[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokestop Submissions Open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 3094153-img_7120.png (307KB, 361x640px) Image search: [Google]
3094153-img_7120.png
307KB, 361x640px
Reminder that you can now request Pokestops for you ruralfags out there.

https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=319928

Post place(s) requested if you submitted any.
>>
I need an excuse to make the lake across from my house a Pokestop
>>
>>27166665
fucking almost checkd
>>
What option do I press?
>>
Should I even bother if the app is not out officially here yet?
>>
>>27166550
I wish I could make a couple places in the trail near my house a Pokéstop. I only have one, and it's in the middle of the park, and it's strange to just stand near a sign and check your phone for 10-20 minutes. If I could have a Pokéstop in the middle of that trail I'd walk it every day. I should anyway, but w/e
>>
>>27168301
I don't see why not. You can make the excuse that you played Ingress and lacked locations if you really wanted to lie.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25KB, 747x229px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25KB, 747x229px
Don't think they're going to bother.
>>
>>27168532
Yeah they only added this so people have a place to vent and feel like they did something
>>
>>27166550
Live in rural area.
Tiny cafe complaining about not being a stop because stores in town are reporting sale spikes.

Niantic is just giving a place to catch people venting but I'll give it a shot. Save me a 30minute drive to nearset pokestop.
>>
otto, North Carolina. does anybody out here?
>>
>>27166550
Requested my local pub.
Town is full of hotspots in the shopping centre, but outside of that, there aren't a lot, except a little riverside walking path.
>>
>>27166550
requested the McDonalds a block down the street
>>
>>27166550
What a fucking faggot playing as a girl? How much cock do you suck fuck boy?
>>
Submitted a dark and blurry close-up picture of my 11" BBC and named it "Ancient Church Steeple at night". Let's see.
>>
>>27166550
Good idea OP make rural stops to lure gamer girls to stop then come out of the bushes and rape them
>>
This should only be for owners of private property (if their church/home is a pokestop/gym) or for pokestops and gyms that are in dangerous locations.
Anyone else, tough luck.
>>
>>27170400
Nothing like catching pokemon while getting McDicked
>>
Inb4 every house in the US becomes a gym or a stop
>>
>>27170454
Has anyone been raped yet while playing go?
>>
>>27170400
Good thing they're guaranteed in making McDonalds a nationwide pokespot then
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.