[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HGSS > Platinum > B2W2 > all else Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 14

File: English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png (209KB, 2000x736px) Image search: [Google]
English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png
209KB, 2000x736px
HGSS > Platinum > B2W2 > all else

Find a flaw.
>>
Not really, it's kinda true, err close I guess.
HGSS>B2W2>Platinum>All Else
fixed
>>
HGSS still have GSC's level problems so Platinum is above it
>>
File: rosa.png (456KB, 847x574px) Image search: [Google]
rosa.png
456KB, 847x574px
>>27225214
B2W2 has superior content, battle speed compared to Gen 4's slow as balls engine,reusable TM's and best regional dex in the series. People who don't put B2W2 on top either have nostalgia bias for HGSS or a dislike for Gen 5.
B2W2>HGSS>Platinum
>>
PMD>HGSS>Platinum>BW2>BW
>>
Since this thread is shit.
Why is ORAS bad? Genuine question. I barely play pokemon as it is and it would be an understatement to say that I play it casually but I've been curious as to why since they first came out but have never gotten a clear answer/been arsed to really ask.
>>
Platinum > HGSS > Emerald > BW2 > FR/LG > R/S > C > G/S > R/B > Y > BW
Haven't played gen 6.
>>
>>27225540
>People who don't put HGSS or PLT on top either have nostalgia bias for gen 5 or a dislike for Gen 4.
Fixed that for you
>>
My existence is a flaw
>>
>>27225214
Sounds like your fellow robots are already stalking you here, I'd give up and would look for another board if I was you, it's a matter of time before some neet up close gather his forces and go hurt you personally.
>>
>>27225612
It's honestly not THAT bad. It's nothing super special, but it's decent as far as main games go. About on the level of Diamond and Pearl.

/vp/ just loves to scream hate at anything popular by normal fans. I also personally give the games a lot of flack because I fucking hate hoenn, but a lot of people don't.
>>
>>27225612
>have never gotten a clear answer

Because most of the rabid shitpost about it you see is just that: shitpost about the newer game. Samefag, shilling etc just like any new game on /v/. One of the most rabid shitposters even admitted he never played the newer games.
>>
>>27225612
Your comment is probably the only bad one in the thread.

Anyways, it took nothing from Emerald, has a lower framerate than Emerald, is easier than Emerald, and Came out a decade after Emerald.

It simplified a few dungeons to make them walking cutscenes rather than puzzles.

While HGSS copied the battle facility to give it more content, ORAS copied the battle facility to give itself less.

It has no gym leader rematches and took out most of the overworld double battles.

The Delta Episode was a terrible story that made the main story worse by saying Zinnia pushed all this to happen for her own purposes. (I know other people like it)

The overworld asthetics were average, everything was too square and the colour scheme felt off. The mountain tiles look like shit (but not as bad as Sinnoh's)

I dont hate it, I'd probably give it a 6 out of 10, but it was massively disappointing.
>>
>>27225812
>(but not as bad as Sinnoh's)
I will fight you
>>
>>27225812
Why are you comparing it to Emerald when they are remakes of the other two? Which makes me ask why they didn't just remake emerald since it seems to be the most popular version of that entry in the series.
>>
File: Pal_Park_Pt.png (415KB, 1022x844px) Image search: [Google]
Pal_Park_Pt.png
415KB, 1022x844px
>>27225832
Look at this mauve shit. It was such a weird colour to choose for mountain tiles. Also the lime green grass.
>>
>>27225214
Platinum > BW2 > BW > FRLG > Emerald > XY > ORAS > HGSS > RS > RBY > GSC >>>> literal shit >>>> DP
>>
BW2 > Platinum > HGSS
>>
>>27225791

That shitposter is OP and here is her lovely shitpost: >>27225812

Look at that cute fresh b8 and tell me she couldn't be having a brighter future had their parents cared for her?
>>
>>27225879
>>27225812
And with this we've weeded out the shitposters.

