[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 76

File: Hype train.png (988KB, 888x557px) Image search: [Google]
Hype train.png
988KB, 888x557px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>New trailer for upcoming events, now in HD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeyVL5FCCM8

>Movie 19: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna [Jul 16th]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
NEW Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWtBDuxrcS0
EXCERPT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMWw5xiwW8

>LET'S GO SEE GEKKOUGA IN THE THEATER! SPECIAL GEKKOUGA VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj-34tfTiqo

Next episode:
>XY&Z34: Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Shota!! [Jul 21st]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xyz/trailer/

Upcoming episodes:
>XY&Z35: Fierce Rival Battle! Ash Greninja VS Mega Sceptile [Jul 28th]
>XY&Z36: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!! [Aug 4th]
>XY&Z37: The Finals! Ash VS Alan!! [Aug 11th]
>XY&Z38: Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!! [Aug 18th]
>XY&Z39: Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!! [Aug 25th]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
Yes, it's fucking good, just start watching it already.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
It sure looks that way.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>27173533
>>
DP68 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_-_Diamond&Pearl_-_537_DP068_Tobari_Gym!_Lucario_VS_Buoysel!![H264_AC3_DVDSUB][45B4C903].mkv.torrent

XY&Z30 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_030_Find_Melecie!_Numelgon_and_Dedenne!![H264_720P][617EE2E4].mkv.torrent

XY&Z31 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=821168

XY&Z32 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=825595

XY&Z33 RAW:
http://pocketmonstersraws.fansub-torrents.com/[PM-RAW]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_033_Mega_Jukain_VS_Raichu!_I_Received_Some_EXP!![H264_720P][B1DF8E83].mkv.torrent

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS XY&Z34: SEMIFINAL FULL BATTLE! SATOSHI VS SHOTA!! (JULY 21ST)
>At last, Satoshi and Shota get to fight each other in the Kalos League. Satoshi who lost to Shota in an earlier battle, is fully fired up. And then, the rival showdown finally starts!

>Summary:
>The Kalos League has at last reached its conclusion. From the semifinals and on, all matches will finally be 6-on-6 full battles. The person standing in Satoshi's way is Shota. Having lost to Shota in a prior battle, Satoshi is fully fired up. Shota also feels great joy at getting to fight Satoshi, the person he admires, at this ultimate battle stage. And then the battle between the two finally starts!

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
>Yuki Kaji: Citron
>Mariya Ise: Eureka
>Megumi Sato: Dedenne
>Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
>Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
>Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
>Kensho Ono: Alan
>Koichi Yamadera: Louis
>Anri Katsu: Tierno
>Minami Fujii: Trova
>Yurie Kobori: Sana
>Fumiko Orikasa: Carne
>Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
>Akeno Watanabe: Pachira
>Yuji Ueda: Gekkouga
>Kiyotaka Furushima: Fiarrow
>Kenta Miyake: Onvern
>Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
>Kensuke Sato: Lizardon
>Tsuguo Mogami: Dosidon
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 41 (Jul 17th)
>Yama-chan and Nicolun Visit Pokénchi / Reenacting a Key Scene From the Movie with Professor Ichiohka's Experiments!? / Presenting the Latest Footage from Sun/Moon!

XY&Z35: Fierce Rival Battle! Ash Greninja VS Mega Sceptile (Jul 28th)
>The semifinal match between Ash and Shota continues seesawing back and forth. It's precisely because the two have fought each other so many times before that it has turned into a battle on such an advanced level between two who know each other like the back of their own hand. Through this battle, the two remember their days of friendly rivalry. Their last battle against each other has finally arrived, and they both give each other their absolute all!

XY&Z36: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!! (Aug 4th)
>Lumiose City is in a state of excitement thanks to the Kalos League! And during this excitement, Clemont's Chespin gets lost. And as Chespin is walking around all alone and confused, a certain somebody appears before it...

XY&Z37: The Finals! Ash VS Alan!! (Aug 11th)

XY&Z38: Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!! (Aug 18th)

XY&Z39: Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!! (Aug 25th)

DREADREA (BY SERENA, CV MAYUKI MAKIGUCHI):
http://www.megafileupload.com/74rn/DreaDrea_(Serena,_CV_Mayuki_Makiguchi).aac

KIRAKIRA (BY CITRON, CV YUKI KAJI):
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/IWEafb12/file.html

POST NI KOE WO NAGEIRETE (BY YUKI):
http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/9QpGYg8r/file.html

VOLCANION AND THE INGENIOUS MAGEARNA MANGA CHAPTER 1:
http://imgur.com/a/PAdz8

VOLCANION AND THE INGENIOUS MAGEARNA MANGA CHAPTER 2:
http://imgur.com/a/cGC71
>>
File: 1465880445816[2].gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1465880445816[2].gif
2MB, 384x216px
Flying to the new thread.

What exactly happened to the old one?
>>
File: curious wololo.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
curious wololo.png
1MB, 1600x900px
w-wolololo?
>>
>>27180337
No clue. Apparently it was made by a shitposter, maybe he got himself banned and all his posts pruned?
>>
>>27180343
>Og Pokemon hitting its stride with go

Ash is gonna lose
>>
Continuing the Alan discussion: why would Alan keep following Lysandre's orders once he sees their Zygarde stomping all over Lumiose? He's kind of a douche but not evil. The only way he wouldn't switch sides then would be if TF threatened to hurt Manon.
>>
>>27180341
Typical.

>>27180347
Probably his defeat with Ash makes him seen the light, also it's unclear how soon he switches sides, so he might find on his own that Lysandre is literally Pokéhitler.
>>
File: 57600388_p0.jpg (904KB, 1300x1965px) Image search: [Google]
57600388_p0.jpg
904KB, 1300x1965px
Is it coming home la?
>>
>>27180353
>his defeat with Ash makes him seen the light
This doesn't really make sense unless Ash finds out he's with Flare before the battle. I guess that could happen in the episode between Shota and Alain?
>>
>>27180373
If he made the thread and his entie post history got pruned, the thread would get deleted too
>>
>>27180366
What I mean is that probably his defeat makes him realize that he's been doing things the wrong way and later realizes what's TF's true face.
>>
File: Serena documenting.jpg (44KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
Serena documenting.jpg
44KB, 336x360px
>>27180364
Why hello there
>>
File: NQCO7Za[1].jpg (44KB, 872x828px) Image search: [Google]
NQCO7Za[1].jpg
44KB, 872x828px
>>27180364
>>
>stale is this btfo

Can't wait for his damage control and butthurt ass.
>>
>>27180384
Eh, I guess that could happen, but I'd prefer a confrontation of some kind. I think some drama between Ash and Alan is warranted, they've built up to it quite a bit.
>>
>>27180394
>a thread about an anime is up on the anime board
Stop the presses
>>
>>27180398
I think it'll depend on the moment in which Alan decides to stop following TF. Maybe they ditch him after his defeat? Although that might be less likely.
>>
File: g4GsRC1.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
g4GsRC1.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
Everyone look at Lumiose City in the back

The entire city is literally taken over by vines and trees
>>
File: 1468285819367.jpg (286KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468285819367.jpg
286KB, 715x1000px
I don't get it. The title doesn't say who the victor is. Ash could easily lose, or the battle could be interruoted and Ash could be the "victor" in an unofficial way. We don't really know if he'll be a pokemon league champion, and it seems weird that they woukd deliver on that front AFTER showing you the title at the beginning of the episode.

Am I crazy? Have they done this before with titles? Where they tell you explicitly what the outcome is?

Idk man. I'm just not ready to believe even if I desperately want to be.
>>
>>27180394
Yeah, but >>>/a/144205381 is gone. Looks like the actual thread was made by another /vp/ anon.

I told you the OP of last thread smelled like shit.
>>
>>27180431
Can't wait for Clemont's and Bonnie's father and Sycamore kicking ass
>>
>>27180431
its that giant tree of life shit from the opening.

