[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you feel about Sun and Moon not having Gyms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1453846125497.png (61KB, 188x228px) Image search: [Google]
1453846125497.png
61KB, 188x228px
So how do you feel about Sun and Moon not having Gyms?
>>
They might, they might not. I like them breaking the mold, it opens up to better storytelling in my opinion, because they technically don't have to put a town and gym battle in the middle of your quest, you'd be able to go to one plot point to the next and have smoother transitions between them.
>>
>>27156531

It'll have gyms. Every generation we do this "there aren't gyms!" thing, and there are always gyms.
>>
>>27156624
>Every generation we do this "there aren't gyms!"

Nice revisionist history
>>
>>27156605
>storytelling
hellooooo reddit
>>
>>27156531
I hope it doesn't have gyms. Sun and Moon seem to be headed in a very unique and story based direction that plays differently from every game before, and after the stale monotony that was X and Y I'll be forever grateful if Sun and Moon turn out good
>>
>>27156628

At least in Gens 5 and 6, there were definitely people predicting that.
>>
>>27156664
No. I think you have delusions in your head.
>>
>>27156685

I take it back on Gen 6, the first reveal trailer included gyms. But that speculation definitely existed in Gen 5.
>>
>>27156531
So how do you feel being a cock sucking faggot?
>>
>>27156861
It's really not that bad
>>
I'd really like it if Pokemon broke the mold, like perhaps put the game in an old historical setting, like perhaps 1801 something, just to give the game more flavor. They'll definitely never do this though.
>>
So what started this whole "no gyms" thing?
>>
>>27157767
It's probably the same guy posting it around.
>>
>>27156531
When does the rest of the world get Detective Pikachu is what I want to know.
>>
what? Why wouldn't a pokemon game have no gym?
>>
It will have gyms. But I'll be honest I would not care if it hasn't gyms. It would be something different on the franchise on 20 years.
>>
File: 1468470011039.png (322KB, 744x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468470011039.png
322KB, 744x768px
Inb4 they do not have actual gym buildings but gym locations in natural areas to test your true skills with your pokemon.
>>
>>27158131
this would actually be nice and very possible, considering they kinda tried to do that with gen 6 gyms
>>
>>27156640
you're a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.