[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theory on Mimikyuu's Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (39KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 220x319px
Think of it kinda like Sylveon where you need to play with Eevee on pokemon amie in order for Eevee to evolve into Sylveon. Same thing in this case, because Mimikkyu has grown to trust you and knows that you love them he takes off the Pikachu merch and you get to see how he really looks? But only because you actually put in the effort and loved them.

I mean, it’s just an idea I guess, but it would be a very heart touching thing for Pokemon to do, and I for one would like to see it happen.
>>
>>27188211
It gets physically ill from sunlight.

It's like saying a guy will remove their IV drip because they trust you a lot.
>>
That Would be super cool but wouldn't losing its gimmick kinda make it anonymous?
>>
It won't evolve.
It's the klefki of this gen hopefully as good online too
>>
>>27188211
I'd like something involving amie, maybe to evolve it, but hopefully it'll keep the costume
>>
>>27188211
>>27188236
OP confirmed for heartless monster.
>>
Chances are it won't evolve. It has a strong gimmick and I can't see them getting rid of it.
>>
>>27188236
>it evolves and the ability changes to drizzle because it hates the sun
>>
>>27188252
Maaaybe. It has 3 immunities, which is nice, but only one resistance and two weaknesses.
Still, those weaknesses are steel, which is still a bad offensive typing, and ghost, which it can hit back with super effective typing. And it has good offensive typing.

It's usefulness will depend on that ability though. If false colors changes the type somehow, then the whole resisances thing won't help it much.

I'm rooting for him though, and totally using him. My favorite of the released pomemon so far.
>>
>>27188363
I have the sinking feeling this will be like last gen when we finally got a Steel/Ghost in the same gen they removed Steel's resistance to Ghost and Steel.

Ghost/Fairy is a great typing now, but I have the feeling they're going to change Fairy's offense interactions so that Pyroar isn't the only thing that resists its dual STAB.

Best-case scenario, though, is that they just come out with a Normal/Poison and a Normal/Steel, both of which I want in the game really badly anyway.
>>
Really this pokemon only resembles pikachu? The first time i saw it i thought that it would mimic any pokemon, what a waste.
I am really disappointed, but it was predictable because gamefreak's lazyness.
>>
>>27188475
They could give a couple of new things Bulletproof. Most ghosts use Shadow Ball for their ghost attack and Bulletproof is immune to it. Magician and Protean has already been added to other Pokemon. A Bulletproof steel type is obvious.
>>
If it doesn't evolve, it would be neat if you could either buy disguises for it or give it different pokedolls that it uses to change forms. Maybe the different disguises could affect its stats and/or size somehow. I know GF won't do it, but I kinda like that idea.
>>
>>27188289
>the opponent switches to groudon!
>sun becomes intense
>Mimikyu faints instantly
>actually dies
>>
>>27188524
>lazynesss
>over 700 individual models for a single pokemon
there's a difference between being lazy and being sane anon
>>
>>27188524
You were dumb to think otherwise given how specific the text and images were to being just disguised as Pikachu.
>>
>>27188524
You're an idiot.
>>
>>27188272
›the ghost inside gets bigger so it gets a bigger sheet
›its a raichu sheet because it doesn't need love from anybody but you
>>
>>27188601
How did you this up fuck up.
>>
>>27188610
i don't know
>>
>>27188601
>›its a raichu sheet because it doesn't need love from anybody but you
I love that idea so much.
>>
>>27188601
anon, the thing inside is actually a raichu's ghost, that's why it's jealous of pikachu.
>>
yfw Mimikyuu can use light ball and becomes a better Pikachu after getting cucked in the anime by Greninja.
>>
>>27188546
Bulletproof Registeel when?
>>
File: tumblr_oaca2kJkDJ1ubnf1no1_1280.png (228KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaca2kJkDJ1ubnf1no1_1280.png
228KB, 800x664px
Gonna have to make that ghost team
>>
>False Colors
>Inverse battles
>>
I'm pretty sure it won't evolve
>>
Mimichu would be better without the tail desu
>>
File: ExTyrannomon_b.jpg (75KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ExTyrannomon_b.jpg
75KB, 320x320px
>>27188211

I hope it evolves into Greninja Suit or Charizard Suit after finding out that Pikachu is no longer the Most Popular Pokemon.
>>
File: mimichu.png (913KB, 625x641px) Image search: [Google]
mimichu.png
913KB, 625x641px
>>27188546
>Most ghosts use Shadow Ball for their ghost attack
Mimichu looks like a physical attacker to me
>>
File: w3u4823iqw847ru32q9.jpg (79KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
w3u4823iqw847ru32q9.jpg
79KB, 500x680px
>>
File: 250px-034Nidoking.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-034Nidoking.png
56KB, 250x250px
>>27190180
>looks like a physical attacker
Hi.
>>
File: 668Pyroar.png (576KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
668Pyroar.png
576KB, 1280x1280px
>>27191950
You could at least pick something that has a lower Atk stat than SpA. Even though it uses special attacks a lot thanks to Sheer Force, it's still got 102 Atk and only 85 SpA.
>>
File: 1468450590834.png (12KB, 360x330px) Image search: [Google]
1468450590834.png
12KB, 360x330px
>>27188211
Has That One Drawfriend finished his request list of Mimikyuu versions? Haven't seen any after Mantyke
>>
How about it evolves through Amie because it feels loved and no longer has to look like Pikachu
>>
>>27188252
I think it will be more of the Rotom and have different forms based on different costumes
>>
>goes from wanting to be loved to wanting to be feared

>evolves into ghost/dragon charizard wannabe
>>
>really love Mimikyuu
>want it to be great
>doubt it will be great if it doesn't evolve
>also don't want it to evolve because I love the design

Fug.
>>
>>27190180
>Shadow Sneak
>Play Rough
>Knock Off
>coverage/???
There's your moveset.
>>
>>27192821

will-o-wisp for utility
>>
>>27192821
inb4 trick or treat
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.