Goodnight everybody, it's been a fun, if short, thread!
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 400x477px
>>27225540
This. HGSS is pretty shit, and this is coming from somebody who has been with the franchise since Red and Blue. Platinum and B2W2 are objectively better.
>>
>>27225812
I don't know if the fact that you bother making small changes to your pastas makes them worse or less autistic, OP, but seing your desperate spergs is entertaining regardless. Keep on biting so we can keep on milking you.
>>
>>27225869
I like it.
Much better than the awful colors in gen 5
>>
File: 1462890741396.jpg (206KB, 1894x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1462890741396.jpg
206KB, 1894x1209px
>>27225895
>>27225902
>>27225921

>every person who critisizes the game is that one shitposter

stop this meme.

>>27225925
Everyone says Gen V has awful colours but I like them. Makes the place feel different
>>
File: genwunner rant.png (516KB, 863x536px) Image search: [Google]
genwunner rant.png
516KB, 863x536px
>>27225214
Dude STFU, the special stat was ahead of it's time, Psychic types being literal Gods (FUCKING INGENIOUS), and those artistic sprites are fapping material, take anything after Gen 2 and shove it in your ass!
>>
>>27225949
That's cool.
It just really gave me a negative feeling for the generation.
>>
>>27225214
I'd probably lower HGSS a tiny bit. Maybe behind Platinum.
Also, your tastes cannot make me become a loli so there's another flaw.
>>
>>27225968
Yeah, I do get what people say when they call the darker colours unappealing. I cant explain exactly what I love about it myself though
>>
>>27225753
>>27225921
>>27225895
Why does everybody think I (OP) am the one making virulent shitposts in this thread?
>>
>>27225994
Another thing that always annoyed me is BW1 male player characters outfit. Same for gen 6. Awful.
>>
>>27225214
>yfw sees post deleted
>can't find it

What was it about?
>>
>>27225741
Gen 4 is actually my second favorite and Iam more nostalgic toward it, but Gen 5 was a much better experience in nearly every aspect unless your into minigames.
>>
>>27225949
>says it's not shitposter
>while replying with pasta reply and pasta pic

No but really, those robotfags are out to get you, you should give up, think on your mom.
>>
>>27225860
>Why are you comparing it to Emerald when they are remakes of the other two?
Not this fucking retarded shit again
The only reasonable thing with this "it's supposed to be a R/S remake" bullshit is story and pokemon exclusives because you need to differentiate the two versions, but there is NO reason not to include stuff like the superior Pokénav and Battle Frontier from Emerald, or the improved gym teams, unless you want to release a Delta Emerald version too (which they didn't)
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 802x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 802x603px
>>27225214
>Heart "Can't evolve Glaceon, Leafeon, and Magnezone" Gold and Soul "No Ace Trainers in Champion Road" Silver
>Anywhere near best
Thanks for the laugh OP.
>>
>>27226073
Why are you getting so pissy over a genuine question?
>>
>>27226073
>but there is NO reason not to include stuff like the superior Pokénav and Battle Frontier from Emerald, or the improved gym teams, unless you want to release a Delta Emerald version too (which they didn't)
Other than the fact that it's not an Emerald remake you dipshit.
>>
>>27226018
There is a girl who shitposts about Gen 6 and now people call everyone who dislikes those games her. Just ignore them.

>>27226022
The male outfits are usually worse than the females so that's not a surprise

>>27226063
Is that a pasta pic? It's just a regular reaction image I saved a while back and I havent even seen it used since. Seems like every image is suddenly a pasta image

>>27226078
The Ace Trainers are all on Route 26, about to enter Victory Road as well. I liked that
>>
>>27226125
I was fine with all the other PC outfits on previous males.
>>
>>27226033
something something about OP being a nigger. Does that means OP is Alex?

>>27225214

Are you?
>>
>>27226143
I actually only really hate the one for Gen 4. Its the game where I refuse to ever use the male because that outfit is just awful. But they have gotten a bit lame recently. Too much blue.
>>
>>27226125
You do know that when OP referred to the virulent shitpost he was talking about your posts right shitposter-chin?

Unless you're that poster yourself and is just autistically samefagging bui-styled.
>>
Why does everyone assume that I am some female robot who hates Gen VI and shitposts violently about said hatred? All I said was that HGSS, Platinum, and B2W2 were my favorite games in the series. I have only come here to talk about Pokémon.
>>
>>27226190
I agree on DP, but I like the PLT one.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 647x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 647x800px
>>27226125
It makes you pretty underleveled by the time you reach the elite four.

