[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the anime movies are the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Lugia_M02.png (2MB, 1672x941px) Image search: [Google]
Lugia_M02.png
2MB, 1672x941px
Which of the anime movies are the best?
>>
first three, lucario and the mystery of mew, destiny deoxys. that's about it in my book. oh and jirachi wishmaker was ok i guess
>>
I just watched the hoopa one and I liked it a lot
>>
2000, Spell of the Unown and Heroes were probably my favorite.
Very atmospheric.
I kind of liked the Manaphy one, too.
>>
>>27175781
mewtwo > lati > entei > lugia > other
>>
>1, 2 & 3 >>>>> the rest
Deoxys movie is pretty gud though, but it was the first to kick off the trend of Pokemon movies being nothing but a showcase for the Godzilla monster of the week.
>>
Temple of the sea
Sky warrior
Spell of the unown
>>
3. Prob first movie. (Open to change.)
2.Power of One
1. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
>>
3>1>5>2>4
>>
I always liked Giratina and the Sky Warrior

But then again I really just like any of the ones where Giratina fucks things up Kaiju-style. Plus GATSW had Regigigas pulling a mountain or some shit IIRC
>>
2000 and spell of the unown
>>
Where do I find all of them on bru ray?
>>
I love the DPP trio of movies, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was alright and I loved Destiny Deoxys. The rest are all alright, though I can't give any sort of judgement on the Gen 5 based movies save for the Keldeo one, which made me cringe.
>>
>>27176257
Nice equations. Here's mine.
> x=wut?.
Solve for wut?.
>>
File: 44ars.jpg (115KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
44ars.jpg
115KB, 1280x688px
They were all great to watch until Arceus and the Jewel of Life.
That is when they all turned to complete trash with zero substance
>>
>>27176700
The Zoroark one was good though.
>>
>>27175781
First three and Heroes.
>>
>>27176767
no
>>
>>27175781
First Movie. It was a decent movie even by non-anime movie standards. Mewtwo made sense as a villain, and the scenery was fucking amazing. Ash's "death" still gets tears from grown men who hate Ash.

Heroes was good, but boring. It is by far the comfiest movie, however.

2000 was great when it came out, but aged poorly as Lugia became less revolutionary.

Honestly, the Hoopa movie was actually pretty good. The plot was beyond garbage, but it had good action scenes. The Keldeo movie is in a similar boat.

The Manaphy or Diancie movies were probably the worst, with the Celebi one just behinf them.
>>
>>27176792
No.
I'll give arceus and after the fact that they had nice battles, but that's literally it.
>>
>>27176797
What was wrong with the Celebi movie?

The whole ending with Prof oak being the young trainer was cool af.
>>
The answer is always 3 and the Lucario one.
>>
>>27176848
The only cool parts about the Celebi movie were Professer Oak, and the Shadow Pokemon, which are only cool because they ran with that idea for Colosseum and XD. Otherwise, it was pretty much Bill and Ted excellently stop a poacher, minus the quotables, and plus a giant enemy tumbleweed.
>>
The Victini (Zekrom version) movie was pretty good.
>>
>>27176792
but why tho
>>
>>27175781
1, 2 and 3 - pretty solid
4 - meh
5 great
6 - okay
7 - boring
8 - GOAT
9 - the only thing I remember is the Pokemon ranger
10 - pretty cool
11 - garbage
12 - why did they put Dialga, Palkia and Giratina in this for only 2 minutes
13 - great
14 - shit
15 - even more shit
16 - passable only for the Mewtwo VS Genesect fight
17 - boring
18 - 7.8/10 too many legendaries
19 - looks good so far, hopefully redeemed from 18
>>
>>27175943
>He likes waterbender Ash
>>
tfw xerneas and yveltal get no movie appearance

The last good movie was the arceus one imo
>>
>>27178125
They already got one in the Diance movie.
>>
Destiny Deoxys is my favorite one. Arceus movie was a huge let down but it did have one of the best opening battles
>>
>>27176848
Tfw we will never get a Kanto prequel with Oak and Agatha
>>
>>27175943
My biggest problem with the Manaphy movie is why wasn't May the hero in the end. It was obviously her story and the movie builds up her relationship with Manaphy the whole time so it would've been nice to see someone other than Ash be the hero, but no. Instead we get Super Saiyan Ash
>>
>>27175781
The one they never made.
>>
Pokemon the first
Pokemon 2000
Pokemon 4ever
Pokemon hero
Pokemon rise of darkrai
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.