[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we give Pokemon a Yokai tribe. Please no bullies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

ITT: we give Pokemon a Yokai tribe. Please no bullies.
>>
>>27188075
RULES
>brave: they're usually physical attackers, very strong
>mysterious: have strange powers, special attackers
>though: as the world says, they're tough: their main point is defense but they're usually also good physical attackers
>heartful: healers and support
>charming: these one are mostly cute and excel in speed
>shady: they like to use status moves to cut their foes stats
>eerie: they're the creepiest
>slippery: fast, snake like or with long parts, very difficult to catch
>>
Kill yourself tribe
>>
But where's Kaima?
I'm really happy that YW3 is out today.
>>
>>27188075
Pikachu/Raichu would definitely be Charming. Zubat/Golbat/Crobat would be Shady.
Sawk is Brave, Throh is Tough.
Audino, Chansey, and Blissey are all Heartful.
Most psychic Pokémon would be in Mysterious, like Alakazam and Delphox.
Most ghost-types would probably be in eerie, though a few might be Wicked.
Ekans and Tentacool, as well as most water types, would obviously be Slippery.
>>
>>27188304
me too anon, I watched Abdallah stream and I was hyped as fuck
even if still didn't get the split story, but mostly because abdallah is a moron

>>27188460
From what I got today, kaima is still not a proper tribe yet, so...
It could be, as a generalization
>grass type: heartful
>fire type: mysterious/brave
>water type: slippery
>electric type: charming
>ice type: tough/charming/mysterious
>poison type: shady/eerie
>flying type: brave
>bug type: dunno for this one
>psychic type: mysterious
>dark type: shady/kaima
>fighting type: tough/brave
>dragon type: slippery
>fairy type: charming/heartful
>ghost type: eerie
>rock type: tough
>ground type: brave/tough
>steel type: tough

I like that they kinda fit. Imagine a game where you can play with pokemon in the yw gameplay and with yokai in the pokemon gameplay
>>
File: image.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 250x250px
This is a fun thread

Jynx would be Heartful for sure.

Ho-Oh would be Mysterious
Azumarrill would be Tough
Seviper is Slippery
>>
File: Spr_1y_151.png (52KB, 392x407px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_1y_151.png
52KB, 392x407px
Well I took me >9000 hours on paint, but I thought, since Mew is uncatchable in the game through normal means (as all mythicals), he's kinda like a legendary yokai, which are unfriendable through normal means, but you have to complete a special page at the end of the medallium (the yokai dex) by befriending specific yokais, then the page unlocks and you can befriend the legendary.
I kinda did this for Mew.
My train of tought:
>I used only first gen mon because Mew is the first gen pixie
>Arcanine because is the mon with highest BST in the first generation besides (pseudo)legendaries, and it's of course brave type because is a physical fire type
>Eevee because I kinda liked the link between Mew being the ancestor of all pokemons and Eevee having so many evolutions, it has so many strange characteristic as a pokemon, plus it evolves in almost all the types once considered special, so it's a mysterious tribe
>Rhydon because it was the first pokemon ever designed (so it fits unlocking the ancestor) and of course it's from the tough tribe
>Pikachu because it's the mascotte and it's of course charming tribe
>Snorlax because it's the pokemon with the second highest BST besides (pseudo)legendaries, and as it is a peaceful, sleepy pokemon, it's of course from the heartful tribe
>Alakazam because it's the strongest psychic type in the first gen besides the Mews, for its tribe I had kinda a hard type because it fits mysterious better, buy I didn't want to break the pattern, plus it's always shown using his psychic powers to trick adversaries, so it's shady tribe
>Ditto because of the obvious connection with Eevee, and it's kinda creepy when it transforms, so it's shady tribe
>Mewtwo because I see it like the strong rare pokemon you have to catch (in YW there's always a strong rare yokai hard to befriend among the 8 to unlock a legendary), plus it's related to Mew. It's slippery tribe because its body is kinda longilineus and it's fast and has high special attack
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.