[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Palkia the most underrated legendary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 39

File: 484Palkia_DP_anime.png (417KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
484Palkia_DP_anime.png
417KB, 2000x2000px
Is Palkia the most underrated legendary?
>>
>>27230507

How could the biggest phallus in the Pokemon universe possibly be underrated?
>>
My first game was pearl, I love the big water dragon from space of space
>>
Probably my least favorite designed box legendary.
>>
Penis Kaiju is onna my favorite box legendaries design wise.
>>
>>27230571
It's the opposite for me. I love it.
>>
That's not Cobalion
>>
>>27230507
In-story, Palkia makes more sense than Dialga as far as making a new world.

In fluff, it is absolutely underrated. Dialga can stop time, and go back to kill your grandpa, but Palkia can pop you into the sun. Or pop the earth into a bag of doritos, and turn the sun into a cheesy, salty powder to cover them with.

In-Game, even a six-year old can' fuck up with Palkia. Spacial Rend and Surf are pretty much all it needs to sweep the rest of the game, no problem. Dialga on the other hand needs TM's more, and can wind up screwed over if you tag Roar of Time at the wrong moment.

Design-wise (not there yet), it looks far more dynamic and mobile than Dialga, or even a lot of legendaries in general. You can see how Palkia would work if it were to run. Zekrom, Kyurem, Dialga, and Xerneas? All of them look like they either hobble and lurch around, or scramble like Scooby-Doo.

Power creep's a bitch. It used to have a place in ubers as a one-stop "throw it in" against most opponants, and was the safest Kyogre switch available. Its stat spread let it be absolutely vicious on a lot of teams, able to ram through most things with 150 base SpA, and punch through Blissy with that impressive Attack.

Even in X and Y, while Zekrom horned in on a bit of Palkia's turf, Palkia remained a great generalist choice, suitable for most any team as a "fill in the blanks" mon.

Then the time of X and Y hit. Palkia found itself burdened with something unforgivable. It became a liability. Any time Palkia is out is a time Xerneas gets a free switch. Further, Palkia's stats, while great for a generalist, fell by the wayside of increasingly minmaxed competition. The final blow was ORAS. Kyogre became irrelevant, and Palkia couldn't even fight off P-Don with any reliability, meaning it couldn't force a trade with an incredibly popular mon.

Then, the penis. Yes, Palkia is a mighty, erect, penis, with a pair of pulsating, glowing testicles. It also has a pompadour. That's all anyone sees.
>>
>>27230507
It's pretty gay
>>
>>27230507
It gets a lot crap but I dig it's weird design. It's supposed to be the otherwordly, super powerful god of space, it should look different.
>>
>>27230659
>Zekrom, Kyurem, Dialga, and Xerneas

I can imagine how most of these things would move, except for Dialga. They way it's legs are played out is really strange.
>>
File: 500.gif (432KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
432KB, 480x348px
>Dialga's legs
>>
File: 644Zekrom_BW_anime_2.png (156KB, 1399x1262px) Image search: [Google]
644Zekrom_BW_anime_2.png
156KB, 1399x1262px
>>27230507
No Zekrom is.
>>
>>27230659
Not to mention that people miss one of the biggest lore things

It's the Legendary of not just space, but alternate worlds. Dialga may have time lines, but Palkia is basically the fucker in charge of alternate worlds such as a world where, say, an evil team awoke ideals instead of truth, or where one team was good instead of evil

It's such an overlooked part of the lore, and honestly, you actually do need to pay attention and look around a bit in Pearl and Platinum to learn this
>>
>>27230507
>>27230821
I think these two look good together. Both very akin to godzilla monsters.
>>
Now I really like Palkia again thanks OP.
>>
So is he part water type because water takes up most of the space in the world?
>>
>>27230829
Seriously. In lore, Palkia is the MOST underrated pokemon. Everything that exists is Palkia's domain. All matter and energy, as well as location is Palkia's personal playground to screw with as it pleases, and the vast majority of things that matter happen to rely on matter and energy, and take up space to do whatever it is they do. And Palkia can edit this stuff on a whim, more or less. Groudon and Kyogre? Please, Palkia can reshape the land into water, then the water into alcohol to make up a martini. Regigigas forged the lesser regis? I'm sure that request passed by Palkia's desk. Fug needed the power of a meterorite to save the world from an encroaching meteor? Palkia could have, on a whim, opened a rift to a pocket dimension where the poor meteorite, with attached Deoxys would have just chilled for a few eternities, if it even cared.

