[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be a pokemon game set in the future where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1463180381481.png (619KB, 784x719px) Image search: [Google]
1463180381481.png
619KB, 784x719px
>there will never be a pokemon game set in the future where the evolutionary advancement of current pokemon due to selective breeding
>fossilmons are selection of various pokemon from older gens
>no rock/electric pikaclone
>nano bandages and medpacks replace potions and restore health to whole team in combat, encouraging both players and AI to switch mid battle and have more distribution of EXP for any given battle than free EXP with Share.
>can be treated like a time capsule of what we thought the world will be in the future, especially now that PokemonGo might encourage nostalgiafags to play Sun & Moon
>some pokemon are actually extremely rare again like purebred eevee or the gen 4-6 starters

c-could be cool
Dunno what the evil team would do, maybe people trying to pollute the world with poison types in this overly lush future wrld and then them having poison types makes sense thematically.
>>
>>27219282
I hope gen 8 is like this
>>
That just doesn't sounds fun to me.
>>
>>27219340
it would also make a new time machine thing tha Bill made that hasn't happened since Johto - Kanto for Pokebank.
>>
>there will never be a pokemon game set in the future where you breed pokemon with humans
>>
I was more hoping for for a pre-historicish pokemon game where pokeballs, potions, and all other items are archaic versions of the current ones.

Pokemon are fossil pokemon that we currently have but there are pokemon that precede current mons in genetic evolution (Rowlett for example) that live in the world.

Maybe time travel could be introduced in the story, sort of like with the islands after Fire Red and Leaf Green, where you have the device to transfer pokemon to and from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Maybe it could be a game after the 4th gen remakes, and Looker can be fully explained as a time traveller.
>>
>>27219423
I would hate a game that takes place in the past tbqh
>>
This one probably goes too far.
>cloning can now be done on living pokemon, not just fossils, to encourage trading
>>
>>27220390
Yeah. One think I would like to see is
>You can create your own mega stone for any Pokemon. All you need is the Pokemon and a bond machine. The bond machine analysis the Pokemon and finds out what kind of Pokemon it has trouble against. It will also get a procedurally generated mega model and will gain stats(mostly in its highest stat or depending on evs) . They will gain 100 bst and this will work for any pokemon
>>
File: quail.jpg (371KB, 1600x1145px) Image search: [Google]
quail.jpg
371KB, 1600x1145px
>>27220482
maybe not as extreme as a full 100. maybe a synthetic megastone that lasts x-turns and you assign 80 BST to, but that item becomes unique to that pokemon and locked at those values until deleted or sold or whatever.
>>
>>27219423
This is great.
>>27219645
You don't know what you're talking about.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.