[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 7 Designs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: GenerationSevenPoke.png (471KB, 755x1107px) Image search: [Google]
GenerationSevenPoke.png
471KB, 755x1107px
Find a flaw

>hard mode: don't count bear and Magearna
>>
Drampa. I hate that design
>>
What went wrong? The starters looked and legendaries looked nice but everything else other than the dog and the koala look like bad fakemons I commonly see here in /vp/
>>
>>27148140
Look too much like actual animals...

I like to have the "mon" part be apparent in my pokemon.
>>
I think gen 7 its the best gen so far desu.
>>
>>27148140
Hugly is my least liked but it's still passable. I just hope it's not the only fighting type of the region.
>>
>>27148276
How the actual fucking cocksucking fuck does Popplio, Carjabug, Vikivolt, Togedemaru, Bruxish, Salandit, Pikaboo, Drampa, Tapu Koko, Solgaleo, Lunala and Magearna look like actual animals to you?
>>
>>27148140
Zygarde's formes.
>>
>>27148140
>hard mode: don't count Magearna
Magearna is fucking flawless you cucksucking motherfucker.
>>
>>27148140
I think the bear will look great in 3D just like Bruxish and Yungoos so I'm not forming an opinion until I see it in action. I don't like Magearna's face.

The only other mon I have a problem with is Pikipek, because it has a pencil neck when real woodpeckers have very thick necks so that their necks don't snap when they're pecking.
>>
>>27148140
All of the Generation 7 Pokemon are underwhelming.
>>
>>27148369
It's a lazy Diancie clone.
>>
>>27148394
>The Pokémon with the most details and the most complex design of them all
>lazy
>>
>>27148140
Pretty happy about everything except for gayfish desu. Drampa looks a bit odd but I think its design will grow on me. Once I see the bear in-game I might like it a bit more.
>>
>>27148140
Bear is shit.

That's about it. I like everything else
>>
>>27148140
Starters are all fantastic, Pikipek is pretty cool, Yungoose is alright, one of my favorite route 1 rodents though. Grubbin line is amazing, Vikavolt is my favorite mon so far. Cutiefly seems cool, I hate the name though. Komala is nothing special but it's definitely not bad, Rockruff is amazing, Togedemaru is alright, Bruxish is interesting to say the least, wouldn't call it bad, love the color palette. Slandit is cool as fuck really hoping its evolution isn't gonna be the Heliolisk of this gen. I think I'm the #1 fan of strong bear, I fucking love it and will most likely use one on my team. Ghost fairy is decent I guess, one of my least favorite designs. Drampa is goofy, it's ok. Tapu Koko is awesome, one of my favorites. Magearna is eh. Solgaleo is pretty cool and I've just accepted the typing. Lunala is cool too, probably as cool as Solgaleo but neither of them are spectacular, really hoping for cooler legendaries.

>caring about forms ever
No thanks
>>
>>27148140
Zygarde is taking up valuable development time instead of staying in Gen 6
>>
>>27148140
>Find a flaw
Not enough Pokémon.
>>
I'm digging it so far, surprisingly. 6th and 5th gen fucked me up because of all the inanimate objects... Like, Rotom is okay because it's a little ghost that's possessing the objects... The other ones for the most part... Did kelfki become the reason keychains in the pokeworld were invented? Shit like that crosses my mind... And if the inanimate shit came BEFORE the pokemon then... What the fuck?

Anyway my.point is seeing actual animals/monsters again is refreshing.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>>27148621

Stop
>>
>>27148650
Gen I is full of inanimate objects
Balls, ball of gas, literal gas, magnets, whack-a-moles, eggs, etc
>>
>>27148140
The lack of megas concerns me.
>>
>>27148432
People really like Magearna?
>>
File: newforms.png (174KB, 469x394px) Image search: [Google]
newforms.png
174KB, 469x394px
>>27148140
where are these?
>>
>>27148140
togedemaru is the fucking worst
>>
>>27148140
op, will you always post those tables with that filename and that subject?
because I really like them and that'd make it easier to find your posts
>>
>>27150658
probably
>>
>>27148140
>Pidgeotto and Pidgeot
>>
I don't like Salandit.
>>
>>27152782
It does look weird as fuck, even for a pokemon.
>>
>>27148140
>>27149591
>>
File: TheFlaw.png (80KB, 814x566px) Image search: [Google]
TheFlaw.png
80KB, 814x566px
I found it.
>>
i honestly don't like topu keko
>>
>>27152782
>>27152876
fuck outta here -- salandit is the most pokémon-looking pokémon of this generation
>>
>>27149591
Those two Zygarde forms are already on the picture.
That Rotom is a pokedex, so not really a new form.
wtf is that Greninja though? omg
>>
>>27148140

>Subtly tries to divert attention away from Bruxish and Drampa

Nah. Pedobear is horrible but don't act like those other two aren't equally bad if not worse.

It's just another one of the gens with a balance of really good and really awful designs. Nothing really wrong with that.
>>
>>27153054
good b8
>>
>>27148882
People like vore and Klink, hence the gear and huge body.
>>
Let me put it this way: if you post anything along the lines of "I like all the Gen VII mons besides Magearna" I will blow something up. With a bomb.

Great design, great typing, great Ability. The discussion was over before it began.
>>
>>27153054
>that rotom is a washing machine, so not really a new form.
>>
File: Fixed.png (1MB, 3016x1981px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed.png
1MB, 3016x1981px
You're welcome.
>>
>>27153386
damn, I liked drampa, but after seeing this I can't like the original anymore
>>
>>27153826
>>27153386
you dumb ass bitches, its supposed to be a lil hunch back because its senile as fuck!
>>
>>27153386
it's supposed to be serpentine
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.