Honestly HGSS have the hardest elite for BY FAR. It's the only eltie four I have serious problems with and the rematches are just fucking ridiculous.
>Lance has a Salamence, Garchomp, AND a Dragonite
>>
>>27225791

I'm glad more people are realizing it, the samefag is getting too obvious and try-hard.

>>27225812
This is the cheesiest try at shitpost I've ever seen. You literally looked up a wikia this time, even goodra had more creativity.
>>
>>27226192
I know. If I was OP I'd put it as BW2>HGSS>Platinum>Emerald>GSC>ORAS>the rest anyways.

>>27226208
Yeah, he was redeemed with Platinum. I really liked the idea of making the outfits more winter-y. And the idea of making ORAS' outfits more summer-y

>>27226210
Finally someone agrees with me about Johto's E4. That is some difficult shit. Johto and Sinnoh are indeed the most difficult. I'm replaying HGSS now and I'm a bit curious as to if I'll be under-leveled or not.

>>27226261
oh, alright
>>
>>27226120
That's irrelevant. Why not include the improvements Emerald made to R/S? Why revert back to R/S's shitty double battles? Why can't you rematch trainers and gym leaders? Adding these things in would have no impact on story. Gamefreak saw how much people were anticipating gen 3 remakes so they shat out a shoddily made 3D port of R/S.
>>
>>27226193
>2016
>Two Thousand Sixteen

>still thinking screencaps are worth shit

Even before Moot allowed mobilefags, we already could just reset a router, edit a pic or flat out reopen your tab to the (yous) to go away.
>>
>>27225214
Black and white 2 has the most content and the least issues.
Plat was a cluster fuck
HGSS was just a glorified port with tacked on shit more than it was a remake
>>
>>27226279
>I know
>I know I'm a "virulent shitposter" OP talked about

Good. The first step is: Admitting.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 538x572px
>>27226284
>Why revert back to R/S's shitty double battles?
The fact that I've only ever heard of this complaint on /vp/ and had no idea that double battles had ever changed in Emerald to begin with makes it seem that a lot of the fixes in Emerald were incredibly minor and the only REAL big change was the addition of the Battle Frontier, which honestly I only liked a grand total of two battle faculties.
>>
>>27226210
It makes you under leveled because of the drastic change between normals and bosses. Clair is a level 41, and the surrounding wild encounters and trainers are all level 20something.

Lance is at level 50 with three Dragonites while a trainer you encounter on the route just before Victory Road uses a level 30 Mareep. The game's placement of level curves and balance between opponents is nonsensical.
>>
>>27226365
>he hasnt replayed emerald multiple times
Pleb desu
>>
>>27226365
If it's such a minor thing then it should have been no problem to implement it into ORAS
>>
>>27226284
I dont like how underutilized the other battles are becoming. There's barely any Double or Triple battles any more. And Inverse Battles were relegated to one person per game.

Did XY even have a triple/rotation battle? It's been a while since I played it.

>>27226370
The trainers on Route 46 are level 20? If that's true then I cant deny that's shit.
>>
>>27225214
>Putting Johto above Sinnoh
>>
>>27226306
OK, then.
Still, what part of my original post contained even a billionth of the vitriol against Gen VI that is being displayed in this thread? I love Gen VI! I think the 3D sprites were a big boost. In fact, Aegislash is one of my favorite Pokémon of all time.
Please believe me when I tell you that I'm not the virulent shitposter that has derailed this thread.

Anyway, on another topic.
I've rethought my original list, and I think this is probably more accurate:
>B2W2 > Platinum > HGSS > Yellow > others
>>
>>27226376
I liked Gen 3 but I'll admit that played though B2W2 more than I have Emerald.
>>27226385
Or maybe it's such a minor thing they didn't think autists like you wouldn't tell the difference like most others didn't.
Like now I honestly want to know what the difference is.
>>
>>27226193
>>27226306
/thread

Back at 09/10 I used to samefag all the time on /a/ but since I constantly reset I'd just show screencaps to "prove them wrong" too.

