[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
Which gen had the best pokemon battles?

gen 1,2 3 and 4 battles sucked pretty hard besides the movies, did they ever get any better? If so point me out to the gen so I can watch the series from there.
>>
Name one good long-running, several hundred episode anime that doesn't have to do with idols.
>>
>>27175723
HunterxHunter
>>
>>27175723

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pets6v7lcGY

Is it so hard to get more of this?
>>
>>27175685
>gen 1,2 3 and 4 battles sucked pretty hard

Huh? Gen 4 had the best battles in the series.
>>
6, by far. None of those stupid speedlines, fully animated.
>>
>>27175913
What is the entire XY series for 2000, Alex.
>>
>>27175942

This is what I was hoping for, thanks.

Those speed lines and constant

>WOAH HE DID THAT

Was driving me crazy
>>
>>27175913
Half of this battle is just talking. And it was way too short.
>>
>>27175723
>even Serena became an idol
god damn it
>>
gen 4 has good battles and so does gen 3

but yeah gen 6 is the best
>>
>>27175723
Urusei Yatsura
If you count the OVAs it passes the 200 mark.
>>
You be the judge, OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1HJWJkyKqo

If this link doesn't work for you for whatever reason, have a shittier-quality one that should: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj5uoAo10js
>>
>>27175685

>gen 4 battles sucked

DP gave us the best rival and the best full battles. watch the one where chimchar evolves and the league battle with paul
>>
Gen 4
The gay memefrog and his forced bond with Ash can't compete with the battles of best pokemon character in the 19 years of anime: Infernape.
>>
>>27175942

how are speedlines bad?
>>
>>27182963
He means 'speedlines' as in 'replacing the battlefield background with an abstract one with speedlines and flashy colors'. It makes every battle feel the same and less grounded in where it's actually taking place, which is why XY's use of 3D battlefields and dynamic camera work makes battles look a million times better.
>>
>>27183020

sure XY has gorgeous battles but even with speedlines previous sagas had awesome battles
>>
>>27175685

6 is the best it have even movie quality of the battles, camera movements, angles and shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.