[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix Pokemon GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Candy+pokemon+go.png (30KB, 321x168px) Image search: [Google]
Candy+pokemon+go.png
30KB, 321x168px
Candy is split up by egg groups rather than individual species
>>
>>27181998
>species

Do you mean "typing"?
>>
>>27181998
no. That makes it challenging and hard for lazy fucks like you to farm common pokemon to evolve rare ones
>>
>Person who win the point that reduce the gym to a "free gym" get to place his/her pokemon instead of a "free for all" gym
>less doduo
>more xp for training or battling. Seriously, pokestop gives 50 xp but a 3 minutes training only gives 17?
>Just make 1000 x level for xp, example are level 21 need 21000 xp from level 20 instead of fucking 40k
>STAB
>>
>>27182014
You're genuinelly retarded.
>>
File: E1nyYXZ.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
E1nyYXZ.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>27182014
>>
I honestly didn't expect the game to be the way it is. It's somehow worse than what I expected, which was:

>map shows you what's around
>you aim the phone camera to make pokémon appear
>if you're aiming it at water, you flick to throw out a line from the rod you have
>you aim it at trees, grass, the sky, or where ever and tap what appears to initate the capturing
>baits, lures, new rods, new pokéballs, etc. can be purchased from the store using credits gained from catching, hatching, battling, finding new locations and trading
>the combat isn't tapping, but is the traditional turn based mechanics
>levels are handled traditonally, with pokémon gaining experience from battling, which you can do with encountered pokémon like it's an actual game

Even with that, I knew it'd be shit. It's so much worse. I'm sad it's popular, because it's just the addictive properties and nostalgia holding it there.
>>
>>27181998

Candy stays species-specific but only use it for evolutions.

Stardust ONLY is needed for levelling up CP.
>>
>>27182403

>traditional turn based"

Say goodbye to those normie billions ninty
>>
>>27181998
Only thing I would change is the ability to tear down an opposing gym in like 15 minutes, when building it up to that takes am hour.
>>
>tl;dr Release date Netherlands?

Will there be any penalty for getting the game "illegal" before the release of the game?
Will there be a patch when it officially releases to fix some bugs or is it exactly the same as the apk one you can download now?
Does the illegal version use the new servers we have in The Netherlands?
Any clue when it will officially release here? I'm purposely waiting for the official release so I can play it with better servers and an updated version. Or am I cucking myself out of Pokemon Go right now?
>>
>>27182766
People like offense oriented games rather than defensive ones.

That being said, I think prestige should be easier to obtain.
>>
>>27182851
There's not going to be a reset, most Dutch people are already playing. You're waiting for NO reason.
>>
>>27185811
Can't be the only one who thinks it's stupid/unfair that you can get ahead more than a week bypassing the playstore.
>>
>>27181998
>Field egg group
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.