This is going to be the best fucking climax.
>>
>>27180431
This is exactly what I was hoping for. Also if both this and the clash of the Zygarde near the Anistar sundial happen, we're definitely looking at more than just two or three episodes.
>>
>>27180431
>you wake up in the morning
>sunny day in Lumiose City, nothing can go wrong
>look outside
>vines on your window
>assume its just the upstairs neighbors overgrown plants
>look further
>oh
>>
>>27180347
>Manon

you answered your own question
>>
File: 1467367735753.jpg (104KB, 952x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1467367735753.jpg
104KB, 952x1203px
>>27180431
>>
>>27180436
The title doesn't really say what the outcome is. It just says that it's the battle for victory and that it's Ash's ultimate battle. Still the way they hype it up it does make the title seem ironic, something they've done plenty of times before.
>>
File: tfw Serena.jpg (135KB, 916x801px) Image search: [Google]
tfw Serena.jpg
135KB, 916x801px
>>27180436
>that image
>>
File: group hug when.png (542KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
group hug when.png
542KB, 1280x720px
>>27180431
Hopefully SOON
>>
>>27180436
>Am I crazy? Have they done this before with titles? Where they tell you explicitly what the outcome is?

I remember the fouth gym match in Hoenn being titled "I got the Heat Badge in a Battle of Fiery Passion" or something.
>>
>>27180484
my fucking sides
>>
>>27180431
Sort of like that image Diantha showed of that one island, but a lot worse.

>>27180450
I don't see it being more than three really.
>>
>>27180464
that's what has me worried

the fact that they're hinting at it too blatantly makes me think they'll take it the other way
>>
File: Megazard vs Ashninja.jpg (575KB, 1226x739px) Image search: [Google]
Megazard vs Ashninja.jpg
575KB, 1226x739px
Look to the right at the background, you can see the grassy hill with shrubs on it from the grass battlefield. The giant orange shuriken is now pretty much 100% confirmed to take place here.
>>
>>27180538
Is Greninja blocking a thunderpunch by smacking it with a shuriken?
>>
>>27180524
It could go either way, or neither in fact (Team Flare). They've done a pretty good job keeping it vague. Even the next episode's title doesn't tell us what happens. The points for Ash are that it's the 20 year anniversary, plus it'd be weird to have him get to the final round only to lose. The big point against him is that he's brought no reserves- you'd think his first league win would be a team effort.
>>
>>27180553
Last time he blocked it with his own foot while not transformed, so nothing surprises me anymore.

Also, these screens confirm it's not Iwane animating. The orange shuriken part is clearly Ohashi/Nishitani, so maybe the entire battle might be.
>>
>>27180560
>The big point against him is that he's brought no reserves- you'd think his first league win would be a team effort.
Probably this team is almost the best he has right now, specially considering the final will be against a guy who's known for using a single pokémon 99% of the time.
>>
>>27180560
Ash will lose and win the followup unofficial battle, or team flare will interrupt.
>>
>>27180524
There's a believable chance that could happen too. We got a lot of things going on at once that can hint to it going one way or the other. Good job on the Pokemon staff for making it ambiguous until the end.

What I'm personally looking for is for the identity of the person Harimaron stumbles upon (which I'm almost convinced to be Manon), since it could weigh into Alan's battle performance if he somehow gets to see her on the crowd, either positively or negatively (I believe the former).
>>
>>27180584
Even ignoring that he has reserves who are stronger (aside from Greninja I'm pretty sure Charizard and Infernape are still stronger than most of his current team), it has less to do with how strong his team is and more to do with the symbolism of him bringing back reserves. It makes no sense to argue that this is a culmination of 20 years of the show and then not have him bring back old members.
>>
>>27180612
>What I'm personally looking for is for the identity of the person Harimaron stumbles upon (which I'm almost convinced to be Manon), since it could weigh into Alan's battle performance if he somehow gets to see her on the crowd, either positively or negatively (I believe the former).
Even if it's Manon we don't know who will she meet up with besides Chespin, she might not meet anybody else maybe just Clemont and that's it, that and it's unclear wether she knows that the league is taking place and Alan is competing. And even then Alan could still lose.
>>
>>27180616
If that was the case there would've been more references to previous series, but in general they avoided them.
>>
>>27180616
He doesn't really need the reserves anymore. Talonflame and Hawlucha could already fill the niche Charizard and Infernape would have filled, and if he needs something for pure power, Greninja and Goodra have that covered. The reserves are basically obsolete now.
>>
>>27180484
>>27180502
Wrong.
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/
> Heat Badge! Win The Blazing Battle! jpn
> Going, Going, Yawn usa
>>
>>27180647
>The reserves are basically obsolete now
I like XYZ too, but I wish you guys would stop damage controlling the fact they didn't bring back old members. People were speculating on that shit almost the moment XY began and now people are making excuses for why it didn't happen.
>>
>>27180640
True. But that's sort of my point- people keep arguing that he should win because it's the 20th year anniversary, but they haven't really done other things in the show itself to signal that.

>>27180647
Again, how strong his current members are is completely irrelevant to the symbolic nature of bringing back past members.
>>
>Alan sends out Tyranitar
>Ash sends out Pikachu
>Ash knows that Earthquake is banned in the anime so Pikachu won't have to deal with it
>>
>>27180659
What excuses? They didn't bring them back that's it, that's neither good or bad, it's what it is. Had it been like BW where rotation was going to be neccesary because he caught several pokémon then yeah, but now, I don't get it.
>>
>>27180656
>ヒートバッジ!燃えるバトルでゲットだぜ!!
>Heat Badge! Win The Blazing Battle!

Yeah, that translation is wrong
>>
>that guy on tumblr who posted an analysis of why Ash will win the league
>he compared Ash to Ippei and Alan to Kagetomo
Now it turns out Ash has a Greninja while Alan has a Weavile. Is he officially a prophet if Ash wins?
>>
>>27180674
If he's wins it's because they decided he's beating the guy he'll face in the final, not for any symbolism.
>>
>>27180679
Him not bringing back reserves is a bad thing, and I don't know why any of you would argue otherwise. It's something a lot of people looked forward to. I'm not going to argue the show's ruined or anything because he didn't do it, but it's a big disappointment.

Then you have people like this guy >>27180647 bending over backwards to rationalize the fact they didn't bring back reserves with some spiel about how his current team is the best team ever (despite the fact I doubt you'd get many people to agree that more than half the team is stronger than his star members in reserve).
>>
>>27180690
Why are you ignoring the larger point being made just to post some spurious argument? The point is that Ash winning the league is something that long-time fans have wanted to see for 20 years, I seriously doubt the writers don't know that. It's been the same writers for 20 years and they've always been teasing the audience with it.
>>
Since the Gen 1 nostalgia app has become the biggest game ever, will we see a Gen 1 nostalgia season after Ash wins the League?

Let's hope so
>>
>>27180723
But if they do it(still an if) it won't be a matter of symbolism, that's bullshit. If that's the case then they might just retire him because symbolism too. And as it's neither thing might happen in the end.
>>
>>27180640
Somehow, it feels like XY has been avoiding references to previous series so much.
>>
>>27180731
>Gen 1 nostalgia season
You mean those OVAs.
>>
>>27180734
Read the whole conversation. The whole point of the original post was to weigh the points ("meta" ones included) as to why Ash might win or not win his match against Alan. The point being made is that something historic in the show like Ash winning a league would make more sense if he was bringing back old members for a big final fight. Nobody was arguing that either was a sure thing.
>>
With Malva seemingly being openly on Team Flare's side during the climax, will Diantha's smile be broken?
>>
>>27180757
They wern't that good, I was hoping for something with more atmosphere.

