[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most respectful villainous cause ? Out of all of the villains,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: CyrusLOL.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CyrusLOL.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Most respectful villainous cause ?

Out of all of the villains, I feel that Cyrus had the most respectable idea. To create a new universe is a feat on its own and that's why I respect him. Even in the end he is shown to be very passionate about his cause.
>>
File: 1468270673525.gif (339KB, 423x386px) Image search: [Google]
1468270673525.gif
339KB, 423x386px
>>27187815
Cryus is the worst. He wants to create a world with no personality or soul all because he's an autistic retard who got bullied.
>>
>>27187815

lysandre need mega pyroar... post this image updated later if they put him in sumo
>>
>>27187892
>sumo

kill yourself
>>
>>27187815
>villains
>respectful

No villain has a respectable cause - that's why they're villains.
>>
>>27187921
>Most respectable
>>
File: evil team heroines.png (1MB, 2100x900px) Image search: [Google]
evil team heroines.png
1MB, 2100x900px
>>27187815

>Giovanni
I pick him, I can respect the money and bitches dream of a mob boss.

>Ghetsis
Cheeky mastermind, but he just wants straight up world domination and keep pokemon for himself

>Maxie and Archie
No matter how you look at it, their plan was retarded

>Cyrus
Too autistic and selfish. But it is his dream I guess

>Lysandre
Straight up genocide can't be respected. Who is he to decide who lives?

>Colres

I don't remember what he wanted
>>
>>27187815
Colress. That guy didn't give two fucks about world domination, or robbing children. He just wanted a solid way to get his research done, and Plasma gave him just that.
>>
>>27187952
>Who is he to decide who lives?

Someone capable of efficiently and decisively genociding a region?
>>
>>27187999
Wasn't capable though
>>
>>27187999

He clearly wasn't.
>>
>>27188050
>>27188086
I mean he came up with a 100% legitimate way to wipe out the entire population. It's like you don't know what capable means.
>>
>>27188122
By come up with a way, you mean use a superweapon he found lying on the ground?
>>
>>27188181
That's how that worked. There were no other steps.
>>
>>27187815

None of them.

wrong is wrong.
>>
File: 1465489664392.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465489664392.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>27187815
Didn't even know who Colress was until now
>>
>>27187815

Giovanni at least was the most honest and straightforward. He's a goddamn crime boss who wants to make a shitload of money

Team Aqua and Magma are both helmed by utter morons.

I liked Team Galactic's take on it. All the Grunts thought they were in Team Rocket, but in reality instead of a guy who'e just motivated by greed, Cyrus is a completely nihilistic crazy person who literally wants to erase existence.

Fuck Lysandre. I hate genocidal villains who try to pretend that they're doing what's best for the world.
>>
>>27188344
What is reality.
>>
Giovanni just wanted simple gangsta shit

Boss
>>
>>27187815
I guess Cyrus is respectable in that he wanted to create a world without suffering or war.
>>
>>27189145
And a world without enjoyment or happiness.
>>
>>27187815
Was Colress actually considered a villain? Doesn't he actually help you at points and challenges you only so you could bring out your potential with Pokemon?
>>
>>27190684
Eh. Colress only worked for himself. His only motive for having anything to do with Plasma is that it helped him with his research. Not really good or evil, just wanted answers.
>>
>>27187815
Cyrus is retarded, but I love that he actually came so close to creating his perfect universe. That shit is scary.

Especially in platinum where he come so close that fucking satan has to come up from hell to stop him.
And then in an ironic twist, he ends up in his perfect world because the distortion world is completely bleak and emotionless.
>>
>>27187815
Maxie. Anyone who tries to get rid all the water from Hoenn can't be considered a bad guy.
>>
>>27191985
It is a well-known fact that Maxie secretly works for IGN.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.