I'd say Palkia is even more notable than Dialga in this sense. Sure, without time/change, all Palkia can do is make a statue, but without space, Dialga doesn't even get the statue. Dialga has absolutely no way to act on the world without a world to act on. With nothing to change, there is no way to measure it.
>>
>>27230507
It seems so.
>>
>>27230659
Which Poketuber are you?
>>
>>27230984
I'd like to think instead of Dialga being useless compared to Palkia, they just kinda buddy buddy around in a dumb, Doctor Who esque sort of way. After all, alone Palkia may seem like a lot and Dialga not much, but together they make a Full Tardis.

Except the Tardis can't go to alternate universes because it's shitty.

I don't know where I was going with this
>>
File: 1468513260303.jpg (6KB, 168x217px) Image search: [Google]
1468513260303.jpg
6KB, 168x217px
>>27230984
when the fuck did legendaries become such mary sues

gen 1:
>an experiment gone wrong
>a lightning bird, an ice bird, and a fire bird

gen 2:
>big flying turkey, controls the legendary dogs
>big flying...thing, controls the legendary birds
>lightning dog, fire dog, water dog

gen 2:
>LITERALLY A 20 FOOT MONSTER THAN CAN RESHAPE ENTIRE CONTINENTS
>LITERALLY A SEA MONSTER THAT CAN FLOOD THE ENTIRE WORLD

gen 4:
>my name is dialga but u can call me coldsteel the pokemon, i hav the power to reshape TIME ITSELF
>my name is dialga(fuck u kevin from deviantart stop callin me a penis u peace of shit) and i hav the power to reshape the ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND SPACE!!11
>my name is arceus and i am the GOD of ALL pokemon
just fucking stop
>>
Way back when dp came out I only got pearl because my friends had dibs on diamond before me, I had to pretend I didn't care and that I liked palkia anyway.. I soon came to like his design even love it, and when I caught him on my game for some reason he wrecked everything left and right even when I battled my friends (this was before we really took note of nature's and stuff) turns out my palkia just happened to be one of the nature's with favoured spA, so spacial rend deathkilled everything. Needless to say it became one of my best bros and I have that same palkia on ORAS now. Love him
>>
>>27231060
To be fair they kinda toned it down after that.
Reshiram and Zekrom are basically just strong dragons that have strong feelings about truth and ideals for whatever reason, and also just happened to used to be part of a giant gigadragon but aren't anymore.

Xerneas isn't necessarily very powerful in canon, just mystical in the sense that it can grant eternal life.

And Yveltal is the death egg. Genocide bird is probably the most OP out of the last 2 gens box legends.
>>
>>27231080
I think they're going to continue toning back, because you really can't go any higher than arceus.
This is making me think of the last pokemon of each gen.. What is volcanions lore? Is he a big deal or nah
>>
>>27231060
the idea of what legendary pokemon were and what they had to stand for had to grow as pokemon itself grew

i would like to return to simpler, regional power legendary pokemon in the future. xerneas and solgaleo especially are steps in the right direction for me since they have very strong animal bases, zygarde is great but in a different sense
>>
>>27231123
>i would like to return to simpler, regional power legendary pokemon in the future.

same here. my favorites are all the regional trios. especially the ones that are shrouded in mystery like the gen 3 titans and the gen 4 lake guardians
>>
>>27231060
Gen 1, m8.
Mewtwo, the experimental super-pokemon created to be the strongest of all pokemon. Actually has a terrifyingly similar origin story to Shadow the Edgehog.

Mew, the original who is even stronger (?) than the original because fuck you, Mew isn't talking.

Gen 2
Lugia the 40 Foot long (if you go by the anime) bird dragon that can flood the world by scratching its ass, and create fukheug hurricanes with a single flap of its wings.

Ho-Oh Less impressive, but can still bring the dead back to life.

