[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: lizard.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.png
87KB, 500x500px
>Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokémon and humans.
What has our world come to?
>>
>>27211050
Game Freak has revealed themselves as Pokéfuckers.
>>
The same way it always has been?
>>
File: d1e.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
d1e.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>27211050
>tfw i have a fart fetish

I can't wait for the salandit fart art.
>>
If you'd told me THAT totally innocuous lizard would be the new face of pokephilia a couple months ago I'd have called you a liar.
>>
>>27211050
>>27211103
Not like it's a shocker. Not only that, but it's obvious the animation industry has been into some crazy interests for decades. I mean, just look at Cleo from the Catillac Cats portion of Heathcliff.

Let's also not forget that Osamu Tezuka himself was well into the furry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCkShz1_AYU
>>
>>27211050
>>27211217
Salandit is not a lizard. It's a salamander.
>>
>>27211576
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/salandit/
Check the filename and shit bricks.
>>
>>27211592
Mobilefag here, what is it?
>>
>>27211050

That's pretty normal actually

certain animal species tend to do that
>>
>>27211161

You do realize the majority are going to be BBW anthro's with truck sized asses
>>
>>27211762
Its a lizard. It says so on the site, you could google the site yourself and get the mobile version.

Salamanders tend to have rounded toes, unlike the ones on display here.
>>
>>27211810
>implying that's bad
>>
File: hearstsla.jpg (11KB, 321x317px) Image search: [Google]
hearstsla.jpg
11KB, 321x317px
>>27211050
It's alittle familiar
>>
File: japanese-fire-belly-newt.jpg (81KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-fire-belly-newt.jpg
81KB, 700x466px
>>27211576
Did you know that it's Japanese, French, and German names have the words for 'newt' in its name instead of Salamander?
>>
>>27211050
When I first saw this, I honestly thought it was some Anon shitposting about his fetish.
>>
>>27211050

>What has our world come to?

Telling by this post, it's come to people taking a creature from an all age friendly game and cutting off details while taking it out of context.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.