[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There bill be this guy on Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (381KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381KB, 800x450px
There bill be this guy on Sun and Moon?
>>
Yes. Animeonly fags should have been btfo when Zygarde got revealed in SM.
>>
I thought maybe they would designs the Sun and Moon main character to have traits that match this form, so it could be incorperated into the game smoothly, but it looks nothing like the actual main characters we got.
I don't imagine this can really make it into the anime without any context. Maybe a similar pseudo-legendary mechanic will make it in though.
>>
>>27214617
I feel like the form itself will be anime exclusive however the concept of this transformation will be implemented somehow into the game.
>>
It's literally called Ash Greninja in everything official it appears in. They are ether going to have to backpedal hard or introduce Ash into the games for this to work.
>>
>>27214720
It's not like they haven't distributed anime mons out before. It wouldn't be hard to see a special event Ash's Greninja being distributed with its special form.
>>
>>27214732
I don't think it's a matter of it being difficult to create or not, It's just intentionally designed to reflect a character that doesn't show up in the main line games. I don't think they ever intended this exact form to show up in Sun and Moon.
>>
Who's bill?
>>
>>27214762
The guy that accidentally turned himself into a Rattata.
>>
>>27214762
He's the NPC that created the Pokemon storage system in Gen 1.

Also he fused with a Pokemon decades before everyone here started talking about fusion/synchro shit.
>>
>>27214720
>It's literally called Ash Greninja
Because is Ash's Greninja.

Ash's Greninja synchro -> Ash-Greninja
Shaun's Greninja synchro -> Shaun-Greninja
Scott's Greninja synchro -> Scott-Greninja
Whatever's Greninja synchro -> Whatever-Greninja

(you just need to name your character "Mega" and get your Mega-Greninja)
>>
>>27214732
That or it'll be like Spiky-Eared/Cosplay Pikachu where it's restricted to one game. Those didn't have unique stats though, memefrog probably will.
>>
>>27214720
I mean, it does ALL come together
>>
>>27214798
Unless it for some reason retained Ash's appearance for no reason, I wouldn't really count that as OPs form appearing in the games. Your suggesting the games use a similar concept, while many people seem to think it's the exact form that will show up in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>27214804
But AZ's Floette does have its own special form, its own unique stats, and its own special move, even if it was never released. There's already a precedent for including special eventmons like this.
>>
>>27214828
The only weird thing would be getting one of Ash's gen 6 members in a gen 7 game. Makes me wonder just how big Zygarde's role in S/M will be.
>>
File: 1466757049144.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466757049144.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>27214673

The difference between Ash-Greninja and Zygarde's formes is that the former was actually officially stated to be a anime exclusive while the latter wasn't. People just suddenly started calling Zygarde's formes anime exclusive with the source only being their ass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.