Gen 3:
The embodiments of the land and sea. Have control over a domain, and can destroy the world because of a tantrum.

The super secret sky dragon that lives in the stratosphere, feeding entirely off of atmospheric water, apparently, is stronger than them, and puts them in their place by showing up and yelling at them while descending through a break in the clouds as a single ray of sun pokes through.

Gen 4:
Space
Time
Antimatter
God, because fuck it at this point.
Arceus was an important point, because it stopped the cycle of one-upsmanship.

Gen 5:
Zekrom and Reshiram: Almost no mentioned feats of power or strength whatsoever.

Even the "Original Dragon" is unmentioned in power, save that it was stronger than it's parts, at least. No mention of breaking planets, or fucking with reality.
Well, Kyurem eats people, so there's that. Kyurem stronger than a human confirmed.

X and Y was mostly clear. Yveltal destroys shit, Xerneas brings it back. No mention of how they get into fights with the others. (I want to see the episode where Giratina and Yveltal sit down and puzzle over how their roles interact).

They have started to slip back into it with legendary Megas, Primals, and Zygarde again, which is worrying.
>>
>>27230507
What does it even mean?
Underrated in what context?
Or is this just an epic hilarious reference to a r8 muh fdick threads xD?

Also I hope people in here are aware of what underrated is.
>>
>>
>>27231115
He's basically Zekrom/Reshiram level, capable of flattening mountain ranges to make new nations in game lore

And in movie lore he's just a guard who can't even deal with a ship and constantly needs to reload on water
>>
>>27230507
Great typing, meh design. I like Dialga better
>>
File: 243px-Sugimori_718.png (55KB, 243x249px) Image search: [Google]
243px-Sugimori_718.png
55KB, 243x249px
no
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1084x1057px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1084x1057px
I just figured out why palkia is water type!
>>
>>27230507
I was disappointed by his typing as nothing about him looks water related. Were GF just afraid to make a psychic/dragon? I like Dialga's design, abilities and description about time flowing to his very heartbeat way more than Palkia, but that fucking cry of his is nauseating.
>>
File: image.jpg (370KB, 2048x1461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370KB, 2048x1461px
>>27231047
> the wacky misadventures of Dalg and palk
Fund it
>>
>>27231047
kek
>>
>>27231931
Well, if they made it Psychic/Dragon, they would have set a dangerous trend of all jet-planes being Dragon/Psychic.
>>
>>27231047
Writefag it. It can be shitty, and we'll love it.
>>
Around here? Probably, yes. I always have liked it a lot, though; probably my favourite Legendary Pokémon tbqh, and not just because Pearl was my first game.

>>27230659
While I like Palkia and all, don't tell me for a second that Palkia's legs, with feet the size of the rest of the legs, aren't all sorts of horribly fucked up. Futhermore, Dialga looks like it walks like any quadruped reptile, or in theory sauropods, might. Zekrom's legs make infinitely more sense than Palkia's legs- it looks like it can walk properly. Xerneas looks like it... probably walks like a deer. Also, though it's for sure a little gangly and awkward, Kyurem DOES kinda hobble-stomp around.

Palkia honestly looks like it'd waddle, shuffle, or walk like it had snowshoes on.

>>27231931
I personally dig the Water/Dragon typing, but agree that Psy/Dragon would have made leagues more sense. I guess they wanted to keep the Latis as special snowflakes, or maybe the Water thing is some Japanese thing.

>>27231164
People tend to dismiss Palkia as bad and lame because it's a Gen IV 'mon, it looks like a phallus, and it's a part of the trio which really upped the ante in regards to the role of Legendaries, which many see/saw as jumping the shark, among other meme-y stigmas. These (in their eyes) negative factors are what a lot of people look at immediately and base their opinions on Palkia on, without looking at the other things about it, hence giving it a lesser general rating for unjust reasons. OP's thread is pointing out that Palkia's value and importance are greatly overlooked due to all the above.