>>27225753

I wouldn't doubt that even /r9k/ wants their head, despite they being from there.
>>
>>27226433
>>27225753

I was gonna start ignoring this because I'm really tired of this meme but I'm actually really curious now. Can someone give me the full Bui story? I didnt know this girl was this notorious. I must be a major newfag if Ive never heard of her before a week or two ago. Or I just browsed boards that she wasnt a part of.
>>
>giovanni
In r/b, 50, in yellow, 55
>clair
>wallace
>juan
>volkner
DP - 49, PLT - 50
>drayden/iris
>marlon
>wulfric
GSC/HGSS, RSE/ORAS and BW confirmed for weakest gens.
>>
>>27226433
Oh, come on. Is there a way to show that I am not, in fact, the shitposter?
>>
>>27226095
Calling me mad, great argument bro
>>27226120
what >>27226284 said. There is NO reason not to include much superior gameplay elements if you don't plan making a game that will include them.
>>27226284
I don't remember anything about R/S double battles, how were they shitty compared to Emerald?
>>
>>27226422
https://youtu.be/mftXB2pKEsM
You can see in this video that a double battle is initiated when you come in range of two trainers at the same time. Both are unique. This doesn't occur in R/S or ORAS. In those games, double battles only happen when it's specifically two people like a group of twins or something. Because of this, those battles only ever have 2 Pokemon. It may seem like a minor thing but it helped make Double Battles a lot more interesting and engaging .
>>
>>27226478
But they did add superior elements.
From generation 4, 5, and 6
>>
>>27226474
there is literally no way, just ignore the comments and reply to on topic stuff. You're even newer than me man

You are just being egged on by them to talk about their thing instead of your own.

I really didnt think my post critisizing ORAS was angry at all. I even put it over half the series, but once they see anything it's a shitpost and the thread becomes about that instead. Meh.

I'm still curious about her story though. And how anyone found out about her.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>27226491
I hardy see this a huge issue and I can barely even recall where this even happened.

I guess I agree with you that they should have added it but I'm not incredibly angry that they didn't.
>>
>>27226541
It happen on like, every Route man
>>
>>27226474
I never said a thing, just pointed that your shitty screencaps means shit

>>27226466

I was talking about another thing, newfag, if you wanna learn shit, lurk moar. Also, Idk what you're sperging about, but I think you are mixing up 2/3 shitposters: Bui is the goodra fag.
>>
>>27226503
Which somehow couldn't be included unless they took the shitty pokenav from R/S and removed Gym rematches, double battles yadda yadda, gotcha bro, makes a lot of sense
>>27226491
oh fuck, I sort of remember that you couldn't trigger DBs with random trainers, but only two pokemon at a time? That's so retarded. Was it because they couldn't get around some engine issue or soemthing? Even the gym duo only had two pokemon in total (which of course ORAS did as well because, hey, they are R/S remakes, not Emerald :^) )
>>
>>27226534

you talk to >>27226474 as if you're supposting him, despite him calling you a rabid shitposter, you're either samefagging or a cosmic autist without self-awareness
>>
>>27226541
This basically
>>27226554
You had the option to engage both trainers for a big double battle or you could just take them on individually if you stood in front of them at the right time.
>>
>>27226555
>Bui is the goodra fag

well fuck me, and I thought Ive been here a while to know it all. Newfag indeed.
>>
>>27226575
Yeah double battles never had more than 2 Pokemon, which made that one gym a joke. In Emerald they have 4 Pokemon and then 6 during a rematch.
>>
>>27226554
>>27226586
Clearly not enough for me to notice it.
>>27226575
The physical/special split, hidden abilities fairy type is a bigger deal than gym rematches and double battle tweaks man, ESPECIALLY for Pokemon like Absol and Sharpedo.
>>
>>27226581
Nah, it looks like he's genuinely distressed about how this thread went which made me feel bad for a stranger on a chinese sweater knitting image board. I am the latter. And still a newfag, apparently.