But no, I mean a Gen 1 anime nostalgia season
>>
Everyone here acting like the XYZ series and him winning the league js part of the 20th. I would make a good bet that its not the case. The league probably opens up the road to the 20th anniversary anime stuff, and again I would make a good bet that there will be a mini series before Alola sometime in October that will last a good 3 months maybe 4 before Alola in February or March. Hell maybe even April to mirror the orginal air date of episode 1.
>>
>>27180759
With XY they never cared too much about the past.

>>27180775
It was broken already in XY&Z25.
>>
>>27180685
Yep. What anon put reads more as "Get the Heat Badge at the Blazing Battle!"
>>
>>27180803
Doesn't the anime usually move onto the next region about a week before the next game comes out? Would be weird for them to delay Alola just for some 20th anniversary thing, but I guess something unorthodox would be the point.
>>
>>27180807
>It was broken already in XY&Z25.
Not much considering then in her thoughts she decided that she wants to protect Ash
>>
subs when
>>
Is the entire series subbed yet?
>>
Alain will lose because of his ties with Team Flare, basically because he's living his life incorrectly.
>>
>>27180811
Well, if that exclamation point that I completely missed at first after "badge" weren't actually in there.

"The Heat Badge! Getting One at a Blazing Battle!"

Something like that.
>>
File: best girl smiling for subs.png (924KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best girl smiling for subs.png
924KB, 1280x720px
>>27180816
You know the drill.
>>
>>27180818
Considering it hasn't even concluded yet, take a guess...
>>
>>27180812
Exactly. The way I see it, he wins the league and anything is possible really, except for them replacing him. They really can'y do anything with the Anime for the 20th Anniversary if they go with the normal plans. The Anime's 20th would ve 5 months after the start of the series somewhere around the 1st gym or maybe the second, and I can't see them dedicating the entire 7th gen anime to the anniversary cause after the first 6 months it would be pointless.
>>
>>27180845
let me rephrase, is Indigo League/Orange Islands/Johto Subbed yet?
>>
>>27180850
>he wins the league and anything is possible really, except for them replacing him
Actually if he wins anything is possible including him getting replaced, after all they're taking down several walls.
>>
>>27180859
Sadly no, and probably won't be for a long while. Whatever PM's got subbed so far, it's in the tracker. Link for Not-shit subs in the OP.
>>
>>27180859
>wanting those subbed
Indigo and Orange I can maybe understand, but I don't understand why anybody would want to go through the torture of watching Johto again, let alone making Adamant and co. go through subbing all of it.
>>
>>27180882
I stopped at orange islands when it was airing, I want to watch the whole series in a consistent way to catch up.
>>
File: 345.jpg (77KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
77KB, 852x477px
>15 years since Whiteberry Aim to be a Pokemon Master OP
>Pikachu vs Tyranitar finally happening
>>
>previous PokéFan
>"Is there no Pokémon who can defeat Ash Greninja?"

>latest PokéFan
>"lolnope, get fugged Christmas tree and Edgyzard GG NO RE"
>>
>>27180882
While I do agree Jouto is fucking tedious to watch (That series made me take a long break from Pokemon after I decided to watch it raw from the beginning), I guess it's something that must be done sooner or later for completion's sake.

But hey, we've got a lot of upcoming OS to enjoy before that.
>>
>Noivern: At first Noibat couldn't even fly, but now it's become a big and reliable guy!

What did they mean by this?
>>
>Char-X
>Metagross
>Tyranitar
>Weavile

how shit how much more edgelord can Alain's team get
>>
>>27180913
deepest lore
>>
>>27180953
Nobody cared who he was until he evolved.
>>
File: irisbane.jpg (401KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
irisbane.jpg
401KB, 1280x716px
>>27180953
Nothing. I'm sure it was a nice coincidence, that's all.

/tv/ got Adamant, FUCKING RUN!!
>>
>>27180572
are you drunk? some of those Ash vs Alan shots in pokefan are clearly Iwane's work
>>
ALERT AMOUR IN THE XY&Z MOVIE !
>>
>>27180953
Is Noivern really Ash's big guy? I mean, Goodra seems to fit that more.
>>
>>27181047
>Goodra
Anon, I-
>>
>>27181040
Nope
>>
File: 1466182977366.jpg (80KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466182977366.jpg
80KB, 422x600px
>>27180436
> Ash clearly wins the final match using some strategy he never used before
> About to land the last strike using said strategy
> Get interrupted by Team Flare
> Wacky hijinks ensues
>"Ok let's repeat our battle because the last one doesn't count"
> Champion remembers Ash's last strategy and prepares for it
>"Wtf? The strategy is no longer working?? Oh well, who cares? Power of friendship!!"
> NOPE.exe
> Ash manages to rough up the champion but still ends up losing the match

You know it will happen.
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (137KB, 702x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
137KB, 702x790px
And 2016... with Serena ?
Discuss.
>>
>>27181096
>Ash spends the movie with Volcanion.
>Volcanion talks about his feelings for Magearna
>Ash: "OH I feel the same about Serena."
>Volcanion explains that's love
>yfw
>>
what scan shows the other Zygarde Cores? Or at least the holding cells.
>>
>>27181035
I don't see it aside from maybe Pikachu vs Tyranitar. The effect on Thunder Punch in particular doesn't look anything like the way Iwane drew it in XY&Z23 and neither in my opinion does Megazard's face in that shot.
>>
File: 1468562576313.jpg (459KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468562576313.jpg
459KB, 1536x2048px
>>27181112
>>
File: procreate!.png (193KB, 431x635px) Image search: [Google]
procreate!.png
193KB, 431x635px
>>27181111
>>
>>27181120
thanks senpai

so this is consistent with the games then
>>
>>27181096
the best part is that there is nothing they can do that won't piss off a whole bunch of shippers.

The salt will be palpable
>>
File: CnZO7_kUEAAU15p.jpg (150KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
CnZO7_kUEAAU15p.jpg
150KB, 573x800px
DESTROY

also

>that /v/ thread

which one of you faggots started this
>>
>>27181111
>pokemon talking
I figuratively hate you
>>
>>27181091
>Champion
>participating at the league

6/10 Ghostbusters-tier
>>
>>27181096
None of the movies really had any Amour in them for the XY series, which is weird.
>>
>>27181184
Probably deliberate. It wouldn't really be relevant to the movie. Generally speaking when you write a movie for a TV show you need to keep things focused and not let subplots from the show get tangled up with whatever the movie is supposed to be about.
>>
>>27181180
Oh I'm sorry
>Volcanion communicates with Ash telepathically about how he feels about Magearna
>>
>>27181196
Not always though. Aikatsu had an episode that was a prologue to the movie and referenced it extensively afterwards and now Aikatsu Stars is going to do the same thing next month.
>>
Ash is a fucking GARY STU
>>
>>27181241
Remember when some people thought that Perfect Zygarde would only appear in a movie?
>>
>>27181256
>Ash is [...] fucking GARY
Hot.
>>
>Kalos League Victory!