>>27231047
>>27231986
As much as I dislike Who and its fans, fuck it, I'd fund this/writefag this
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 2048x1536px
>>27232055
>>27232051
>>27231993
>>27231986
>>27231047
What's the first episode gonna be?
http://flipanim.com/anim=p4zHgKG8
>>
>>27230805
Dialga was the one easiest to imagine for me
I think it'd just move it's upper right and lower left leg at the same time like a spider or something
Zekrom would be too heavy on the tail to run fast. Same goes for Kyurem, even though it's got the shape of a t-rex it doesn't seem like it would be able to shift it's weight over to one leg fast enough
Xerneas? well i guess that's similar to a deer running, so that one's fine
>>
>>27231911
no, it's because hydrogen is the simplest and most numerous atom of the cosmos, and also most associated with water

and palkia symbolizes the liquid state of matter, whereas Dialga's Steel type symbolizes solid, and Giratina's ghost symbolizes gas
>>
>>27230829
>not just space, but alternate worlds
Pretty sure that's Giratina
>>
>>27230507
I really don't like the Sinnoh box legendaries because of their faces. They don't really have a face that you can look at and connect to and say, like, "this is a dragon'. They look almost like vehicles or something. They could have made them look alien while still making them look like they had a soul.
>>
File: French Fry Fiasco.png (394KB, 702x2106px) Image search: [Google]
French Fry Fiasco.png
394KB, 702x2106px
>>27232055
>>27232471
French Fry Fiasco (working title)

Dialga gets sick of the same old Earth fries and harasses Palkia to take [him?] to a universe with better fries. Calamity... probably ensues.

If it's too lame to use fries, substitute whatever, so long as it's still something petty and absolutely not worth dimension-hopping over

also is Giratina going to get a role in this
>>
>>27232807
I would waste my time reading this shit
>>
>>27232615
...and pearls are found in water
>>
>>27231159
with the giratina and yveltal thing ive always interpreted it as yveltal is sort of like death in that it is the personification of destruction and death whereas giratina is sort of a master of death and the anti-arceus.
>>
>>27231047
Fuck, I need to attempt to learn to draw again so I can try to make this a thing.
>>
>>27232807
>Scene 1: establishing scene, McDonald's universe
>scene two:really good burgers but still shit fries universe
>scene three: same as scene two, but the burgers aren't actually as good
>scene four: dialga tries his own hand at finding good fries and goes back in time to the invention of fried potatoes. Accidentally goes to the invention of potato chips
>scene 5:???
>scene six: profit
Still missing gitirina and Arcuckes
>>
>>27230507
This is a blue board, OP, come on.
>>
in my headcanon arceus create the world with Aristotelian phyics and only classical elements, while giritina created modern physics, chemistry, and life, but the geometric gravity cause spear pillar/hall of origin to collapse, and dialga and palkia tattled on him
>>
>>27231047
>>27232471
>>27232807
>>27233013
this has potential
>>
>>27230507
I like Palkia. For some reason it reminded me of the Arbiter from Halo when I first saw it.
>>
File: disappointed arcedad.png (69KB, 507x663px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed arcedad.png
69KB, 507x663px
>>27233013
fuck arcedad, we don't need him
but if he does show up we need to put an old-timey pipe in his mouth

