/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Black/White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon-black-and-white.jpg (259KB, 851x485px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-black-and-white.jpg
259KB, 851x485px
How would you Poke Trainers rank Pokemon Black/White in the overall series?

Also, would you recommend that I jump straight to B2/W2 or should I play the originals first?
>>
>>27195396
B/W and B/W2 are the best games in the series, for sure. Their biggest flaw is the starters, and one specific scripted event (like Contests, but way less fun).

You need to play the first ones before the second ones, because these games actually have plot. That's part of what makes them the best main series Pokémon games: compelling characters and a cohesive plotline. I hope you enjoy!!!
>>
>>27195425
>muh story baiting
(You)
>>
>>27195396
If you care about story, play B/W first. I'm of the opinion that B/W2 had better gameplay and a better variety of mons to catch, which I think is pretty common here, but I'm not really sure. Either way, if story's not your thing in a game, you can go a head and skip to B/W2.
>>
>>27195425
The best in the series? That's a daunting claim.

Didn't think any Pokemon game would be able to surpass Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen.
>>
Btw has anyone watched the Unova region anime season? If so then how is it? I was planning to watch it as I was playing the game to feel a sense of journeying with friends.
>>
>>27195439
>>27195464

I'm not baiting, trolling, or being sarcastic or ironic. The story makes the game, for me. I do agree that purely gameplay-wise the sequels are definitely better, but the plot is honestly really, really good .
>>
>>27195442
>better gameplay
literally the same fucking game with some towns shuffled around
>>
>>27195493
its the worst version of the anime period. your better off watching something else
>>
>>27195634
Got it. Appreciate the recommendation ma mayn.
>>
>>27195396
You know, I just don't get it. In my mind BW (and BW2) are the pinnacle of Pokémon and I legitimately believe (seeing how Gen 6 went) that Pokémon will never be as good. In terms of mechanical improvements, dex expansion, music, story, etc.

But what I truly don't understand is, even accounting for subjectivity, how this isn't a universal opinion. There are so many faggot Anti-Gen 5ers out there who are spamming Gen 5 hate and I don't see how it's possible. We get the occasional shit on Gen 6 but Gen 5 gets the most.

Personally I'm convinced it's one or two vocal minority faggots being contrarians. Either way they make me fucking sick.
>>
>>27195644
Nigga, every single pokemon game plays the same, I'm talking about the small differences.
>>
File: 140px-Black_White_Juniper.png (49KB, 140x341px) Image search: [Google]
140px-Black_White_Juniper.png
49KB, 140x341px
Damn... Professor Juniper is such a MILF right bros?
>>
>>27195916
Agreed. Pokemon B/W does seem to be the ultimate Pokemon experience. If it wasn't for the mediocre starters then perhaps they might have been hailed as such by every PokeFan.
>>
>>27195425
I got like 5 gyms into white and then just completely dropped playing my DS and eventually sold it for more WoW time years ago, can I play black/white 2 on my 3ds? googles giving me mixed answer but if I can i'll go buy both rn cause I loved that shit
>>
Literally a ice cream
Literally trash
Literally a gear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.