[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For years been one of the only people in my group of friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-go.jpg (440KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go.jpg
440KB, 1600x1200px
For years been one of the only people in my group of friends that still actively plays pokemon, rest either dropped off after gen 2 or only pick up one game per generation and never even finish it

Now my entire group is planning a night to go walking around a major area of downtown hitting all the pokestops and bars on the way, then go back to someone's house and drink more and have pokemon cookies 'n shit

>REEEEEE fucking normies!!!!

you whiny little bitches just have no life, this infusion of normies is fun, learn to socialize once in awhile.
>>
I'm in a similar situation to OP

my thing is that they swear they like Pokemon more than I; I've been playing since I was 8, when Red and Blue were released and now, because I choose not to play Go and my friends pick it up, they are hardcore fans
>>
I don't have a phone, or friends. But I'm not opposed to people having fun.
>>
>>27174368
Normies playing itself is fine.
My issue is they'll probably stop caring once gen 3 pokemon are added.
>>
Let me tell you a story, anon.

I'm one of the few of my friends who really gets into pokemon, trying to understand the meta, breeding for shinies and IVs, etc, and even then, I'm not particularly good. I was originally pretty hype for Go, and then I realized it had nothing in common with the core games, and so I lost interest.

I've got several close friends playing Go, and I even enjoy watching them play and hearing bantz and all that shit.

Where I drew the fucking line is when the same type of people who villainize ordinary people for not being a feminist or who call others racists for not support Black Lives Matter, started bitching and complaining about people who don't like Pokemon Go. I don't give a shit who started this argument, the vast majority of people who I know play Go are narrow minded assholes who care more about fads and trends than whether or not people are allowed to have their own opinions.

I still have fun watching my friends play Go, but I refuse to participate until the normies that swallow SJW mentality by the gallon get tired of it and I can enjoy it without thinking about the fact that they are also enjoying it at the same time.

Also, the game's pretty shitty mechanically. Other than that, people can have fun however they want, I ain't gonna stop them.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.