[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: oh shit.jpg (126KB, 635x639px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
126KB, 635x639px
WE DID IT /VP/

SONIGGERS HAVE NOTHING ON US. HAHAHA
>>
File: hahahaaha.png (350KB, 648x688px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaaha.png
350KB, 648x688px
:o)
>>
>>27149977
Brand loyalty is a mental illness
>>
>>27149980
Literally never heard of this app and looks like shit.
>typing like a five year old when your a representive
cringe
>>
>>27149977
My nephew downloaded this fuckers games the other day, he had some cards to register, after having 6 monsters they asked him to pay like 10 euros right away to increase the capacity.

Motherfuckers, the kids buys the cards, and they still try to jew him out of more money(well not him my sister), uninstalled that shit right there.
>>
>>27149977
So cringey holy shit, they're trying so hard and failing
>>
>>27149977
I enjoyed the games. Some designs were twoo overdesigned, but Audrey and Jester were cool.
>>
There wasn't even an Invizimals on the Vita. They're shilling a goddamn PSP game.
>>
Reminds me of Battleborne vs. Overwatch
>>
>>27149977
What the fuck are invizimals.
>>
File: 1468444943547[1].jpg (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468444943547[1].jpg
501KB, 1280x720px
remember genwunners
when you complain about the new designs, be thankful they aren't this bad!
>>
>>27150352
An AR game for the PSP where you'd scan cards and capture monsters.

The game was like $80 on release day because you had to pay for the camera, the cards were $5 each, and you had to pay for a ton of upgrades that only exist to squeeze more money from players.

I love Sony as much as the next guy, but saying this is better than Pokemon Go is a blatant fucking lie.
>>
>being this pay to win
Ingress blows this out the water
>>
File: 8.png (42KB, 350x421px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
42KB, 350x421px
>Literally every other monster is a muscular furry
>>
>>27150366
I don't hate that. Better than my mom's ice cream cone.
>>
>>27150366
Get a load of this and be grateful for what you have.
>>
>>27150455
Action 52 called
They want their Cheetahmen back.
>>
>>27150487
kekerino
>>
>>27150366
Looks cooler than anything from gen VII so far
>>
>sony pissy that their $80 psp isn't as popular as a FREE mobile game.
>>
>>27149977
Who?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.