So Ash wins?
Did he do it, the absolute madman?
>>
>>27181287
Yes, the probability rises.
>>
File: quakity.jpg (19KB, 598x339px) Image search: [Google]
quakity.jpg
19KB, 598x339px
:^)
>>
So we got battles and Team Flare. Doesn't seem like there's going to be any Amour for a while.
>>
>>27181333
Not if Serena gets kidnapped by Team Flare!
>>
>>27181287
Based SatoGod winning one for Da Land
>>
What are the chances Xerosic manages to get away during the confusion, and Clemont and Bonnie team up with Looker to track him down? I t would make a neat special episode.
>>
>>27181196
Even then we still had the crystal movie with serena lusting after ash
>>
So, what if Team Flare is stopped in Lumiose, but then the Malamar take advantage of the chaos to gain control of Z2 and direct him to the sundial to regain the energy needed for their space-time warping scheme?
>>
Just saw the titles and scans and that Ash will most likely win! I'm so happy for him if he wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNSuhgBKN8
>>
>Iwane said that he animated a league battle

get fucking HYPE for ash vs alan
>>
>>27181695
who
>>
>>27181721

>who

fuck off newfag
>>
>>27181738
WHO
>>
>>27181743
The World Health Organization?
>>
>>27181695
>he animates Alan vs Louis which lasts thirty seconds
>>
>Alan has traveled the world for the sole purpose of fighting strong opponents. When he met Ash, he was captivated by his enjoyment of battling and resolved to participate in the Kalos League, Ash being his target there. He has now been winning his way through the league with his overwhelming strength. But just when will the match against Ash that he’s looking so forward to come…?
>But just when will the match against Ash that he’s looking so forward to come…?
"Shit, how do we not give out it's the finals? Let's write it vaguely enough. Also, please don't read the episode titles on the same page or our ruse is up." :^)
>>
>>27181773
That kinda sounds like the premise of a yaoi show.
>>
>>27181341
I doubt that will happen. The most we'll get is worried Serena, and that just might in general not specifically worried for Ash. The spaghetti days might be over.
>>
File: Alan a shit.jpg (650KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Alan a shit.jpg
650KB, 1280x1440px
>>27181786
That's what ME was and so is every Alan episode in XY.
>>
File: 302470274302.png (499KB, 1158x932px) Image search: [Google]
302470274302.png
499KB, 1158x932px
Post your predictions.
>Ash's group gets close to the Team Flare hideout.
>Ash gets stopped by Alan and is shocked when he finds out he is associated with TF.
>After defeating Alan they move on to the hideout.
>Ash and friends battle the TF girls.
>They easily get beaten and Xerosic steps in to finally demonstrate the weapon they used to extract the nature power from Z2.
>Xerosic forces Z2 to become 50% form and because of that it becomes the corrupted red form.
>This causes the sundial to be corrupted as well because the mega and nature power are somehow connected.
>Roots appear everywhere in the whole Kalos region.
>Bonnie's Zygarde Core finally reveals itself and combined with the cores already present in the hideout manages to transform into Perfect Zygarde.
>Perfect Zygarde will go berserk and wont respond to Bonnie, it flies off to fight the corrupted sundial as show in the new XYZ opening.
>After dealing with the corrupted sundial and roots Perfect Zygarde easily takes out Lysandre's team.
>The brain of Bonnie's core remembers the good moments it had with Bonnie and is able to calm down, transforming Perfect Zygarde back to its 5 core forms again.
>TF gets arrested, Alan recognizes his mistakes and gets back with Manon.
>Bonnie departs with Zygarde Core because she knows it has to protect Kalos.
>The end.
>>
>>27181773
>talk about the Shota vs Ash battle as if it's anyone's game
>in the same magazine they say that Ash gets to the finals
>>
>>27181773
So the grand prize Alan so desperately wants in the League isn't a trophy, or money, or even fame. Just Ash. Fuck, e'eryone joining the Ashbowl now in the XY train ride.
>>
File: 1468561425680.jpg (62KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1468561425680.jpg
62KB, 640x1136px
Will Ash do it? Will he fall for Lysandre's lies and help him?
>>
>>27181821
Ash wins the league but Alan wins the Ashbowl.
>>
File: CnQVQh_VUAEvcj1.webm (603KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CnQVQh_VUAEvcj1.webm
603KB, 800x600px
Just read the pokefan news, pretty fucking g hype! Can't believe there are that many fucking cores, also xyz movie version is out today, right?
>>
>>27181824
Lysandre is a beautiful man. No one can resist.
>>
>>27181833
>Alan wins the Ashbowl
>Meanwhile, the Manonbowl lies shattered and empty
>>
So, did Ash finally win a league or not?
>>
But what if he does win though
What do we do
>>
>>27181865
You have a month to find out :^)
>>
File: 1468569169420.jpg (2MB, 1817x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1468569169420.jpg
2MB, 1817x1384px
>"Satoshi... Even though I'm scared, I won't give up until the very end just like you told me. And if we make it through this battle, there something I must tell you..."
>"We'll definitely make it out together. I will protect you, so don't worry, _Alan_."
>>
>>27181895
Fug, I made a typo. Oh well.
>>
>>27181113
in that other Ash vs Alan scan, in the bottom pic, you can see Iwane's Ash clenching his fist
>>
File: brave potato scarifice.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
brave potato scarifice.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>27181875
die happily
>>
So he is winning it or was it a ruse?
>>
>>27181895
Yfw the writers actually do this to sink amour..........

abandon shipping!
>>
>>27181917
That page shows footage from both Ash vs Shota and Ash vs Alan, and while there's also the Iwane-animated Boomburst from Noivern on show, it could just be reused footage. Still, if Iwane truly wrote that he animated a league battle, then Ash vs Alan has to be his. I still don't think that Megazard vs Ashninja shot looks particularly like his style (and the giant orange shuriken which seems to be from the same battle definitely isn't), so maybe he didn't animate the very last matchup or he teamed up with Ohashi to deliver top-quality animation on the whole two episodes.
>>
>>27181695
original line and translation pls?
>>
>>27181833
DELETE THIS
>>
ill be honest here im an armour shipper and i would have a meltdown if serena wont end up with satoshi
i cant be the only one right?
>>
>>27182000
>armour shipper
There's a Rhyperior in the next episode, should be right up your alley.
>>
>>27181972
Toppest hype
>>
File: B6EmjMJ.png (439KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
B6EmjMJ.png
439KB, 950x534px
>>27182020
Serena prefers Rhyhorns.
>>
File: Team Flare Elite.jpg (538KB, 1651x832px) Image search: [Google]
Team Flare Elite.jpg
538KB, 1651x832px
So, there's no way Malva will get away with what she's going to pull together with her husbando and Dr. Eggman, right? I mean, her being arrested/running away would even be a legit reason to cancel the Elite Four challenge and have Ash skip straight to Diantha.
>>
>>27181976

read it on twitter some time ago I can't remember where
>>
>>27182097
In the games absolutely nothing happened to her.
>>
Movie spoilers, when?

>>27182139
She seems a little more active here.
>>
>>27182139
Because she was a former member of Team Flare in the games, but in the anime she's still a member
>>
>>27182139
Yeah, and that was bullshit. Also, she did nothing in the games until the postgame where she struck a deal with Looker to give him Xerosic's location in exchange for her freedom.
>>
>>27182097
Diantha will have to punish her.
>>
File: Screenshot-00054.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-00054.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>27182200
>>
>>27177777
>>
File: thred is rest.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thred is rest.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>from hypest shit on earth to dead

Sleep tight, /padt/. We found for ourselves a long walk starting tomorrow.
>>
Is that Alain's Weavile?
>>
>>27182501
ues
>>
>>27182496
Yeah what happened? Has GO taken over everyone lives?
>>
>>27182544
Not yet, it's still not out in many countries.
>>
>>27182097
Now I wonder if that Malamar in the data broadcast has something to do with Xerosic.
>>
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Lumiose_Conference&type=revision&diff=2471093&oldid=2471074
>Bulba's on point again.
>>
>>27180448
>inb4 Xerneas appears
>>
>>27182653
It wouldn't be called Kalos League Victory if it wasn't for Ash. It'd probably just be like Kalos League Finale or Kalos League Climax

And we already know the finishing move. There is no Pokemon that can survive that giant red shuriken. Diantha's Gardevoir couldn't even handle the regular one.
>>
>>27182718
>yfw Megazard dies
>>
>>27181806
>>27181806
Sounds Legit.
>>
Where's the new movie footage?
>>
So does Satoshi will win Karoso Riigu?
>>
>>27182760
I want movie spoilers, but that'll take a while.
>>
>>27181976

fan asked him

>From what I have seen from the previews, the animation in this league is really really great. Another reason I am looking forward to Kalos League. Iwane-san, did you work on any of the league episodes?

he replied

>いつ放送なのかは知りませんが、一本担当させてもらいました。
>>
>>27182818
By a while you mean?