>>27226641
Really? Man, I went through every Route in Emerald double battling everything and it was a blast. Still mad alternate battles have never seen love like that again outside the few triple and rotation ones in BW2. I'm hoping for something in SM
>>
Emerald cucks are still crying Lmao
>>
>>27225214
BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS
>>
>>27226672
>it looks like he's genuinely distressed about how this thread went

yes, he was distressed by, his words "virulent shitposters" who happen to be >>27225812 and others, that posters like >>27225902 pointed as the shitposters too and OP, your posts, so he's talking about you.

You are OP's virulent shitposter.
>>
>>27226690
You dun goofed
>>
>>27226641
dude, those were a given and the whole point of the remakes being made. Should I also be grateful that they actually made the graphics 3D?
They didn't need to add anything new to include the superior Emerald elements in the game, just change some numbers and variables and alter some team setups. If their coders really had this weird carpal tunnel syndrome that didn't let them write additional dialogue for rematches they could've just copied them straight from Emerald. There is no excuse
>>
>>27226690
A neverending cycle? Interesting.

>>27226534
>you're even newer than me man
I'd assume so. I've never gone on this board until today, and I only came on here because I wanted to discuss Pokémon.
>>
>>27226641
Those are a given. ORAS is a still a shit remake. Sure in terms of meta its superior to the gen 3 games, but the fact they did nothing but the bare minimum proves it was a quick cash grab.

Take HG/SS. They are remakes of Gold and Silver, but it still include the story and gameplay additions of Crystal like characters Morty and Eusine. If that remake added from the gen's 3rd game, why does ORAS subtract from Emerald.

ORAS isn't a bad game but it is massively disappointing, especially coming off of HG/SS.
>>
>>27226718
Consider lurking more
>>
>>27226718
Want a pat in the head too newfag?

4chan has this old rule nobody follows anymore: Lurk Moar.
>>
XY > ORAS > HGSS > DPPt > FRLG > BW2 > BW

My opinion is shit according to this board, but I give zero fucks and enjoy all but FRLG and the BW+BW2 games. I'm only including most recent versions of each gen.

This doesn't mean I don't appreciate what BW did for the series. It means I didn't care for the games.

H8 if you will.
>>
>>27226700
And that's ignoring how OP is probably a falseflag shitposter anyway, as the poster count goes up when he claims to be the one replying.

>>27226163

>no replies

So OP truly is Alex? Even their mods are leaking here now?
>>
File: 1466645298862.jpg (4KB, 163x170px) Image search: [Google]
1466645298862.jpg
4KB, 163x170px
>>27226702
BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS>BW2>Pt>HGSS?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 210x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 210x243px
>>27226672
I mean in not saying they shouldn't have, but since I haven't played Emerald in years and are a bigger fan of B2W2 I didn't notice a lot of these mistakes besides maybe the Mossdeep gym because I had nightmares about that gym because I was an ignorant kid who didn't realize I could just use Surf on the Solrock/Lunatone so I lost to Liza and Tate constantly.
>>27226704
>>27226740
I'm not saying they shouldn't have added those mechanics, but honestly I didn't care enough about those mechanics to really give a shit, so I'm a little bias.

And honestly as a Crystal and Platinum fan I like the Suicune side quest in HGSS fun but I find shit like the Berry Pot, non-ability to evolve Glaceon, Leafeon, and Magnezone (which is my favorite Pokemon mind you), and worst of all the unfixed level curves WAY more offensive than the lack of The Battle Frontier and the old Double Mechanics in ORAS. And I'm more willing to play ORAS and Crystal than RS and HGSS.
>>
>>27226753
I disagree but that's fine. At least HGSS are high up.

>>27226700
what?

>>27226718
The others are right in that there's a lot of shitposting on the board but also a decent amount of people who like discussing the games. Plus most other places to discuss pokemon kind of suck. It's not like /v/ or /tv/ where there is near zero chance for anything good
>>
>>27226826
>what

You are the "virulent shitposter" OP was talking about.
>>
>>27226817
This is the second time Ive seen this. What makes people dislike Berry Pots?

Also, Surf did nothing for me, those tanky assholes.
>>
>>27226740
>talking about doing the bare minimum
>using the remake that changed the least as an example of doing things right
You're kidding right?
HGSS is a prime example of getting by while doing the least amount of work.

