[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (178KB, 1442x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 1442x635px
>>
Going to be waiting a long time Senpai, DP is first.
>>
I doubt they're going to remake them considering B2W2 exists. I think a B3W3 is more likely.
>>
>Remakes will combine BW and BW2 and also give us extra content wrapping up all loose ends
>Finally see completed dragon
>Expanded Unova
>Finally get Mega Samurott, Serperior, Emboar, Golurk, Galvantula, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Volcarona, and more
This will be the peak of the franchise
>>
Wouldn't they be more likely to remake diamond and pearl?
>>
>>27186737
Gen5 dropped third versions, they'll drop remakes as well after they remake gen4.
>>
>>27186755

You people are fucking stupid. In what way are BW2 not just the Gen 5 equivalent of a third version? Because there's two of them? It's called a cash grab.

>But they're direct sequels!!!

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>27186737
>Play through BW campaign
>Entire postgame is BW2 campaign
>you can enable challenge mode starting postgame
>World tournament now has Gen 6 7 8 and Colloseum XD trainers

My dick would be diamonds
>>
>>27186811
Because they are different games.
>>
>>27186811
New story, new gyms, new cities, new characters, vastly overhauled dex

I could go on but I just realized this was b8
>>
>>27186811
Yes anon, they did make sequels instead of a third version. Thanks for your contribution.
>>
>>27186811
It's not different from gen2 to gen1, or FireRed/LeafGreen to Ruby/Sapphire, or HeartGold/SoulSilver to Diamond and Pearl/, or gen5 to gen4, or ORAS to XY, or SM to ORAS/XY.

>b-b-but my shitty graphics they spent 2 minutes to make!!! :(
Yeah, they're pointless

>b-b-b-but they spent 100000 months working on xy models
And you're an idiot, I didn't compare it something to XY.
>>
You're not getting this for at least a decade
>>
File: 1445659081544.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445659081544.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Rather have a sequel that fixes the story.
>>
>>27186811
Yellow was a minor alteration of the plot. You started with a Pikachu, got all three starters, fought Jesse and James, and things like that.

Crystal added in the Suicune plot and other post-game content, in addition to letting you be a grill.

Emerald combined both the Aqua and Magma storylines into an overarching story, and involved the champion more in the plot.

Platinum did the same thing as both Crystal and Emerald.

The difference between BW2 and all those games is that despite the differences, the general story and setting was the same. BW2 is literally three years later, old rivals are now gym leaders, gyms have changed, and you're a completely different protagonist.

Third games corrected the plot and added features. BW2 were actual sequels.

7.8/10 too much bait
>>
>>27187177
Yellow isn't the third version.
>>
>>27187218
Yes it is.
>m-muh version blue
Nobody gives a shit. Blue wasn't a "third version". If anything it was a "second version" It was a fix for the broken piece of shit the original japanese releases were. It was the equivalent of modern day patches.
>>
File: 1446879844942.gif (2MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446879844942.gif
2MB, 450x250px
>>27186667
>BW3
>The MC is the son of Hilda/Hilbert
>Your rival is the son of Rosa/Nate
>>
>>27187253
Red and Green were originally released in Japan. Blue is the third version that was released later one. When they bought the games to the rest of the world they split the third version in two and named them Red and Blue because they weren't Red and Green, just an edited Blue.
Yellow is the SPECIAL PIKACHU EDITION, not the third version. If anything it's a foruth version.

>it was a "second version"
Because Red and Green are one version? Alright, it makes sense if you put it like that, but then Gold and Silver are one version as well, and Crystal is the second one. The same goes for all other games.
>>
>>27187292
hilda & hilbert are brother and sister nintendo would never do that.....
>>
>>27187253
>It was the equivalent of modern day patches.
Every third version is. Except MAYBE Emerald since they changed the champion.
>>
This is going to be a paradox.BW is a remake of gen 1 and had a remake of the remake and now you want a remake of the remake's remake?
>>
>>27187394
>not wanting a remake of a third version remake remade version of yellow, the third version of gen 1 remakes pikachu yellow remade remake version
:P
>>
>>27187332
source?
>>
>>27187471
The Games
>>
File: ergea.png (544KB, 2204x1368px) Image search: [Google]
ergea.png
544KB, 2204x1368px
Kill yourselves, underage faggots.
>>
>>27187292
I would've prefered BW3 be Hilbert/Hilda comes back, you get to start with whatever version legendary, then perma-box it to start fresh, a year after BW2.
>>
>>27186667

I can't wait as well.
>>
Gen 5 remake will be called Black 3 & White 3
>>
>>27186737
>>Remakes will combine BW and BW2
Stopped reading right there.
Top kek, you're delusional. Remakes will be just BW and won't add anything from B2W2 but they'll add little things like "PWT under construction" to make the fans happy.
>>
>>27187520
huh
I didn't know that? Can you show some proof?
>>
>>27187520
there are not brothers but they are the same person in different dimensions

a NPC in the game talk about this
>>
>>27188975
yes but If You Play as One then the other is the Sibling
>>
SO are Pokemon Diamond/Black considered uncommon these days? I have the carts but not the cases and I'm close to just selling em to gamestop. I can get 15 bucks each, opinions?
>>
>>27189073
>pokemon games
>uncommon
>>
>>27188975

If they're the same person in different dimensions then how do they both meet and battle together in the Battle Subway?

>>27188992

Nope. They meet for the first time in the subway. Unless you have a retarded headcanon that they were separated at birth.
>>
>>27190479
They might be Separated at Birth but it's currently unknown We only know that their siblings
>>
>>27190479
>how do they both meet and battle together in the Battle Subway?
That's another person that takes the appearance they would have in the other universe
>>
>>27186755
>Hey Game Freak! Do you want to make a couple billion dollars by remaking pokemon Black and White?
>Nah, man, I'm good.
>Are you suuuuure? It would take almost no creative effort, and has guaranteed sales, even if its shit!
>Nah, I have enough money, man.
>>
>>27192571
>implying sequels would take more effort than remakes
>>
>>27189073
depending on their condition you can probably get more on ebay, especially if you make it clear they arent chinese fakes or some shit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.