Also I was actually talking about ichiyase and Ohta Suta.
>>
>>27182838
Wait, he asked in English?
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1203x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1203x309px
Kek
>>
>>27180324
>not tierno
>just one pic of korrina
shit/10
>>
>>27182935
What does it say?
>>
When will people start talking about the movie on Twitter?
>>
>>27182958

pikachu's song is the next character song
>>
What's the Japanese word used in the "Kalos League Victory" title? Does it definitely mean victory and not something more vague like "conclusion"?
>>
>>27182818
>>27182760
The Movie is out today?
>>
>>27182986
>Pikachu finally getting some love

I'm curious.
>>
>>27182858
When the movie itself airs and people start talking about it, like >>27182973 is asking. That will take a while, since it's only 12:20 in the morning over there.
>>
File: heart.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
heart.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>27180324
>Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

tfw you lived to see the day when this was the title of a Pokémon episode
>>
>>27182935
>singer: Pikachu
But is he going to sing in Pokéspeak or with Shota's voice?
>>
The next thing that would mark 2016 as the year everything happened was if the Queen of England suddenly dropped dead.
>>
>>27183008
Ok interesting, but they will talk about it right?
I don't know how the Japanese usually react after watching a movie.
>>
>>27182994
Could actually mean "Kalos League Championship" which imo would make more sense

So then it'd be "Kalos League Championship! Ash's Ultimate Match!
>>
>>27183064
>OOOOOH
>KAWAIII
>KAKOI JANAI
>>
so anything about the movie? surely it's out right now right?
>>
Why do we only know four of Alain's team?
>>
If trips Volcanion dies.
>>
>>27183081
They do that on Twitter as well?
>>
>>27183081

>sugeeeeeeeeeeee
>sutekinaaaaa
>otearai wa doko desukaaaaaaaa
>>
>>27183101
It's fucking midnight anons, holy shit don't expect anything until 8 hours from now
>>
>>27183110
We only knew 5 of Shota's Pokemon till last week

Was it not already obvious that they are really trying to keep this League and the shit that happens a secret?
>>
>>27182838
So he will probably be in charge of the 1st parter of Ash vs Alan, and either Nishiyan/someone else will do the 2nd episode.

That's basically what I thought after watching the league preview and the Greninja clip.
>>
>>27183110
They already spoiled the results of the semifinals, they've filled their quota.
>>
alan will have a character song too
>>
>>27183180
What does that say exactly?
>>
>>27183204
He already does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWNNjIIq4TA
>>
>>27183157
Yeah I mean it was out since yesterday.
>>
>>27183225
It's release date is July 16, anon. Meaning it won't actually be out till a couple of hours.
>>
>>27183253
O-Oh

I thought it was on Thursday
>>
Since it is the last XY Movie, we'll get a any News or a Preview for the next Movie? Or SM Anime stuff?
>>
>>27181895
There's not going to be any Amour for a while, if we get anymore at all.
>>
>>27183317
Yeah, cause what I posted was amour. :^)
>>
Actually the Japanese tern used is "yuusho", while it could mean championshio "Karosu Riigu yuusho" is almost like a catchphrase for Satoshi at this point, it's like putting " GETTO DA ZE" into one of his capture episodes. I'm even more convinced the title is referring to him winning now.
>>
File: 1468444637660.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1468444637660.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>27183341
>>
>>27183291

probably the 3 new starters running and/or attacking

maybe solgaleo or lunala
>>
>>27183361
Nice
>>
>>27183291
We already have SM Anime stuff. Did you forget Magearna is an Alola mon?
>>
File: 1468510644841.png (3MB, 1600x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1468510644841.png
3MB, 1600x2234px
I want my "serena is in danger, 200% angry synchro" anime moment pls
>>
File: Screenshot-00055.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-00055.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>27183351
Reminder:
>"Ore wa Masara Town no Satoshi! Yume wa Pokémon Master ni naru koto! Soshite, Kalos League yuusho da!"
>>
The gay memefrog and his forced bond with Ash can't compete with the best pokemon character in the 19 years of anime: Infernape.
>>
>>27183428
>dime a dozen muh trainer abuse backstory
>>
>>27183351
this sounds familiar
>>
>>27183428
kek people remember Sceptile more than Infernape
>>
>>27183428
But it's backstory is just like Charizard, or Pignite. It was abandoned by it's original trainer for being weak, but it had strong potential all along. The difference was controlling Blaze vs controlling Charizard itself vs Pignite being a shit.
>>
>>27183404
SPOILER THAT, YOU PERVERT!
>>
File: 1460478378011.png (694KB, 600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1460478378011.png
694KB, 600x1011px
>>27183488
fuck sorry
>>
>>27183401
Yeah but i want to see Ash with his new design already
>>
>>27180438
Don't worry, I'm sure that thread triggered our dear brony jani who doesn't like pokemon, so it won't be this mess again.
>>
>>27181180
meowth was talking before any of those losers were using their brains to talk
>>
>>27183531
It varies what they show for the next gen anime. They can just give us a title and nothing else, they can have that and Solgaleo and Lunala and nothing else, or we can get all of the above and either just the starters on top of that, or Ash and the starters. Only once was a new character touted above anything else, and that was DP.
>>
>>27180431
>The entire city is literally taken over by vines and trees
WE GAIM NOW
>>
>>27181096
>ash's first romantic kissu was with a pokemon
of course it was

boy would grow up to fuck a gardevoir if the universe didn't keep throwing extremely attractive girls in his age group at him for years at a time, and maybe even then
>>
>>27181287
I hope they rename Pallet Town after him
>>
>>27181824
They look rather calm here. Perhaps he's congratulating Ash after his victory?
>>
>>27183617
>Lumiose goes all Kiwame
>Puni is a gundam
>Ash strikes poses to trigger a powerful transformation
>The next series has the Sun and Moon

The way things are currently going, Pokeani might need to move to /m/.
>>
>>27183657
>Ash Town
>Next Gen Villains torch it to the ground
>>
>>27183724
Always Turn to Ash was a bad town motto in retrospect
>>
If Ash actually does beat Alan, I hope they play the first OP when he's about to win. Like with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXuQ8T57nTc
>>
>>27183709
>Lumiose goes all Zawame

FTFY
>>
>>27180431
is one of ash's profoundly ridiculous world-saving ventures going to be public this time if he's saving fucking paris
>>
>>27183760
Shit, I knew I got it wrong. And it isn't even the proper spelling for the armor.
>>
>>27183709
>>27183760
FUCK YOU MICCHY I HOPE YOU DIE WATCHING KOUTA-SAN RAVAGE MAI'S FORBIDDEN FRUITS
>>
Now that the ash has settled, what else can we meme into becoming reality in the anime?
>>
>>27183769
>this is Ash's own Pein Arc moment
>>
>>27183804
Serena winning the Ash tray
>>
>>27183822
zygarde's tears can totally revive a city of dead people if the first movie is still relevant
>>
>>27183804

what did you exactly memed into existence
>>
>>27183785
Micchy is at least a good boy in the end. Haruka is the true devil that wants to eat people.
>>
>>27183855

you do realize that XY is already done right? right now they are working on SM
>>
Adamant?
>>
>>27183882
meme magic makes the impossible possible
>>
>>27183924

yeah right

if serena were to keep ash or whatever nonsense you deluded amourfags want it was already decided months ago
>>
>The only Alan even entered the league was so that he could battle Ash again
Gay as fuck
>>
>>27183970
Meme magic is true man. Don't you remember when /tv/ caused bane posting to happen in real life?
>>
>>27183979
>ash's charizard is too busy fucking his waifu to deal with that shit
ash could learn a thing or two from it
>>
>>27184062
ash's charizard is now at oak's
>>
>>27184042
>/tv/ crashed a plane named 4U with no survivors in Les Bains
>/mu/ killed Lemmy
>/pol/ memed Trump an Ebola-chan into reality
>/r9k/ caused a mass shooting because of pepes
>/vp/, or rather /padt/, memed Ash into winning a league