giratitty ought to be the inventor of the potato chip to really fuck things up and over
>>
>>27232989
Post a palk right now
I dare you
>>
File: palk.jpg (98KB, 900x1200px)
palk.jpg
98KB, 900x1200px
>>27233127
>attempt to learn to draw again
Well, it's shit but I tried.
>>
>>27233116
>giritina in his kitchen with a little chef hat, complaining about a picky customer
>G: "'oh, the potatoes are too thick,' huh?! How about NOW"
>slices off a paper thin slice
>"'ohhhh, they're so bland! What about m-m-muh flavor?' How's this for flavor BITCH!"
>unscrews an entire thing of salt into the plate of slices
>"'ohh, these are so soggy!' Well what if I throw it into THE OVEN--"
>suddenly a roar of time portal opens up
>D: "here we are, palkia! The invention of French fries!"
>P:"oh, that was a roar of time? I thought you were straining yourself trying to yawn again."
>"enough compliments! We need FRIES! This is the very kitchen in which they were conceived!"
>"So that's why they tell you to glove up before entering a kitchen."
>"wait is that giritina? Hey! Heyyyyyy look over here! Giritina!"
>giritina is standing right next to them
>G:"you two? Ugh."
>P:"so is this what you're doing when you aren't in turnback cave, cutting yourself, listening to linked park?"
>G:"for the last time, I tripped on a really sharp rock, and there was a concert in sendoff, it echoes, alright? What are you jerkoffs doing following me?"
>D:"we're here at this exact place and time for the invention of French fries!"
>G:"wait, r-really? Me fucking around in my kitchen ends up with me creating a popular snack?"
>d:"actually, those look like--"
>P:"actually no, you see, it ends up having just been a huge fad, and the ceo ends up in like, super bankruptcy. Like triple platinum bankruptcy"
>P:(aside, to dialga)"That's what it's called when you have 0 human dollars right?"
>P: so yeah, you should try to keep low with those chips-- er, crisps-- fries. Yes, keep the fry company as local as you can
>p:(opening up a special rend portal) "and whatever you do, DO NOT TRUST A 'MISTER LAY' OR 'LAYS' OR WHATEVER
>palk and dalg leave
>awkward silence inside the portal trip
>D: "you can't just mess around with the time stream like that--"
>P: "Yes I can."
>D:o-ok...
>>
>>27233452
>"Accidentally goes to the invention of potato chips"
>accidentally
I can't tell if you mixed up french fries and potato chips or if Dialga thought they were going to the invention of the fry when really they ended up at the potato chip, therefore making it an accidental visit, only to have Palkia try to keep the true invention on the down-low

all in all: good shit, lots of heart
>>
Penis pokemon and not-kingdra is always relevant
>>
>>27233621
Yeah, dialga fucked up the thing there. Also , palk was supposed to be intentionally trying to fuck giritina over, by keeping him from inventing chips/making business connections that would lead to success, not sure if I was really clear about that
>>
>>27231159
>They have started to slip back into it with legendary Megas, Primals, and Zygarde again, which is worrying.
But all of those are just super-mons. Outside of being more powerful, Mega Fug does nothing that normal fug can't. Primals are just super Groudon and super Kyogre. Perfect Zygarde is just a giant cop.
In lore, none of these could hold a candle to the gen 4 legendaries even if powered up.
>>
>>27232844
fair enough, but i like my reasons better

There's actually a lot more going on with the Gen4 trio than people care to say
>>
http://flipanim.com/anim=lemWMCoG
now how do I fix this
>>
>Space Dragon
>Water type

Makes no sense.
>>
>>27234462
Spacial oceans
>>
>>27231159
>if you go by the anime
Hey fucko, we're not going by the anime here.
Also the fact that you say creating hurricanes is somehow more impressive than bringing the dead back to life only further demonstrates how stupid you are.
>>
File: Palkia.full.1471914.jpg (239KB, 700x870px) Image search: [Google]
Palkia.full.1471914.jpg
239KB, 700x870px
>>27230571
and probably my favorite box legendary

praise lord palkia
>>
>>27234694
>spacial

It's "spatial", for some reason.
>>
>>27234184

Add a giant horsecock.
>>
File: diagla.gif (40KB, 470x470px)
diagla.gif
40KB, 470x470px
>>27234789
how many
>>
>>27235145
enough
>>
>>27235145

Two at minimum, but four would be pretty exotic. Not bundling them up would be ideal, each one should be clearly separate.
>>
>>27235231
those r called legss retard!
>>
>>27231060
http://thecontentcave.com/funfacts/how-all-pokemon-were-created-funfacts/?uid=vivek99801

You should read sometimes kid.
>>
>>27235282

Then did you mean inches, or do you really want to draw a cock bouquet?
>>
File: SLURP.webm (254KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
SLURP.webm
254KB, 853x480px
Before this thread gets any weirder, anyone else got any more ideas about the wacky misadventures of palkia and dialga?
>>
I was playing Pearl in middle school and I really liked Palkia, which got me interested in Space, and that got me interested in theoretical astrophysics much later. Now I'm getting a degree for it. I owe it all to Palkia.
>>
>>27235456
thanks palkia
>>
>>27235434
I would like more, also
>>
>>27230659
>In-story, Palkia makes more sense than Dialga as far as making a new world.
Eh, they're both equal rather than one making more sense than the other considering you can make a new universe by going back in time to the beginning.
Both are also retarded as fuck story wise.

