[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GPS-hack unrooted android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: GtojrlL9.jpg (113KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
GtojrlL9.jpg
113KB, 1252x1252px
Oak here. Is there any way to GPS-hack Pokémon Go with out having to root your Android phone? Have tried a lot but none have been working.
>>
I can't get it to work on my rooted phone. I set fake GPS as a system app, which means I dont have to enable mock locations, and it still just says "LOCATION UNAVAILABLE"

I want to join team rocket so bad!
>>
>>27225690
I'll admit to having no experience with this but why not just use an android emulator for your computer that you can root and use the GPS hack on and use the same email address you have on your phone? Or at least a burner email that's also on your phone so you don't lose any progress? Just wait a few hours between legit and hack play so it seems like you caught a flight or something.

Everything except the settings are server side so any progress made on the computer can be accessed from the phone and vice versa
>>
>>27227898
This.
It's exactly what I do to restock on balls because I live near a very less-than-sustainable amount of stops.
>>
Just go outside fatass
>>
>>27225900
Are you using expert mode? Otherwise install xposed frameworks and mock mock locations...
>>
>>27227955
I got it to work using a different app but it keeps teleporting me to my real location. if I were in a basement or something it might work better. and yeah on this new app I have the expert setting enabled.
>>
>>27227935
I'm 6' and weigh 135.
>>
File: Pls.jpg (6KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
Pls.jpg
6KB, 220x176px
Is there any form of GPS, Spoof, or walk hack that won't get you banned?
>>
>>27228192
you're really skinny
are you pale as well
>>
since this is for spoofing, I'm having an issue on nox that Lockito stops after I hit play on a route? Anyone know a fix?
>>
Do you not know about blueblocks on pc?
>>
>>27229395
Yeah, Lockito and not being retarded with your routes or amount of time between jumping locations.
>>
>>27229395
Don't be stupid and "teleport" around. Make sure everything could be legit from a real timeline, and use Lockitio. Other gps spoofs jump you around instead of "walking" around.
If you do it right, nothing looks odd.
>>
>without having to root your Android phone
But Anon, all phones should be rooted without exception.You don't use Windows without an administrative account, do you? Why do the same with your smartphone?
>>
File: 1468826559149.png (423KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468826559149.png
423KB, 1440x2560px
Pic related.
Some anon said that it doesn't work because just closing the app would still make it visible to Niantic and get softbanned for it, making it useless to get items. Makes sense but is it true?

Now... What if I use a second phone to both set my location with it, and use that as a WiFi Hotspot, and then connect from the phone with the game. Will that work?
I have a second phone lying around but I have no idea if it will use the Hotspot location or my phone location would override it.
>>
>>27233434
I highly advise you NOT to do that. You really dont want "Allow Mock Locations" to be enabled. That's literally the golden line of code by which Niantic can ban you.
>>
>>27233599
/thread

Get a rooted device, play on PC or move on, OP.
>>
Why does Nox run the game at 5fps, impossible to throw balls, when bluestacks runs just fine?
>>
>>27233642
Because Nox sucks major ass?
>>
>>27233599
Yes but can they detect that line if I'm using the phone as a Hotspot and my account is on the second phone?

The second phone is rooted but I don't have data activated on it, that's why I ask before investing if it's not gonna work.
>>
>>27233771
You cannot hotspot your GPS bro. PoGo requires your GPS to be enabled, real or spoofed.
>>
>>27233669
It really does. Using bluestacks for the time being since I don't need to move around, just parked on a group of spots.
>>
>>27233642
Because your computer is a toaster? I ran it just fine on Nox and caught loads of pidgeys.
>>
>>27233599
>You really dont want "Allow Mock Locations" to be enabled. That's literally the golden line of code by which Niantic can ban you.
I've had mock locations on using Fake GPS for ages for shenaningans on another app. Played GO with a whole damn lot and never got softbanned, even after teleporting around 15km every few seconds.

Now I tried an emulator on my PC with xposed frameworks and lockito, got softbanned after the first teleport further than a hundred meters.

Bruh...
>>
>>27233788
Ok that clears it up. Thanks.
>>
I've had success using this method (root only)

I've been teleporting all over the fucking place, no issues so far. what happens when you get soft banned? and what happens when you are hard banned?
https://youtu.be/-z6KHZC0QJ0
>>
>>27234524
forgot to mention, I had to freeze the service "fused locations" with titanium backup, otherwise I'd bounce between actual and spoof location. it sucks I have to freeze / reboot then unfreeze/reboot every time I spoof but it works flawlessly.
i use a nexus 6 (moto)
>>
>>27234524
>what happens when you get soft banned?
Can't access pokestops and every pokemon you try to catch flees after the first ball.
>what happens when you are hard banned?
What do you think?
>>
I've been trying to use lockito but pokemon go has a red banner saying GPS failed to detect, if i turn off mock location then lockito stops working
>>
>>27231196
>Don't be stupid and "teleport" around. Make sure everything could be legit from a real timeline, and use Lockitio.
>If you do it right, nothing looks odd.
If I do this to walk a 10km route around town at like 7 kph, can Niantic tell what I'm doing? I'd like to use this to hatch eggs at night and wake up to 9 CP2000+ Snorlaxes in the morning.
>>
>>27234565
just curios if there are any warnings or something to look out for that leads to a hard ban. what does it say when you try to log in after the ban?
>>
>>27235853
There haven't been hard bans yet. I'd assume softbans function as warnings, if you get softbanned too frequently you get hardbanned. You'll most likely also get instantly hardbanned for cheats, hacks and exploits worse than spoofing.

But, this is just assumptions, nobody knows for sure. Maybe they will never ban anyone because they can't be bothered, maybe they ban everyone who has spoofed in the past at some point, who knows.
>>
>>27235918
I remember in ingress it took a while to address spoofers. what they ended up doing was a 25 mph "as the Bird flies" speed limit on interactions. or one hour, whichever comes first. they are probably so overloaded with shit to do the only repercussions will be ones they can automate at this point.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.