[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tomorrow, there will be a short gameplay trailer showcasing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (53KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 684x513px
>Tomorrow, there will be a short gameplay trailer showcasing the two new Corocoro Pokemon.
>With this comes a press release on the official site detailing more about how we will be able to ride Pokemon to navigate areas that are inaccessible on foot.
>The new 5th ultimate move mechanic can only be used on certain Pokemon, and the specific type gem and "elemental dance move" must be acquired and taught to use said elemental 5th move
>Mimichu's "Disguise" ability gives it a type that your Pokemon is weak to, if you choose to attack it

Source: Im from the future
Ask me anything else about Pokemon Sun and Moon.
>>
File: fuck if i know.jpg (74KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck if i know.jpg
74KB, 1080x600px
>>27157899
I'll bite.
Which Pokemon can you ride on?
>>
How big is the female trainer's dick?
>>
I hope Mimikyu's ability doesn't alter it's already excellent typing.
>>
The only things I believe are the video and that the site will be updated with details on the new info.
>>
>>27157923
4 inches. It never gets hard.
>>
>>27157899
>Mimichu's "Disguise" ability gives it a type that your Pokemon is weak to, if you choose to attack it

I don't believe you, but I'd be okay with this.
>>
>>27157962
>It never gets hard.
that's tragic
>>
What other unique type combos and legendaries does Fairy get
>>
>>27157973
No, it's a cute and feminine benis.
>>
>>27157920
Tauros
Sharpedo
Lapras
Swanna
Solgaleo
Lunala
Stoutland
Gogoat
Rhyhorn

>>27157923
Its average

>>27157976
The guardian deities aren't "technically" legendary Pokemon.
But there's:
Electric/Fairy
Fire/Fairy
Water/Fairy
Ground/Fairy
>>
>>27157899
Alright. Any new megas of note?
>>
>>27158162
There's at least 20
Dragonite, Watchog, and Dugtrio come to mind
>>
So is it Trump or Clinton that got elected
>>
>>27158277
Trump
>>
How do you evolve Rockruff?
>>
>>27157899
>The new 5th ultimate move mechanic can only be used on certain Pokemon, and the specific type gem and "elemental dance move" must be acquired and taught to use said elemental 5th move

Oh fucking boy, I can only imagine. They'll give it to the starters and the other popular pandering pokemon while lower tier pokemo that need it won't get shit.
>>
Anything cool for old Pokemon?

What is Marshadow's type?

What are the English names of Mimikkyu and Kiteruguma?
>>
>>27157899
What are all the gym types?
>>
>>27157923
Bigger than manchild Birch's micropeen.
>>
Tell us about the pseudo legendary
>>
>>27157899
THE GUY IS BACK
>>
>>27158516
He's right here >>27157872
>>
>>27157899
Info about gyms?
>>
>>27157899
Starters..is the mermaid true?!
>>
>>27158266
>Watchog

What does it look like? Also, how popular is Pokémon GO in your time period?
>>
Are any of the leaks so far true?
>>
>>27158483
>>27158594
Grass
Ice
Electric
Dark
Water
Fairy
Ghost
Fighting
Not in any particular order

>>27158516
Its Drampa tbqh

>>27159374
Lol no
>>
>>27157899
>only certain Pokemon
Dropped
>>
>>27159503
No Fire-type gym? The Dark-type gym sounds nice though.
>>
>>27157899
What is Lillie's role? Is Hau your only rival? Is Hala one of the Elite 4, with the other three representing each main island? Have we seen the champion yet?
>>
>>27159458
It gains two tails, and its head and eyes become bigger acting and looking like night vision goggles

GO is banned in my time period. Predators, murderers, and criminals use it to lure unsuspecting innocents with the hotspot location features. Car crashes are rampant because it, "worst than texting drivers" as the news reports. It doesn't even make it to 6th Gen Pokemon

>>27159476
Yeah, mine
>>
1. Where are the Pokémon League and Victory Road located at?
2. What is the artificial island?
4. Do we get a new chicken and/or dolphin Pokémon?
4. Are there any non-event Legendary Pokémon aside from the ones we know?
5. What is Marshadow?
>>
Is your last name Fish?
>>
Does Ash win the Kalos League and/or get Serena?
>>
>>27159560
Both Hau and Lillie are your rivals, although Lillie is being forced to be your companion by Kukui for further research. She owns the 3rd starter and begins to enjoy the friendship you three gain. Later in the story, you and Hau must rescue her from the evil Team as she posses knowledge learned from the professor and the Guardian Pokemon

>>27159595
1. The artificial island, and victory road is a system of caves and underwater passage ways
2. See 1
3. Tapu Koko is technically the 'chicken' mon. No Dolphin
4. Marshadow, Magearna, and the Zygarde side-quest are a few
5. Its an alien like sentient with robotic wings and other animalistic features

>>27159610
Its Diffy

>>27159627
The match is a draw, and no they don't
>>
>>27159783
on that note, what type is marshadow?
>>
>>27157899
What's gen 8 like?
>>
>>27157899
How's the evil team plot this time around? At third stage evolution, is the Owl starter still the best?
>>
>>27159918
Steel/Ghost

>>27159941
Its on the NX handheld and is compatible with the home console. Its beyond what the 3DS has done with Pokemon. If you're loving the direction SM is taking, you'll love how Gen 8 is handled
>>
>>27160032
How many new Pokémon are introduced in Sun and Moon, and how big is the entire Alola Pokédex?
>>
How successful is this game?
>>
>>27157899
You are an idiot. This is all freaking obvious, the official website always makes international releases after corocoro, usually the 15th.

However, you failed, the move and riding mechanic will be unveiled next month, not this one.
>>
>>27158095

>can't ride on dodrio

not buying anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 421x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 421x446px
>>27160394
>>
>>27157899
What's the evil team and what are their motives?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.