[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen4 is not being remade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>D/P/Pt are DS games, still compatible with current generation hardware.

>ORAS made it a point to include all of the Sinnoh legendaries with version exclusives and easy access.

>Sinnoh had the worst starters, the most underused additions to the Pokedex, a bland and forgettable setting, and pandered with new evolutions to Pokemon nobody cared about.

>Sun and Moon have a "Diamond Head" volcano, and "Pearl Harbor" shipping yard (two obvious Hawaii references, but also a Gen4 one). That's as close as you're getting.

>Pokemon Go is a massive success, tapping into nostalgia, and will prompt a nostalgic remake to cater to those fans.

>Red/Blue and remakes are the only games not yet released on the current handheld system.

So stop posting about it. You're getting another FR/LG remake for GenVII to cater to gofags and drive sales for the company.
>>
>Remake
>Not sequel
>>
>>27187091
What would come of a sequel?
>>
File: checkmate athiests.png (829KB, 815x426px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate athiests.png
829KB, 815x426px
>>27187053
>D/P/Pt are DS games, still compatible with current generation hardware.
That matters why? You could play Red and Blue on a GBA, but those suckers still got remade for the system.

>ORAS made it a point to include all of the Sinnoh legendaries with version exclusives and easy access.
They also happened to include Unova legendaries, and Game Freak has said they'd like to return to Unova at some point, that's not really a good argument.

>Sinnoh had the worst starters, the most underused additions to the Pokedex, a bland and forgettable setting, and pandered with new evolutions to Pokemon nobody cared about.
Nothing but sheer raw opinion. DP has quite a few fans to back it up, and there's much they can do to spice up the region and story. Looking at ORAS, there's no way they're going to make it a carbon copy of the original.

>Sun and Moon have a "Diamond Head" volcano, and "Pearl Harbor" shipping yard (two obvious Hawaii references, but also a Gen4 one). That's as close as you're getting.
>pic related

>Pokemon Go is a massive success, tapping into nostalgia, and will prompt a nostalgic remake to cater to those fans.
What does that have to do with anything? PokeGo was just Game Freak's answer to the rise of the beast that is the mobile gaming industry. There's a lot of nostalgia pandering to be had with a DP remake, now that folks who played DP as kids are becoming or are already adults. Me being one of them, ohoho.

>Red/Blue and remakes are the only games not yet released on the current handheld system.
Why not both? That'd be pretty cool. Why are you so against a DP remake, dude? It'd be the coolest shit, and there's already so much demand for it, it's bound to happen eventually.
>>
>>27187053
>Red/Blue and remakes are the only games not yet released on the current handheld system

The eshop releases are on 3DS and are compatible with pokebank so you are inherently wrong.
>>
>>27187053
Whoever made that click bait thumbnail should kill himself, and you along with him.
>>
>>27187053
>Sinnoh had the worst starters
Opinion, not even the most popular one.
Gen 2 and 5 starters are less popular.

>the most underused additions to the Pokedex
Pretty sure gens 2 and 3 put out many more shitmons.
>>
>>27187053
Platinum > The entirety of gen 3.
>>
>>27187053

Fuck you, I loved the Gen 4 starters and Sinnoh is my favorite region. I really liked the sort of rural setting with an emphasis on ancient legends and mysticism. Just wish that the pokedex was more balanced.
>>
>>27187053
>worst starters
fuck off
and the new evolutions were great and fun
>>
>>27187672
>the most underused additions to the Pokedex
Pretty sure gens 2 and 3 put out many more shitmons.
Gen V had only 29 good designed pokemon and even less good ones stat wise.
>>27187676
>B-but Hoenn!!!11!!1!
Like clockwork.
>>
>>27187699
Infernape was the only non legendary fire type.
>>
>>27187714
Fixed in Platinum. Just like everything else.
>>
File: 1359170148876.png (592KB, 743x584px) Image search: [Google]
1359170148876.png
592KB, 743x584px
>>27187053
>Gen4 is not being remade
Oh you sweet ignorant Unovachild.
You're cute when you're wrong.
>R/B/Y remakes? WTF why would anyone buy a remake that's so stupid
>FR/LG come out and are a huge success
>They're not going to remake G/S/C, the Kanto remakes were just a one time thing, we already have Colosseum for the Johtomons anyway
>HG/SS come out and are a huge success
>We're not getting Hoenn remakes. R/S/E killed the franchise and (Developer) hates them. Besides, they're still compatible with current gen hardware and you can transfer mons from R/S/E to current games
>B2/W2 come out
>SEEE?! I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU S-
>OR/AS come out
>...Well we're DEFINITELY not getting gen 4 remakes so there!
>>
>>27187672
>Meganium
>Feraligatr
>Typhlosion
>less popular

serious projections going on here folks, don't mind him.

>Shitmons
>Not Gen 3
Luvidisc, Relicanth, Spinda, Volbeat, Illumise, Plusle, Minun, Spoink, Grumpig and so many more are all shitmons my mans. It took all the way til XYORAS to redeem the shitmons from this gen.
>>
bw3
>>
I for one would love a platinum remake so long as they bring back the battle tower. Loved the starters, and 8 miss having an actual competitive rival. The modern rivals are far too nice and weak as fuck. Neither new May or the xy trio seem to have any drive, they just kinda float there.
Last rival I enjoyed was Hugh.
Plus the legendaries were great. Space and fucking time, nigga.
>>
>>27187053
>Sinnoh had the worst starters
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>27187053
>>ORAS made it a point to include all of the Sinnoh legendaries with version exclusives and easy access.

Wow I remember this same excuse before HGSS existed.
>>
File: Pokemon-mainline-LTDs-100-1-.png (63KB, 857x589px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-mainline-LTDs-100-1-.png
63KB, 857x589px
>>27187053
If Game Freak wants money. They will remake Diamond and Pearl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.