[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go and the reason I don't like it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.png (11KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
11KB, 299x169px
Pokemon Go is an ok game but the casuals who play it really annoy me. Like this isn't a REAL Pokemon game and you don't know shit about this franchise stop acting like you do just because you play some fucking mobile game.
>>
>>27200419
nice blog
tell it to reddit or go back to tumblr instead
>>
Fuck off blogfag.
>>
File: 00000000111.jpg (28KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
00000000111.jpg
28KB, 600x599px
>>27200419
>>
>>27200419
It's objectively a ridiculously shallow game and its only redeeming quality is the social aspect.

Just give it time. It's just FOTM bullshit right now. The numbers are going to crash and they'll have to make an actual game out of it eventually.
>>
>>27200419
Stop whining you baby. Go jerk off to "muh superior pokemon fan" shrine else where. Real pokemon is only gen 1 anyways.
>>
>>27200419
Nobody fucking cares you faggot
>>
>>27201077
>Real pokemon is only gen 1 anyways.
kek
>>
>implying pokemon isn't one of the most mainstream normie series to exist

Do you retards even think through what you're asking for? You want new, high quality, intentionally-released (versus JPN only and fan translated) games with over a hundred new mons every year, but at the same time you want Pokemon to be a sooper sekrit eleet fandom. What is your problem?
>>
>>27200419
>REAL pokemon game
The only reason why you don't like Go is because you can't play with your smogon/VGC rules.
>>
>>27201598
I want it to be like back in the days of gens 3-5 where you were looked down on by society if you were still playing pokemon past the age of 9. This will make me sound sad and pathetic but yeah this is our super secret club and I want normalfags to leave
>>
>>27201077
>>27201688

>baiting this hard
>>
>>27200419
>people are playing a game of the franchise i have a boner for stop it REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27203877
You being made fun of doesn't equate to it being super secret club. Pokémon has always been a massive thing, too big to call anything but mainstream.
>>
>>27203936
Who are you quoting?
>>
I don't care if everyone and their mom play.

All I want is stable servers.
>>
>>27203877
Go play Neptunia or something then, nigga.

Digimon or Monster Rancher is hipster enough for you right now. And if you want strange looks from normal people, bring your skylanders around with you everywhere.
>>
>>27203991
>Go play Neptunia or something then, nigga.
already am

>And if you want strange looks from normal people, bring your skylanders around with you everywhere.
Thats not what I meant. I want it so that Pokemon is something to be so embarrassed about that you hide your love of it like back in gens 3-5. Now I could literally be in the middle of some big normalfag party full of big buff football dudebros,whip out my 3DS and start playing some XY and no one would bat an eye
>>
>>27204245
No, the 3DS is still odd. People only care about GO and gen 1. I've started asking GO players I talk to if they're getting Sun/Moon and the majority don't even know what I mean by that.
>>
>>27200419

Who the actual fuck cares what you think? You will just trash the next thing that is popular because you're a vapid fuck, not because it is bad.

Damned you'd argue air is bad because everyone breathes it, wouldn't you?
>>
>>27200419
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.