[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why is super training so shitty and unnecessary long and boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8mUiyyk.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8mUiyyk.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>Why is super training so shitty and unnecessary long and boring?
>>
>>27221204
If its so unnecessary then why do it ?
>>
>>27221224
>unnecessary long
not unnecessary, just very long and boring
>>
you can always try the good old fashioned EV-training :^)
>>
>9gag level image with imgur filename
>improper use of greentext
Fuck off newfag, lurk for a year or two and try again
>>
>>27221204
Who are you quoting
>>
>>27221204
Just EV train then. Once you know what hordes to use and get a pokemon with aoe abilities it's super quick.

I use an Ursaring since it learns Sweet Scent to attract the hordes and EQ and Rock Slide to kill em. And he gets bonus points for being a shiny I found in the friend safari back in the day.
>>
>>27221204

Your post smells of new.

You can always go back to the pre gen 6 way of EV training
>having to use power items/macho brace
>having to spend hundreds of thousands on Carbos/Calcium etc
>having to keep track of EVs by hand or on a calculator
>>
>>27221204
>GF comes up with a new method of 'easily' training EVs
>It becomes obsolete in the same game it's introduced

Why is GF so incompetent?
It wouldn't get better even if they added the power items and Pokerus to the formula
>>
>>27222409
I think it was put in as a way for people who are totally unfamiliar with EVs get familiarized with them, since it shows you exact number gains, and then the much faster horde method was for people who already knew what they're doing and have a lot of stuff to train.
>>
>>27221346
Maybe he's quoting someone dipshit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.