[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Gyms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1468755233292.jpg (55KB, 719x1180px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468755233292.jpg
55KB, 719x1180px
No gyms
>>
Full link or GTFO
>>
Read carefully the following text. "Sometimes you would not feel like a new interpretation of the Pokémon games? Get ready to be surprised, since Pokémon Pokémon Sun and Moon change the series in ways you do not expect! It is a completely new adventure and different from all the previous Pokémon games! "
What do you think?
>>
>>27215277

There could be two versions of this survey, one highlighting the differences of Sun & Moon and the other highlighting the similarities, so Nintendo can see what's the best way to market the games.
>>
>>27215277
That's nice and all but do you think they can pull it off without making it feel too strange? I hope they can.
>>
tornatene al mare cydonia
>>
File: 1468757203797.png (1MB, 746x854px) Image search: [Google]
1468757203797.png
1MB, 746x854px
if they don't do gyms, they'll just do something identical to gyms without calling them gyms
>>
>>27215661
This. Exactly this.

It'll be just like the legendary abilities, with BRAND NEW FEATURES
>>
>>27215488
Underrated post
>>
>>27215661
pretty much this

itll be like how guild wars 2 "removed quests" and then added in a heart system where you would just be automatically assigned tasks in certain areas

it'll probably just be you walk into an area and have to defeat X trainers and the clan leader before being able to progress, maybe they'll even give you a patch instead of a badge
>>
Do you think you can post frog language and expect others to understand?
>>
>>27215716
Retard alert
>>
>>27215277
Too much semantics. This could literally mean anything.
>>
>>27215729
It's not frog language. It's Italian.
>>
>>27215257
>there's a league with a bracket system
>you go from town to town to take part in league battles and get ranked in group stages
>elimination stages take place in later towns
>when you win, you're told the previous champions train in a different area, go there and battle hardcore trainers that don't battle like retards
>going through that you reach a place only 5 others have ever passed
>the E4 and Master reside there
>>
>>27215277
>we added super moves so now its like a completely different game lmao
That's all they're implying
>>
File: tumblr_mjbjh6I72K1qh7vf6o1_500.jpg (208KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjbjh6I72K1qh7vf6o1_500.jpg
208KB, 500x346px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.