Anyway, Palkia was always pretty shit even in gen 4
>>
>>27230829
>It's the Legendary of not just space, but alternate worlds
Nah, Palkia only governs the space in the regular world and its own. Giratina has more say in alternate worlds.
>>
>>27230507
WHY IS IT A WATER TYPE REEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 503x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 503x550px
>>27230507
objectively wrong
>>
>>27237023
Shitposting aside it should have been a psychic type seeing as that seems to be the Space type.
And not just cosmic type but existence type as well seeing as there are Psychic moves that distort space.
>>
>>
>>27237023
So far the only reason I've come across is that pearls are found in water.

All this speak about Palkia is really tempting me to hard reset my Pearl game. Should I do it anons?
>>
>>27229277
>>27229277
>>27229277
>>27229277
Everyone who didn't vote so far come in.
>>
File: 1465134621736.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465134621736.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: hatred.png (98KB, 271x500px) Image search: [Google]
hatred.png
98KB, 271x500px
>>27234184
Clean up the far front leg a smidgen; it's a little bit jittery

>>27235434
Not exactly "anyone else", but >>27232807 here; I would be glad to keep working on this silly adventure, if you'd have me

seriously can this be an actual thing

>>27238114
Save anyone you don't want lost to digital space-time by sending them to another game, if possible. Then do it, anon

I was going to restart my Pearl (my first game) soon and maybe do a Nuzlocke/monotype run comic with it; open to suggestions on the latter but I'm leaning towards doing an Electric run (rolled it in one of those scenario generator / trainer class threads a while back) with a Magnemite as my starter
>>
>>27234184
By teaching us how to draw cute dalg and palk
>>
>>27239966
Ok
>>
File: 20160718_201810.jpg (3MB, 2050x2900px)
20160718_201810.jpg
3MB, 2050x2900px
How is this thread still alive

I drew a really rushed off-model Palkia for you guys I guess, maybe I'll try something better later
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 2048x1536px
>>27239966
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 2029x939px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 2029x939px
>>27243027
That's a nice palk, man.
I hope i can keep this thread alive long enough to actually get something
>>
File: 20160718_205046.jpg (2MB, 1472x2170px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_205046.jpg
2MB, 1472x2170px
>>27243243
Thank you!

I'll keep trying to bump it with attempts to grasp a middle ground between stylized and still-looks-like-Palkia. Currently working on it.
>>
File: 484.png (15KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
484.png
15KB, 120x120px
>>27230507

No. It's not.
>>
File: Palkia_lore.png (22KB, 255x193px) Image search: [Google]
Palkia_lore.png
22KB, 255x193px
>>27232622
>>
>>27243027
Can you draw Cloyster clamping Palkia's head?

I thought it'd be really funny, haha
>>
File: art.png (12KB, 234x282px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
12KB, 234x282px
>>27243513
>grasp a middle ground between stylized and still-looks-like-Palkia
i desperately need that, thank you

>>27243514
>>27243561
thank you richard
>>
>>27243584
Here anon this is probably the opposite of what you expected

>>27243606
I actually want to know how you draw yours, it is cute
>>
>Phallusmon wank the thread
Reminder that Mega Ray shat on this penismon and his buttbuddies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxcrC8cZOwU
>>
>>27244444
Pingas Czech confirmed
>>
File: teeth.jpg (47KB, 671x858px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
47KB, 671x858px
>>27244444
j-just wait for alpha revert arceus, fag!
>>
Palkia is my favorite legendary, pearl was my first game.
>>
>>27231159
>Zekrom and Reshiram: Almost no mentioned feats of power or strength whatsoever
>When Reshiram's tail flares, the heat energy moves the atmosphere and changes the world's weather.
That's a pretty significant feat, giving it roughly enough power to completely devastate an entire country. Which it actually did, together with Zekrom, according to the legend of the Unovan civil war.

