[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i havent played a pokemon game since red and gold. what game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-Games-3.jpg (421KB, 1367x724px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Games-3.jpg
421KB, 1367x724px
i havent played a pokemon game since red and gold.

what game would you reccomend to someone wanting to get back into the series?
>>
what system(s) do you have? or are you playing on an emulator?
>>
>>27227544
HeartGold and SoulSilver. Remakes of the direct sequels of RBY, and contains tons of bonus content. You even get to go back to Kanto and fight the original gym leaders after you beat the main game.
>>
>>27227544
Do you want a game with a lot of gen 1 and 2 pokemon, or do you want a lot of newer ones?
>>27227653
Reread the OP
>>
>>27227641
i emulate

>>27227681
yeah, i like the gen i pokemon
>>
>>27227544
XY was made for people in this situation
>>
>>27227699
Then go with Platinum or ORAS.
>>
pokemon puzzle league on the N64
>>
Black/White. The first ones, obviously. They're the only games that force you to use new Pokemon. They're also ridiculously fun.
>>
soul silver/heart gold. The remakes are remarkably good (by this i also mean fire red etc, but i put ss/hg first)
>>
>>27227544
That picture is fucking wrong.

Gold & Silver were perfectly playable on the Gameboy and Gameboy Pocket. Crystal was the first Pokemon game that required the Gameboy Color.
>>
>>27227544
>>27227699
>i emulate
Well good luck doing that with any of the best Pokemon games. Looks like you won't be going past gen 3 without game crashes or graphical errors.

If you have even a passing interest in Sun/Moon, buy a 3DS and one of the four current games. You have a fuckton to catch up on.
>>
>>27227880
ive might get the systems i dont know
>>
>>27227880
U shittin mate? Even with crap specs, if you know what you're doing, gen iii-v games run smooth and fast.

>>27227920
And yes, get the 3DS since you're missing out on a great library of games besides Pokemon.
>>
>>27227544
1) FRLG
2) HGSS
3) RSE or ORAS

You can do Gen 4 and 5 if you want.

4) XY
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.