[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ho-oh... needs its own movie! (Pokemon Movie Thread)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

In all 16 movies, all of them feature a certain legendary(s) Pokemon, like Mewtwo in the first movie, Lugia with the 3 birds, Entei in the third, and so on. But there's one legendary Pokemon that has never made an appearance in any Pokemon movie (I'm not counting the intro scenes when they sometimes have legendaries in them), that Pokemon is Ho-oh. Ho-oh has been around since Gen II, and has made an appearance in the anime multiple times, but never in a movie where Ho-oh is the main focus legendary nor a supporting legendary (like Kyogre in Temple of the Sea). I know there is other legendaries that haven't made in a movie either, but this is Ho-oh, one of the main legendary Pokemon in Johto, not to mention it made the three legendary beasts (Raikou, Entei, and Suicune). So if there's any legendary Pokemon that deserves it's own movie, it's Ho-oh. Like I want to see back story behind it, such as how did Ho-oh created the three beasts. So I want to see it happen, even though it's almost impossible now. But one can dream. I hope I'm not alone on this.
>>
File: Ho-Oh_Debut.png (783KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ho-Oh_Debut.png
783KB, 720x540px
>>27142210
Ho-oh* was in the Lucario movie

In the First episode of the Show

im pretty sure Morty and Eusine have explained the burned tower story many of times

Ho-oh is a big deal but i think its something they just cant show up or get a movie about it
maybe when ash wins the league
>>
>>27142322
Ho-oh was not in the Lucario movie, that was a Mew using transform. for one scene only.
>>
Nah, Ho-oh not being able to destroy the world or being the main plot machine of an evil team is what made gsc great. A movie will ruin it.
>>
>>27142210
>That tumblr autism writing
Kill yourself
>>
>>27142556
What

>>27142210
Ho-oh is supposed to be mysterious. I don't think it will ever get the spotlight. And I'm OK with that
>>
I think that they will create a movie about Ho-Oh at the end of the Ash's journey.
>>
Even if the genies are shit, I wanna see what they can do in a movie
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.