[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2nd gen pokemon added to Pokemon Go >Normies already stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1467148377031.gif (850KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
1467148377031.gif
850KB, 492x280px
>2nd gen pokemon added to Pokemon Go
>Normies already stopped playing due to short attention span
>MFW they blame the new pokemon on why they lost interest yet again
>>
>>27212159
You don't seriously believe this will happen, right? The normies will gain new interest as more Pokemon are added and they'll find new favorites.
>>
>>27212177
of course it will happen, people think this is the second coming of pokemon in pop culture, but its gonna die down to near obscurity again. barely anyone but the diehard pokemon fans are gonna be playing by the end of the month, and then it'll just die down more after the release of Sun/Moon, which comes out before the predicted release of johtomon. I fucking love pokemon go, but i don't think its success will last for very long.
>>
>>27212256

>autists on /vp/ actually believe an app that is more used than tinder will just fade away to nothing when it's based on a franchise that's stuck around for two decades

Absolute cancer, the lot of you.
>>
>>27212562
>autists on /vp/ can't have an actual arguement without calling someone autistic or cancer

tell me why the game is still gonna be relevant in a month or two? obviously none of us can predict the future, so my argument is as good as yours. Ive been playing a shit ton of Pokemon Go, but i can't see the general crowd still having interest in the game after a month. it'll still have a small community of active players, but nothing like the first week of the game coming out.
>>
>>27212177
You don't genuinely believe that, do you?
>>
I think once kids go back to school a lot of the traffic will drop off, it did come out in the middle of summer.
>>
>>27212648
Who doesn't like gen 2?
>>
>>27212256
>Pokemon ever being near obscurity

ell em ay oh
>>
>>27212733
People who say anything after 150 isn't a real pokemon and it just so happens that a large amount of those people are playing Pokemon Go.
>>
>>27212159
Game is too big. 75% of players dropping off wouldn't matter.
>>
>>27212159
More like

>Pokemon Go is dying down
>All gyms are literally impossible to challenge outside of top 2% of autists
>Gen 2 is released and player levels have reset and their pokemon scaled down with them

At least I hoe the later part is true. Every new gen being a clean slate, but people retain their pokemon
>>
>>27212986
>Gen 2 is released and player levels have reset and their pokemon scaled down with them
Fuck you
>>
>>27212986
It takes like a week of straight dedicated playing with paying for doubled EXP to even get to 21-22. Max level is 100.
>>
>>27212733
People with taste.
>>
>>27212949
>Game is too big. 75% of players dropping off wouldn't matter.
actually the bigger it is the more it matter
>>
>>27212177
it's already losing players, it loses its appeal very quickly
>>
>>27212986
>pokemon scale down
>keeping them
Thats a joke
>>
I hope it dies. this will give me the chance to rack up a nice defender bonus. I just got back from taking ~11 gyms but now i'm down to 2 cuz jews dont know how to leave that shit alone.
>>
>>27212159
>adding umbreon and espeon the line up will kill the game

Don't be a nigger anon, there are people stacking evee candy just for those two the day they drop.
If they ever include the option to battle other players or breed them the game may never die.
>>
>>27212159
>>27213701
>there are people stacking evee candy just for those two

Same with crobat, including me. Besides, tons of people still have gen 2 nostalgia. I don't expect anyone to being leaving just because of new Pokémon until maybe 3.
>>
>>27212159
Gen 2 has genwunner seal of approval. Only the most shameless genwunner, usually the kind that never even played the games, completely hates gen 2. Literally everyone I knew who actually owned a GBC got a gen 2 game.
>>
>>27212159
>>Normies already stopped playing due to short attention span
To be fair, I think most people will have stopped playing by then, there's nothing to this game but guild pride.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.