The following pokemon sprites were just taken from the BW team and slapped into HGSS.
The safari zone was literally a 4x2 area of squares.
The only change to the main game is that the legendaries are forced on you
You couldn't access a single one of the location based evos without trading from DPPt
And it had nearly all of the issues of GSC.
>>
>>27226767
Who even is Alex? Is he another shitposter?
No, I am not Alex.
>>
>>27226903
>hgss
>did the least compared to frlg and oras
lol
>>
>>27226862
The Berry Pots felt like a last-minute edition when they realized the forgot to add the ability to collect berries from bushes like in the original Crystal, which is bullshit because both the original RS and it's remake at least kept the Berry growing mechanics so there's really no excuse.
>>
>>27226920
>I've never played FRLG and ORAS!
Good to know kiddo.
>>
>>27226903
It's still the best remake. If HG/SS was made today, they probably wouldn't have even bothered to include to Pokemon following mechanic.
>>
>>27226596
You are prolly just a samefag shitposter anyway but in the 0,1% chance you were just a newfag:

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/20488031/#q20490642

Don't use archive-faggotry as replacement for lurking through, that what redditors and newfag mods do, lurk without posting for an year instead.
>>
>>27226945
>they probably wouldn't have even bothered to include to Pokemon following mechanic.
Of course because GF has started to make more useful gimmicks since them instead ofjus tacking them on at the last minute.

Also I'm not arguing that it's not the best. Aside from the aforementioned gimmicks its nearly a 1:1 remake of Crystal while the other two at least make attempts at change.
>>
>>27226903
>And it had nearly all of the issues of GSC.
newfag here, please enlighten me as to what /vp/ thinks these are
>>
>>27226906
I was gonna ask but I assumed people would just call me Alex

>>27226903
The Safari Zone had a lot of work put into it though. It has the most catchable pokemon and is the only one that's customizable. Also, there's a lot more minor main game changes.

>>27226947
I'm approaching a year here. I actually cant remember when I first discovered here though so I wouldnt know for sure. I just learned about old shit through Best of /vp/ threads.
>>
>>27226938
That explains why your opinion is shit
>>
>>27227084
Not him, but the level curve and Pokemon distribution is pretty awful.
>>
>>27227084
Basically

MUH BARREN KANTO
>>
>>27227088
>The Safari Zone had a lot of work put into it though. It has the most catchable pokemon and is the only one that's customizable. Also, there's a lot more minor main game changes.
Having the most catchable pokemon isn't exactly anything ground breaking or particularly hard to do especially considering mechanics work over time. In any case the layout of each square was terrible as if someone made it in five minutes.
The only part you could say took effort was the customization but having assets like that and throwing the onto a grid still isn't too demanding a task but then again I remember some aligning in an odd way so I guess GF messed up again.
Also it just occurred to me that they could have just reused code from secret bases for that anyway.

It's not very impressive.
>>
>>27226826
>also a decent amount of people who like discussing the games.

There's a fuck-ton of good discussions right now, just because your circlejerks of recycled mumblings don't work, it doesn't make them work less.
>>
>>27227088
>I'm approaching a year here

Anyone with less than two years is considered cancer in 4chan, just fyi.
>>
>>27227215
Even those of us who have been here since around 2006 still get called newfags for not knowing everything there is to know here.

>>27227088
Just do your shit and enjoy your stay. People will get pissed off regardless of what you do.
>>
>>27227215
2 years? Did you lurk for 2 years?

>>27227187
You really want me to be some big shitposter but I dont even know what circlejerk you mean. This thread?

>>27227183
Eh, I found it to be decent. At least they didnt like, recycle the march tiles from Platinum. They make the Safari Zones different in each game so they have effort in each time

>>27227248
Yeah, I see people just throwing newfag at each other real often
>>
>>27226395
The highest level trainers use on Route 45 is level 30. So yeah. Most of them are around level 25, which is utter shit because you can't even fight them until that point of the game.

HGSS has a terrible level curve. There's no denying it.
>>
>>27227467
Yeah. That is indeed pretty bad. And not enough places to train. I actually dont mind the calls but I do wish that say, the Goldenrod Tunnel or Fast ship had people you could re-battle once a day.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.