesterday.
For every angry little autist that thinks they're sticking it to Niantic by uninstalling there are 3 new people chasing Gyarados' in New York
>>
About 5 days. It's not worth it if I can't even get something as simple as a Nidoran male. This is what I hate about modern spinoffs like this and Pokkén, they don't focus on the actual fucking Pokémon. Pokkén has a garbage roster with, what, 2% of all Pokémon in it as playable?
Into the trash it goes.
GO is another offender, the focus is this gimmick of Pokémon being in the "wild" of what is just Google Maps. It's bad enough that you can only get the first 151, but unless you live in some very populated area, you aren't guaranteed to get many at all. And you could be walking for days in the closest city(like I did) and only get around ~30 Pokémon. There's no guarantee you'll get any Pokémon by walking around [x] area, it's completely random. I just want Nidoking, or Scyther. Know where I can actually get those? An actual fucking Pokémon game.

These two are inexcusable considering Super Mystery Dungeon has 720 Pokémon, manages to focus on the best aspects of Pokémon while still being able to pull off a unique game with it anyway. It(and the GBA/DS games) are the epitome of Pokémon spin offs and deserves to be sat alongside the mainline games. Pokkén and GO will just be remembered as the garbage they are.
>>
>>27237371
Sounds good, Anon. Just remember to have fun.
>>
>>27237371
>why haven't i completed my pokedex in the week i've been playing!?
Fucking millennials.
>>
>>27237371
>remembered
This game will continue to be successful
Also are you fat anon?
>>
>>27237465
I can starter up Red and get a Nidoran male before an hour.
Kill yourself.

>>27237484
Why would I bother walking around if I was fat? Why do GOshitters use the worst tactics of arguments?
>>
>>27237560
Yeah, because Nidoran male is an early game Pokemon in Red. What's your fucking point.

They're also common af in GO. Sorry your luck is shitty/you are impatient. But like I was trying to say, completing your Dex isn't supposed to be trivial in a game where the main goal is completing your Dex.
>>
>>27237676
The Pokémon being random encounters is a genuine problem, dumbass. GO is inherently flawed simply because they can't just place Pokémon in specific places so that it's not random, so either way it'll be shit.
That's my point you fucking drone.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 256x256px
>>27237465
>being over 30 and browsing /vp/
>>
>>27237714
And by random encounters, I mean completely random.
Just clarifying before you feel the need to shitpost like every other GO apologist.
>>
>>27237151
1 hour. Went for a long walk, 0 Pokemon anywhere.
>>
>>27237732
But it's not completely random. At my college, 40% of the Pokemon I encounter are Voltorb. If I got Columbia University, there's a ton of Clefairy.

The same Pokemon appear repeatedly in the same area. Occasionally you'll get a rarity pass through.

>>27237730
It's a joke, ya goof. I haven't reached the level of eternal warlock yet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.