Still nothing compared to the Gen IV Creation 'mons, but it's something.
>>
>>27244656
>Alpha Arceus
>240/240/240/240/240/240 base stats
>Omnitype
How fucked is AG.
>>
>>27243027
do you have an art account somewhere?
>>
File: Palk.png (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Palk.png
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>27244143
i seem to omit way too many important details and simplify a bunch of stuff without thinking. for example, doing this drawing was the first time i actually tried to take a good look at palkia's faceplate.
>>
File: Look at my silly hands.jpg (2MB, 2377x2123px) Image search: [Google]
Look at my silly hands.jpg
2MB, 2377x2123px
>>27245152
Yes, but it's full of autism that is banned on most boards; will post if nobody minds though

>>27245282
That is absolutely adorable anon. I think omitting details is alright (I do it all the time) for stylized interpretations of things, just imagine if somebody tried to cartoonify and flat-color a really complicated mecha or something but kept all the details, that'd be hard to look at. It's striking a balance that's important!

I'm really stretching it with pic related though
>>
>>27236979
See >>27243561
>>
>>27230507
Literally a dick with limbs
>>
File: 1433561931773.gif (214KB, 800x827px) Image search: [Google]
1433561931773.gif
214KB, 800x827px
>>27245463
>full of autism that is banned on most boards
do you mean...?
still link it
>>
>>27245463
link it anyway
>>
File: Its gone too far.jpg (2MB, 2045x2226px)
Its gone too far.jpg
2MB, 2045x2226px
>>27245743
>>27245601

www.virussy.tumblr.com

You've been warned
>>
>>27245769
>linking to tumblr
I don't even care what's on your site, neck yourself
>>
File: That,.png (11KB, 149x155px) Image search: [Google]
That,.png
11KB, 149x155px
>>27245769
>mfw literally three images in
>>
>>27235456
>when parents would say you won't get anywhere in life playing Pokemon.
>>
File: 20160718_234939.jpg (4MB, 2751x2957px)
20160718_234939.jpg
4MB, 2751x2957px
I used to think Dialga looked like a cross between a sauropod and a turtle.

Palkia: a theropod and a turtle.

Also, the lines on Palkia's face are horizontal while Dialga's are vertical, pretty nice.

>>27245769
>it didn't link properly
fug

>>27245888
I use it because it's easy, especially for dumping a bunch of sketches in, putting them on queue, and forgetting about them; never got into imgur and etc. beyond simple picture hosting

>>27245894
I might do more
>>
>>27246148
do
>>
>>27243606

Your welcome.
>>
>>27231060
>DOGS

KYS
>>
>>27230941
Or the "space is like a vast ocean" thing.
>>
>>27231060

Yeah it's pretty normal and people are aware that Gen 4 over did it with the Legendaries

But it did make Cyrus a much more threatening villain

Atleast Gamefreak learns

Gen 5 and 6 box legendaries are simple legendaries and not overdone like Gen 4
>>
>>27246872
Water,Steel and ghost.
The secondary types of the trio represents the 3 states of matter.
>>
>>27244790
Would Swords Dance even be necessary for Extreme Killer anymore?
>>
File: hg wells.png (460KB, 760x1324px) Image search: [Google]
hg wells.png
460KB, 760x1324px
>>27245769
>colourful cartoon horses
I FUCKING KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT THE SPLIT SECOND I SAW YOUR FIRST PALK.

Gonna overlook it this time / for now
>>
>>27248334
hey look it's my favorite book, | | G Wek's Tin= Vfac7i-e
>>
File: hg wells - bite me anon edition.png (441KB, 760x1324px) Image search: [Google]
hg wells - bite me anon edition.png
441KB, 760x1324px
>>27248379
Great taste! It really is a classic.
>>
>>27248606
I love how their default expressions are being pissed
>>
File: origin stories.png (1MB, 696x4216px)
origin stories.png
1MB, 696x4216px
don't know if this thread will be up next time I roll around- likely not- so I'm gonna leave with this

hopefully I see more of the animated adventures of dalg and palk in the future; even if not I'll sure as hell return to it

good thread, I rate diamond/pearl
>>
>>27248302
Yes, actually. Otherwise, you can't 2HKO physically defensive (Mega) Salamence after Stealth Rocks.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.