[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRASHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_3.jpg (114KB, 1147x614px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
114KB, 1147x614px
what do I do? it keeps crashing when I throw a pokeball at a pokemon.

please help me ;(
>>
first off wtf is the interface from
secondly, get a modern phone like a samsumg galaxy s7 i think or an iphone 6 because a shit android will not be able to handle pokemon go
>>
I had to do a two year old software update for my iphone 5c to do the job. I figured pokemon go was healthier than the game boy emulator anyways.
>>
>>27185672
not op, but the interface is from bluestacks, an android emulator

op just wants to slack off while catches 'em all
>>
try deleting the connected google account in the settings or go to regedit and turning off the camera
>>
>>27185672
that's bluestacks, an android emulator for pc
>>
File: 1433541244430.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1433541244430.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>27185440
>spoofing

The only legitimate reason for this is living in bumfuck nowhere or having lost your legs in a war.
If you are not part of the above play the game as it was intended.
>>
File: IMG_2016-07-14-14591142.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-07-14-14591142.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>27185672

Sucks to be you, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and playing pokemon Go just fine

Not paying 500 bucks for a piece of shit brand name phone for a mobile game
>>
>>27188232
The Note 3 was a flagship not that long ago. You already did buy a piece of shit brand name phone.

Flagships never die, and the Note 3 was extra future proof.
>>
>>27185440
As of right now the only way to fix it is to remove the google account. Apparently the app checks every hour or so, so there are going to be some hiccups as in adding the account back then removing it again and so on. It keeps the game from crashing and we are waiting to hear a permanent solution.
>>
>>27188445

is it a bug?
>>
>>27188900
Not with the app, it works fine, niantic changed something yesterday and a server check clashes with something in bluestacks. There is probably some option to fix it, we don't know it only came up yesterday.
>>
>>27189240
>niantic changed something yesterday and a server check clashes with something in bluestacks
Was this check in the 1.0 version? I updated and there wasn't any change in the frequency of crashes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.