[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon is this? It's mean as fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: meansonnabitch.jpg (147KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
meansonnabitch.jpg
147KB, 1024x788px
What pokemon is this?
It's mean as fuck.
>>
that's a goose, not a pokemon, but an actual animal. you are aware of this but are pretending not to in an attempt at humor.
>>
>>27207540
Shiny Swanna
>>
>>27207567
>>27207572
>animal

Jesus christ you guys are playing way too much IRL. Animals don't exist faggots
>>
File: 400wi.jpg (136KB, 380x310px) Image search: [Google]
400wi.jpg
136KB, 380x310px
>It's mean as fuck
I resent that remark, Geese are not mean at all, they just defend their territory from strangers like most other animals do. They are not assholes, hell they even warn you by bobbing their neck before charging so you know to back the fuck off and leave them alone. It's like you fags are intentionally walking into their nests so you can justify this unwarranted hatred. Oh and before you mention their defecation habits, it's not like other birds are any better, so stop singling Geese out for that.
What retard even started this 'hurr Geese are mean asses' meme.?
>>
>>27207652
Fuck off Richard.
>>
>>27207652
>>27207686
You guys are right, my apologies
>>
>>27207652
>>27207662
>>27207686
Posting Pokedex entries, aren't we?
>>
>>27207634
t. goose
>>
>>27207652
>>27207686
>>27207723
There he goes. He fucking posted it again. "Hehe, look at me, I'm gonna post irrefutable proof of something that doesn't matter." We just don't fucking care, Richard. When will you learn? When will you fucking learn, when will you fucking get it through your thick, autistic brain of yours that no one gives a shit about the Pokédex except for you? Do you think you're some sort of ambassador trying to win over the masses? Because it's not working. If anything, you're steering people away from the Pokédex because of your incessant and unnecessary spamming. You are the Barneyfag of /vp/. No one asked for you to make your presence known or to argue for something so mundane, so minute, so inconsistent that no one cares to keep track of it except for you. I fucking PRAY that one day you'll look back on all this shitposting and just cringe. I hope that one day you'll realize that you've spent countless amounts of hours fighting for a pointless campaign. You need to wake up and realize that you are nothing, nothing to this board, nothing to 4chan, nothing to the Internet, nothing to even the world. Enough of this fucking Pokédex spam.
>>
>>27207634
Geese are pieces of shit and you're a piece of shit too for defending them.
t. someone who got scarred by a goose that chased me down for literally no reason as a little kid
>>
>>27207908
you ARE the piece of SHIT! Not HIM! What if I BROKE into YOUR home?? Would you not DEFEND it?

Don't be a hippocrates.
>>
>>27207968
If someone was running by 30 feet away from my home I wouldn't give a shit desu famashlampai,
>>
>>27207908
#GeeseLivesMatter
>>
>>27207975
>We all nothing to the Universe.
Only smart thing you've ever said Richard.
>>
>>27207540
Fuck geese, one time I saw a couple picnicking, and these fucking geese bastards started assaulting them for no reason and they had to pack up and leave.
>>
>>27207989
I would have fucking shot you.
>>
>>27207624
Swanna
Swann
Swan
Gwan
Gwon
Goon
Goos
Goose

It's a fucking goose, it's literally in the name
>>
File: 1468687703118.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468687703118.webm
3MB, 960x540px
What Pokemon is this?
>>
>>27208598
A fucking brutal one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.