[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go Plus going for 4x the retail price on eBay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Did Nintendo fuck up by not preparing enough supply?
>>
>implying it's not nintendo selling those secretly on ebay at that price
>>
>>27219970
Nintendo never gives out enough supply for the things people truely want

same thing with Amiibos back in late 2014 and 2015.
>>
>>27220015
>same thing with Amiibos back in late 2014 and 2015.
Well in America because of that strike and greedy retailers doing the whole exclusive thing. Nowhere else had that issue.
>>
>>27219970
Nintendo didn't make this game or publish it. Seems unlikely they'd be the ones making the bracelets for it.
>>
>>27220037
I thought Nintendo has the hardware rights to all Pokemon shit?

Amazon and GameStop's product page for Pokemon Go Plus both show the manufacturer as Nintendo.
>>
>>27220035
Well bear in mind that over 50% of the world's Wii Us and about 35% of the world's 3DSes are in America. The whole rest of the world combined barely beats America's desire for Nintendo-related shit.
>>
File: 11302666-3764397973052683.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
11302666-3764397973052683.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>27220069
Probably just an extension of how everyone says that Pokemon is made by Nintendo even though it isn't.

The official flyer thing for Go just says Niantic on it.
>>
>>27220071
Which is why you lot need to sort things out over there.
>>
this is their strategy, they never have enough supply.
>>
>>27219970
Yeah, I doubt anyone would have guess GO would reach this level of popularity so quick.

Keep in mind this happened: https://vimeo.com/174821377
>>
>>27219970
Imagine being one of the people dumb enough to pay 4x regular price for an accessory for a game that won't even be popular in a month
>>
>>27220532
Could businesses or shopping malls potentially pay Niantic to have a rare Pokemon spawn in their stores?
>>
>>27219970
What does it do that the app doesn't?
>>
>>27221181
You don't have to stare at your phone like a fucking retard if you have one. It let's you know when Pokemon are near.
>>
>>27221201
That seems pretty useless.

I just keep one headphone in my ear to listen for the pop up. Phone stays in my pocket.
>>
>>27221296
I feel like it's better for people who drive. You can press the button to catch repeat Pokemon and collect Pokestops without looking at your phone. I feel like that should've been available from the get-go..
>>
>>27219970
What does this shit do even?
>>
>>27219970
Nintendo would've been insane to prepare enough supply. This game has more downloads than Tinder. Pokemon Go is literally more popular than sex. Nobody would've predicted that.
>>
>>27221362
Wait. It catches them without missing if you already own them?
>>
>>27221434
yes

if you haven't caught a pokemon species you have to pull out your phone
>>
>>27221566
That worth the price.
>>
>>27220649
mcdonalds is already doing something with niantics, its rumured all stores will either become gyms or pokestops
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.