[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should they add Gen 2 to Pokemon Go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

When should they add Gen 2 to Pokemon Go?
>>
Late 2016 at the latest if they want them the game to last
>>
>>27138017
Right now would be great
>>
>>27138047
This. I need my bro aipom
>>
>>27138034
>releasing more Pokemon during the winter

Spring 2016 is the best time to release it.
>>
>>27138017
I only want gen 3 to be honest
>>
When normies start getting bored and demand more Pokémon.

>this kills the genwunners
>>
>>27138017
Probably at the same time they add trading.
>>
Hopefully soon
My favorite gen tied with 3
>>
Next spring
Trading and other features to satisfy until then
>>
When ever I need my Typhlosion. So about three days ago.
>>
>>27138017
Ideally, really fucking soon

Realistically, work on it probably won't start until after they fix most of the current problems the game has, get better servers, etc.
>>
>>27138017
As soon as the Normies and Genwunners get bored. Let them have their fun and make Ninty tons of money so they can justify keeping the game going, and then Nintendo can come in and do their usual thing of delivering 90% of what everyone wanted along with an additional 10% that nobody wants that drags the whole thing down. Repeat for gens 3-7.
>>
Expect one gen a year
>>
I hope they don't release new pokes by generation, it'd be so fuccing boring. They should update monthly with like 20 new pokes from misc generations.
>>
After fixing server issues/bugs and rolling it out to a couple other countries so they stop leeching off of our servers like the parasitic third world leeches that they are
>>
File: 1361408231723.jpg (133KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1361408231723.jpg
133KB, 500x652px
>>27138017
>meganium can't even do vore right
worst starter
>>
>>27138071
???????
>>
>>27138047
>>27138060
>150+ zubat candies
>can't get a crobat
>>
A few months after releasing the legendary birds.
>>
>>27138017
I need my dunsparce bro
>>
>>27138017
mfw the games dead when they add gen2
>>
File: giphy.gif (993KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
993KB, 500x375px
I need my Jumpluff bro! Just hope hoppip is in my area....
>>
>>27138017
Need gen 4....
>>
>>27138017
Never
>>
I'm upset you guys. I've been on the pokemon go subreddit recently and there are actually a lot of people saying they're going to stop playing when the new Pokemon drop. I didn't think it was this bad, but you are right.
>>
>>27140399

Get. Out.

But first link some examples. I want to see how widespread this opinion is.
>>
>>27138017
Realistically? Before the winter.

Ninty can get away with keeping people interested with the legends being distributed. But consider that the legendary birds might get people interested for a month. Then consider a release for Mewtwo and Mew. That will get people interested big time.

But here's where things get tough for Nintendo.

Winter is coming and people aren't going to be able to go outside as much. Plain and simple. Sure, you can expect some players to go out into the cold, but tell the 9 year old to suck it up and go walk into a Chicago winter to get his 3 pokeballs and 1 potion without any negative repercussions.

Nintendo is going to have to release gen2 around winter otherwise they'll lose interest fast because of the seasons.
>>
>>27140422
I've been here for years and /vp/ has been so negative about the game you can't blame me for going somewhere more open.

Go look yourself, they're everywhere. All of them are basically "But I'm only playing this for the nostalgia, I'm playing the game I dreamed of having as a kid, the appeal is gone for me when they add more, Garbodor is trash but Muk is cool, keychain and icecream, etc etc etc.
>>
>>27140431
get cucked mid us-east coast, it's 109 degrees here in southern california and I'm excited as fuck for winter play
>>
>>27140524
It's not just everywhere aside from your waterless "nirvana" you fucking moron.

Canada and Northern Europe are affected by this too.

That means that during the winter, Nintendo has basically the shitty hemisphere and the Southern Portions of North America to look forward to for playing Go.

You fucking moron.
>>
>>27140399
Can you link some posts? I went to the subreddit and looked and found only one user who commented about how some of his friends might stop playing because of it. Im not saying your wrong or lying but just want to see for myself.
>>
>>27140569
I don't give a shit about your third world countries autist, it's fucking hot and I want to go outside
>>
>>27140595
>third world countries
That's the fucking point.

Africa won't see Pokemon Go.
Nintendo hates South America so good luck if Go gets released there.

You might have some activity from Southeast Asia but who knows.

So you're relying on Australia, New Zealand, southern US, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, and MAYBE Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia to have to carry the burden of losing Canada, Northern Europe, Russia, Japan, and the Northern, Midwest, and Eastern Portions of the United States.

That is a lot of lost revenue that your illegal ass sure as hell isn't going to pay.
>>
>>27140630
bitch I was talking about canada and "europe", fuck off with your retarded shit
>>
>>27138017
when they announce mega evo's for Gen2 in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>27138017
How about they release the fucking game worldwide first
>>
>>27140654
>canada
>northern europe
>third world
Don't reproduce.
>>
>>27140681
>america's hat
>north """europe"""
>not third world
did you pass the year three? good lord.
>>
So am I the only one who expects them to dart around, or at the very least release Gen 7 Pokemon early around the game's launch for promotional value?
>>
>>27140681
why do you take bait so easily
>>
>>27140692
Ohhhhhh so you're a shitposter pretending to be american.

Right.

Are you the kind that hates small tits or the kind that is sucking paki cock?

>>27140702
I'm tired ok
>>
Now
>>
>>27140692
>everything that's not the US is third-world
Not him but, holy shit kill yourself.
>>
Gimmie da cross, mang. I need da cross
>>
>>27138017
Soon. I'm not playing till I can get Scizor, Amphy and Crobat
>>
File: MI_12072016_2005.jpg (78KB, 700x744px) Image search: [Google]
MI_12072016_2005.jpg
78KB, 700x744px
>>27138071
They might start releasing pokemon by type instead of generation. It'd make sense to keep players interested during the winter if a big ice type patch was released in say December.
>>
>>27138017
right now with all the other gens, gen 1 is so boring , all pokemon look shit except 3 or 4
>>
File: MI_11072016_0853.jpg (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MI_11072016_0853.jpg
84KB, 800x800px
>>27142770
The thing is to keep normies interested they're better off releasing groups of pokemon in patches instead of outright generations. It took over a yr for the initial game just to come out and while now the bedrock of code has been layed making it much easier to add little bits it'd be better to maintain app traffic by releasing pokemon in little bits. A ghost patch in October, an ice patch in December - January, a grass/bug patch in May, an electric patch [Spoiler] after the next hurricane [/Spoiler] etc. It doesn't have to be ALL the pokemon of those types. Just enough to say "wow new shit! Look at this new shit! Stay on my app!
>>
File: 1465747399333.png (2MB, 1174x1762px) Image search: [Google]
1465747399333.png
2MB, 1174x1762px
>Get Golbat yesterday
>"Oh yeah in a few days I'm going to have my boy Croba--"

it can't come soon enough
>>
I feel like adding Johto Pokemon in October and then soon after announcing Mega Evolutions to the Johto starters soon after would be the best way to keep the hype momentum going for Sun and Moon.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.