Praise Kek.
>>
>>27184068
>tfw charizard's waifu is snivy
>>
>>27184068
he and charla broke up? fuck
>>
>>27183404
>edgecut in brow
>>
>>27184109
Honestly the /tv/ one is my favorite because of how perfect it was. Everything fit bane posting as if god himself shitposted.
>>
>>27184109
>just as every board is finally happy
>/x/ memes a demon attack on Earth
Just you fucking wait lad, we can never be happy for too long.
>>
>>27184109
>>/vp/, or rather /padt/, memed Ash into winning a league

????

do you actually believe this
>>
>>27184133
>Not wanting your own succubus

Do you even /x/?
>>
File: 1439391656370.png (54KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1439391656370.png
54KB, 413x395px
>>27184109
>memed Ash into winning a league
>mfw you fucks think you did anything
>>
File: ashita no ash.png (276KB, 759x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ashita no ash.png
276KB, 759x1200px
>just when everyone is happy
>at the exact moment everyone is so hyped up they could scream for minutes nonstop
>this happens
>>
>There are people here that think winning the league means Ash has to retire.
>>
>>27184237
If it wasn't such a big deal why didn't they let him get one in the 5 previous generations
>>
>>27184237
I wonder if this means, from here on out, Ash will win the Pokemon Leagues in every region, but somehow misses out on the Champion League.
>>
>Ash doesn't win the league using his trusted pokemon
>He wins it using a literal babby team

Can't wait for Greninja to solo the Elite 4 and Champion :^)
>>
>>27184237

even f he wins the league he still has to beat the champion
>>
>>27184278
If he uses Pokemon he dumped at Oak's lab then he deserves to lose. He no longer has a bond with them, they're just convenient tools in the moment for him.
>>
WHERE
THE
FUCK
ARE
THE
RAWS
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x343px
>>27184171
>>27184210
>denying the power of meme magic
>>
>>27184283
He probably doesn't even have the chance to do so, after the league Team Flare will attack. The Champion battle will be postponed without any set date.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.2007380.jpg (455KB, 867x867px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.2007380.jpg
455KB, 867x867px
>>27184237

>Ash travels to explore Alola
>meets Luna-chan
>Luna is the one collecting badges with Ash as her mentor, while Ash uncovers the mysteries of the islands and Synchro evolution
>>
>>27184316
i hope lapras comes back
>>
>>27184316
>Needing Luna for that when he can have a classy lady like Lillie around him.
>>
>>27184296
Did the raws from last week ever come out?

There was no episode this week.
>>
>>27184292
>He no longer has a bond with them, they're just convenient tools in the moment for him.
lmao
>>
>>27184348
My bad, i didn't know.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=828188
>>
>>27184332
Lillie hates to battle so she wouldn't collect badges. Lillie would work better as a rerunning character that slowly warms up to pokemon battles and not just jumping into the league and badges right off the bat.
>>
>Because of the success of GO, next season is nostalgiafaggotry and kanto pandering
>Ash routinely uses his older team members
>old companions show up from time to time
>essentially pokemon: gokaiger edition

fund it
>>
>>27184278
>shitposting at this hour
>>
>Delia and Oak aren't going to see Ash winning in the stadium.

This doesn't feel right.
>>
>>27184386
She could be kinda like May then as main girl.
>>
>>27184332
This. Ash has had a taste of golden haired girls and is now thirsty for gold pussy.
>>
>>27184480
no, they're going to see him in live tv saving a region instead
>>
>>27184386
lillie works better as a corruption target for ash's battlelust
>>
>>27184256
Because, if I could recall correctly, the rumored original plan was for the series to run for only about a year and a half, end at the Kanto League, and have Ash give up because Pokemon Master was just a stupid dream. However, the franchise got super popular so they had to extend it in any way possible.
>>
>>27184547
Shudo should experience hundred years of suffering for even considering that
>>
>>27184480
>cuts to all of his friends and family as he wins
>they either watch or just feel it in their souls
I wish
>>
>>27184332
Lillie would fit the Brock/Tracey/Cilan/Clemont role more, with her booksmarts and research background.
>>
>>27184547
That is actually a retarded idea. It may suck that we had to wait 20 years to even see Ash come this far, but I'm glad this is the way they decided to run the anime.

>>27184571
She would. She also wouldn't have a goal in mind, as she doesn't like battling and probably won't do Contests/Performing.
>>
>>27184278
>babby
>A team of Mega-slayers

The only ones I want to see again are any that will evolve (Quilava, Gible, etc.) or that will Mega Evolve (Hercross, Glalie).
>>
>>27184331
>Ash finds his Lapras after the Kalos League
>Brings it to Alola along with a Tauros and Greninja, for maximum Riding and Synchro shilling

I hope someone catches a Sharpedo, too.
>>
>>27184598
>>27184556
To be fair, the pokemon anime wasn't always conceived with just children in mind. It was originally much more of a family show, and Ash giving up a childish dream and going back home was basically a lesson that idealism and lofty goals are fine, but you have to come back and face reality some day.
>>
>>27184480
>>27184499
>>27184559
I swear if they dont show ALL of ash's past companions/friends/mom watching him on tv when he fucking wins the league I will be mad
yes all, including iris/cilan, hell iris can appear in a pokemon center watching the tv with fraxure and cilan on his restaurant or something
>>
SUBS WHEN
>>
>>27184480
>we have a small montage of Ash's previous companions and rivals, as well as Delia and Oak, watching Ash's battle
>>
>>27184399
This sounds like shit. I want Alola to be about Alola.

They could do a side series, a full-on side series as opposed to specials like Origins and ME Acts, and make it a literal GO series, where it's a bunch of kids using their phones to track down Pokemon and catching them, holding their own Gyms, etc.
>>
>>27184648
every time snorlax shows up i smile because it means the Orange Islands actually happened

lapras would be that but all the time
>>
>>27184547
>the rumored original plan was for the series to run for only about a year and a half
all this theories of "it was never intended to last this long" will forever be bullshit for one simple reason
fucking ho-oh on the first chapter
>>
>>27184399
Good
>>
>>27184697
>Trainers use pokeballs
>Rangers use capture stylers
>??? use cell phones
>>
>>27184697
that sounds fucking awful.
>>
>>27184659
come back and face reality at ten years old?
>>
HAPPENING

>For the first time ever! A song sung in its entirety by Pikachu! Pikachu's theme song "The Pikachu Song" is now done!! Ringtone and single-track digital download versions will be available from Thursday August 4th!

>The popular anime TV series "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" airs every Thursday on the TV Tokyo Network at 6:55pm

>And from this "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" series' character song project, and for the first time in history...

>A Pikachu theme song, named "The Pikachu Song", has been born!

>The entire song is sung by Pikachu!

>It's also been decided that "The Pikachu Song" will be available from Thursday August 4th in ringtone, anime size single-track digital download and full size single-track digital download versions!

