[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /vp/ hate him so much? He's not THAT bad...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Watchog.png (247KB, 774x774px) Image search: [Google]
Watchog.png
247KB, 774x774px
Why does /vp/ hate him so much? He's not THAT bad...
>>
He is like a shitty meerkat.
>>
It's Gen 5.
>>
>>27218752
What the fuck is wrong with his eyes?
>>
File: tumblr_miyq708HQO1qckwxco1_500.gif (844KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miyq708HQO1qckwxco1_500.gif
844KB, 500x230px
SAFTEY FIRST LOSERS
>>
>>27218752

>he?.

I think you meant to say It.

I have no problem with that Pokémon.
>>
File: 504.png (143KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
504.png
143KB, 475x475px
>>27218778

didn't you pay attention to Patrat eye.
>>
Completely forgot about this abomination of a pokemon. One of the worst pokemon ever designed that's for sure.
>>
>>27218908
Ok, why is Patrat's eyes like that?
>>
>>27218956
Too many of the drugs will do that to anyone
>>
He's to Patrat as Bibarel is to Bidoof and Linoone is to Zigzagoon. Not bad but completely inferior.
>>
>>27218752
I like it. The crossing guard thing is cute and the eyes are cool.
>>
I think the problem is it legit isint good. I mean from a gameplay standard not necessarily a design. I feel when things tend to be off the wall and then are also terrible in game to boot, it really throws them in the pit of obscurity and distaste.

Which is unfourtante it sort of has an interesting move pool, but GF really couldnt figure out what they wanted to do with the stats and just made them pitiful across the board. Even Raticate decided to be a speedy hard hitter (Guts Raticate is actually pretty intense and I never knew this until I bred one up to try out).

Pokemon like Diggersby and Talonflame showed you can do first route mons and still make them decent, its a shame the same didnt work out for this guy.
>>
>>27218956

I can't answer that question.
You have to wait for an explanation in It's future Pokédex entries.
>>
>>27218752
I don't know, I've always thought they were okay. My favorite regional rodent.
>>
File: xray.jpg (28KB, 512x209px) Image search: [Google]
xray.jpg
28KB, 512x209px
>>27218956
>>27218778

Probably supposed to look like your classic x-ray glasses. Also, Watchog can make the yellow parts of its body and eyes glow.

Anybody who doesn't like Watchog didn't watch enough Watchy Watchog.
>>
>>27218908
This has to be me most forgettable design ever.
>>
Literally garbage along with 50% of Unova's dex
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.