[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Champions in Pokemon Leagues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1468530358314.jpg (23KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
1468530358314.jpg
23KB, 500x808px
Do you guys prefer it when the League Champion is a Woman? Or a Man? And why?
I usually prefer them to be Woman cause they always have God Tier designs and are pretty fuckable too unlike others for example Alder.
>>
I really, really don't care.
>>
I prefer when it's a pokemon with human level intelligence that commands a team of its own through sheer dominance, no pokeballs needed.
>>
Does it really matter? It just depends if they're done right; for instance Cynthia is a Champion done correctly, Iris and Diantha are wrong.
>>
>>27211752
Shit, now I want this and I now it'll never happen.
>>
>>27211723
I want to smack little Cynthia's bottom!
>>
Male or Female doesn't matter. As long as the character seems powerful, like Lance, Cynthia, or your rival from the first games
>>
I hope the Alola Champion is a girl in a rank top with Hawaii clothes and black
>>
>>27211723
Um, I prefer for the champion to be badass. I don't care whether it's a guy or a girl, so long as they look like a champion to me.

For instance, Cynthia's design perfectly fits her title, Diantha and Iris on the other hand don't look like champions at all, in my opinion.

Design will always trump fuckability
>>
I prefer female so I can fap to them, specifically I'd like a sexy cute loli as the next champion.
>>
>>27211723
>loli Cynthia
I didn't know I wanted this.
>>
Design, characterization and enjoyability of the battle is what matters the most to me.

Blue, Cynthia and Alder (Steven to an extent) all stand out to me as the best of the champs. Alder in particular is interesting because his battle felt like something of a passing of the torch, a battle you were virtually certain to win but he still was going to go all out.
>>
>>27211806
It arguably happened already.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.