>Definitely look forward to it!
>>
File: she.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
she.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>27180324
Where is Manon?
>>
>>27184714
It's not a theory, it's been confirmed in many interviews. It's why the Orange Islands exist in the first place, they had to do SOMETHING between the planned first arc and the second game adaptation.
>>
File: 1468583244713.png (545KB, 703x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468583244713.png
545KB, 703x720px
>>27184789
DELETE
>>
>>27184798
scissoring Essentia
>>
By the power of my Serenas I summon Adamant

Would it be too much to ask of you guys to release the raws of upcoming episodes as soon as possible, since SOFCJ was like 12h+ late for whatever reason?
>>
>>27184789
So it'll air after episode 36. Interesting.
>>
>>27184798
ash is girlier than this girl, name and appearance

alain's got good taste
>>
File: XYZ_09cover.jpg (117KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
XYZ_09cover.jpg
117KB, 635x357px
Blog update:

>Playback the XY&Z #008: Onvern
>This year's Pokémon movie is the final chapter in the XY&Z series.
>Many battles have been fought with the Kalos region as its setting,
>so let us do a playback of those emotions and those battles!!

>First broadcast March 3rd, 2016:
>"Thunder and Onvern! A Furious Strike of Lightning!!"
>Onbat was a crybaby that couldn't fly.
>But when its friend was in trouble it summoned up courage and took on the legendary Pokémon Thunder!
>The courage of the evolved Onvern calmed Thunder's anger!

http://media.pocketmonsters.net/news/2680/XYZ_9.mp4
>>
>>27184673
Also when Ash saves the entirety of Kalos with his Greninja against Zygarde. I want to see his worried mom when that happens.

>>27184703
There's so many of Ash's already existing mons that can be important again that will be ignored, I bet. Even Oak's Rotom will be ignored. That's just how this shit goes.
>>
File: 0707_next.jpg (156KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
0707_next.jpg
156KB, 635x357px
>>27184850
>The next episode of "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" is
>"Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shota!!", airing Thursday July 21st

http://media.pocketmonsters.net/news/2680/previewNext_B.mp4
>>
>>27184830

but they don't release raws
>>
>>27184850
>Thunder
Jesus I forgot how stupid the Japanese names were for the birds
>>
>>27184798
Lysandre's sex dungeon.
>>
>>27184850
I love this big guy.
>>
>>27184798
So is her Chespin still a vegetable or did it wake up?
>>
File: nes_mcd_01.jpg (182KB, 761x336px) Image search: [Google]
nes_mcd_01.jpg
182KB, 761x336px
Also,
>For a Limited Time Starting Friday July 15th! "Pokémon" in McDonald's Happy Sets!

>The "Pokémon" that play major roles in the movie are now appearing in McDonald's Happy Sets!
>The McDonald's "Pokémon" Happy sets are on sale for a limited time starting Friday July 15th.

>There's a total of 6 toys, like the "Pikachu Kendama", the "Satoshi Gekkouga Water Shuriken Maze Top" and the "Volcanion Water Gun", with which you can play with your friends and family in all kinds of ways!

>Not only the popular Pikachu and friends, but also Volcanion appear here! Get them at McDonald's restaurants!
>*distibution will end once toy supplies are exhausted.
>>
>>27184357
>lmao

Nice counter argument there, kid
>>
>>27184789
>The entire song is sung by Pikachu!
>it's just "Pika, Pika!" for the whole song
>>
File: nes_mcd_04.jpg (151KB, 223x350px) Image search: [Google]
nes_mcd_04.jpg
151KB, 223x350px
>>27185053
>In addition, between Saturday July 16th and Monday July 18th, you can also receive a "Pokémon Movie x Comics Summer Special" book containing part of the movie in manga form and specially drawn original comic strips!

>Watch the Pokémon this extended weekend and then go to McDonald's!
>>
>>27185052
Still a vegetable because Alan is a little shit who doesn't collect mega energy because Satoshi doesn't give him any of that.
>>
File: 51+W1efFdhL._SS500_SS280.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
51+W1efFdhL._SS500_SS280.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
https://www.amazon.co.jp/XY-Z-movie-ver---サトシ-松本梨香/dp/B01HXXDYYK/
>>
File: nes_mcd_02.jpg (195KB, 761x418px) Image search: [Google]
nes_mcd_02.jpg
195KB, 761x418px
>>27185068
>On sale starting Friday July 15th:

>Pikachu Kendama - Satoshi Gekkouga Water Shuriken Maze Top - Pokémon Tripokalon Color Matcher
>>
File: nes_mcd_03.jpg (193KB, 761x401px) Image search: [Google]
nes_mcd_03.jpg
193KB, 761x401px
>>27185078
>On sale starting Friday July 22nd:

>Volcanion Water Gun - "Satoshi VS Mega Evolved Pokémon" Table Hockey - Pokémon Picture Matching Game

>For further information, see the official McDonald's website
>>
>>27185078
>ASH AND CLEMONT TOY

AMOUR BTFO
>>
>>27185029
The only time Delia was ever wrapped up in Ash's messiah thing was the fake entei and transforming loli debacle right? She might be shocked. Oak kinda has an idea of what Ash gets up to since he presumably gets his Pokedex updates and knows of him as a time traveler so maybe it won't be weird to him.
>>
>>27185053
>>27185068
>>27185078
>>27185090
That "the movie isn't getting marketed" meme is getting killed harder every day
>>
>>27185076
>Don't worry I'll help fix Chespin
>Oh shit this guy has some weird mega evolution type shit
>Fuck your Chesping, I need to go masturbate to the thought of this kid and his meme frog
>>
>>27185093
little boys getting the happy meals want cool bro stuff with men on it

serena has no place there
>>
File: 1449791114012.gif (948KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
1449791114012.gif
948KB, 245x219px
>>27185036
>Zapdos
>Thunder

>Jolteon
>Thunders
>>
>>27185116
Summary of Alan in XYZ.
>>
>>27185120
>Not wanting hot anime girls as a kid
But then again who would want something with short haired Serena on it?
>>
>>27185120
More like turning kids into unruly homos
>>
>>27185120
>>27185138
It says "Tripokalon", so it probably has a dancing Serena on the other side.
>>
File: 1467582951071.jpg (804KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467582951071.jpg
804KB, 849x1200px
>>27185033
Last episode was an exception because SOFJC fucked up, see >>27180328

Taking over 12 hours after the episode aired just to see the raw version, right during the Kalos League with all this hype, is atrocious. Which is why I asked.

Adamant pls respond, have a Serena
>>
File: 3bf.jpg (30KB, 479x328px) Image search: [Google]
3bf.jpg
30KB, 479x328px
>>27180324
>Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!
ARE YOUR DICKS READY FOR THIS?
>>
>>27185077
god that promo image makes me wish he'd throw together a legendary team. just like one time for if he needs to fight another tobias

>rota mew
>shamouti lugia
>alto mare latias
>reshiram or zekrom
>original mewtwo
>hoopa's mega fug
>>
>>27185151
You'd have to wait about that long for Dragon to get home from work anyway
>>
>>27185152
THERE BETTER BE SOMETHING HARDER THAN DIAMONDS IN THIS UNIVERSE

BECAUSE MY DICK IS ABOUT TO GET THERE
>>
>>27185149
well fuck
>>
Ichiyazuke in 10 minute.

It's their final movie promo special.
>>
>>27185180
Adamant does 2ch still think Ash wins the league?
>>
File: 51162752_p8.jpg (421KB, 1818x1769px) Image search: [Google]
51162752_p8.jpg
421KB, 1818x1769px
>>27185180
Oh, that sucks. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>27185211
I think they realized those initial reports were a bit misinterpreted now that the scans are actually out.
>>
>>27185180
WHERE ARE THE SUBS
>>
>>27185242
Soon. Hopefully.

Sorry, there was an unforeseen delay.
>>
>>27185227
If it wasn't for that Gekkouga video, I'd think that Ash would either lose to Alan or the battle would be interrupted. That car-sized Shuriken, though, is like screaming "I'M THE FINISHING MOVE TO WIN IT ALL" at us.
>>
>>27185227
I see. Still I think there's a very good chance Ash is winning.

Alan with the group afterwards, victory in the title, the fact that we know Ash Vs. Alan is getting a full 6 o n 6.
>>
File: screenshot.2693.jpg (482KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2693.jpg
482KB, 1366x768px
Starting, get in here!
>>
>>27185266
i can't think of a better move to finish charizard with than a giant water shuriken
>>
File: screenshot.2696.jpg (470KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2696.jpg
470KB, 1366x768px
Yamamoto! And the movie actually premieres today!
>>
File: 1468422641302.jpg (426KB, 2500x4067px) Image search: [Google]
1468422641302.jpg
426KB, 2500x4067px
>S-satoshi! wha-what are you doing ~
>>
>>27185373
pictures of shyncro/mega volcanion when?
>>
File: screenshot.2705.jpg (346KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2705.jpg
346KB, 1366x768px
Some new footage of Glalie fighting Volcanion
>>
>>27185029
I think Oak's Rotom will be relevant if they use the Rotomdex. Wasn't exactly caught that long ago.

Though I agree, doubt there's any point bringing Ash's older Pokemon now as the newer audience don't know/care for the majority of them. Especially when they had the chance to shill mega evolution with Ash and Charizard and decided to go down the synchro route instead.
>>
Also, now they're going to show a bit of the movie, so get in here!
>>
>implying Alan isn't going to drown in homolust, fall unconscious and thus leave Ash as the winner
>>
will Ash take Greninja with him to Alola, leave it behind to protect Kalos ot leave it with Oak?
>>
File: screenshot.2741.jpg (483KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2741.jpg
483KB, 1366x768px
Action waifu!
>>
File: screenshot.2749.jpg (518KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2749.jpg
518KB, 1366x768px
>>27185479
>>
>>27185474
Bring him and leave him with Kukui until he gets close to the end of the series before the League and starts fighting stronger enemies.
>>
File: screenshot.2744.jpg (417KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2744.jpg
417KB, 1366x768px
>>27185491
Motto Motto Tsuyoku
>>
>>27185474
Who said Ash is going to Alola?

For all we know he could get a series of 13-episode specials wrapping his character up with Elite 4 and Champions while Sun/Moon follows new leads.
>>
File: screenshot.2742.jpg (449KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2742.jpg
449KB, 1366x768px
>>27185512
>>
File: screenshot.2747.jpg (524KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2747.jpg
524KB, 1366x768px
>>27185540
>>
File: screenshot.2751.jpg (412KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2751.jpg
412KB, 1366x768px
>>27185556
>>
File: screenshot.2750.jpg (470KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2750.jpg
470KB, 1366x768px
>>27185572
>>
>>27185512
Kek will he always have to do that when he when he wants to turn Synchro??
>>
>>27185520
what would be considered wrapping his character up? become Champion?

I never understood why the producers went away from the objective of becoming a Pokemon Master; doesn't Pokemon Master imply catching all Pokemon and being the strongest?
>>
File: screenshot.2752.jpg (366KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2752.jpg
366KB, 1366x768px
>>27185589
>>
Do you guys think the song Aim To Be A Pokémon Master will play during the Greninja/Charizard showdown?
>>
What would you say Ash's chances are for winning the Kalos League padt? 50/50? Greater than that?
>>
File: screenshot.2753.jpg (454KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2753.jpg
454KB, 1366x768px
>>27185608
>>
>>27185606
Just beating some Elite 4 and Champion...

I get the feeling Ash Vs. Cynthia would be the very final ultimate challenge of the show if it ever happens. Cynthia is portrayed as far above Diantha and the others and her character is popular enough to get a return.
>>
File: screenshot.2730.jpg (448KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2730.jpg
448KB, 1366x768px
>>27185628
They also showed that bit with Ash first meeting Magearna (Volcanion: "Don't touch her so familiarly"), this time with the actual audio from the movie, but there's not much interesting to take pictures of there
>>
>>27185621
200%
>>
File: screenshot.2735.jpg (476KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2735.jpg
476KB, 1366x768px
>>27185659
>>
So they still haven't shown why Ash has to change his clothes?
>>
>>27185621
yeah, maybe 55-45 in favor of Ash
>>
>>27185680

>QUALITY

what a great movie this is going to be guys :^)
>>
>>27185680
>Needing to refill.
>Not being able to generate its own water.
What a shitty water type.
>>
>>27185733
Have you never watched an anime movie?
>>
>>27185621
I haven't followed the anime since I was 11 or something but watched occasionally some happening clips now and than. But if this truly is going to happen than call me fucking hyped
>>
>>27185380
serena should get lessons from delia on how to be a modest housewife
>>
>>27185740

>2016
>watching anime movies
>>
>>27185606
master just means he's real good at everything pokemon, it's not a job or title

logically this means everything from baseball to horse riding to rock climbing. he's real into basically all the filler crap activities and even usually does well at them. it's a little contrived that he doesn't do the nando thing of doing contests on top of league battles, but it wouldn't be fair to the group if it devolved into the "Ash Ketchum Does Everything and Wins" program
>>
>>27185641
even if cynthia was just 'testing' ash and going light on him like diantha, i can't ever see a scenario like greninja nearly murderizing garchomp happening. cynthia really was too strong
>>
can you please keep your autism out of /a/?

>>>/a/144201957
>>
>>27185604
wouldn't you?

if i had the flexibility of a ninja frog i'd have less problems in life
>>
>>27185739
not everything can be a perpetual energy generator like victini

and i'm sure he can, but maybe it's like that primal shit where he can suck up external resources for a boost
>>
>>27185264
Ah, Sushi being lazy. Ok.
>>
Remember to filter "lazy"
>>
>>27186186
You're not my mom, anon. Or are you?
>>
File: pokemonashkiss.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonashkiss.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>Pokémon TV acknowledges the kiss
>>
>>27186319
Why would they want to remind us of that, just right now?
>>
>>27186319
if she liked him that much she should have just gone with him

not like the fifteen thousand other lati headed to there couldn't have taken care of altomare for her
>>
>>27186361
They've been showing these "moments from old movies" bits on various Pokemon shows for a couple months now.
Pokenchi has like 4 an episode, right after every single ad break
>>
>>27186003
>/a/
>not ever the master autists of 4chan
>>
>>27186361
To remind you Serena will never be the first
>>
>>27186486
But she can be the first to steal his lips.
>>
>>27186486
melody won. let that sink in. melody, most insignificant character of all time
>>
>>27186486
All we're going to get is worried Serena in the next several episodes. When the fuck are we gonna get spaghetti again?
>>
>>27186597
When Ash wins the league and they have a celebratory hug.
>>
>>27185152
My metapod will hopefully evolve with excitement !
>>
>>27184798
>she
>>
>>27186623
> Ash wins the league
it's not realistic, anon.
>>
>>27186567
who?
>>
File: melody1.jpg (29KB, 461x480px) Image search: [Google]
melody1.jpg
29KB, 461x480px
>>27186682
the girl from Pokemon the Movie 2000
>>
New bred:
>>27186732
>>27186732
>>27186732
>>
>>27184850
>friend
Uncle.
>>
>>27186623
I can't see that. Truthfully I think they are done with spaghetti and excessive blushing Serena. There's too much serious stuff coming up.
>>
>>27180324
iTS BEEN LIKE NEAR A MONTH WERE THE HELL IS THE SUB?
>>
>>27180334
Wil the mystery guest be brock or misty?
>>
>>27187526
It's barely been a week, spergo.
>>
>>27187609
The last episdode of the sub iv seen online is ashs gym battle with ice guy.
>>
>>27187645
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_030_Find_Melecie!_Numelgon_and_Dedenne!![H264_720P][617EE2E4].mkv.torrent

Watch that then.
>>
>>27187667
I will just wait for them to go up on animeflavor
>>
>>27187697
Kill yourself, fampai.
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.