[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (812KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
812KB, 640x1136px
So now with this new trailer, we can all agree the leaks may be real? "Fired man" said we'd get a new video snowcasing the " Soul Bond" ability, and we did When he said we would, the leak described riding on "Almost all" Pokemon. That's In the trailer too. It seems these leaks may be legit. Thoughts?
>>
Where is the original leak, anon?
>>
>>27137702

>Soul Bond

Saying Synchro with a different name is still shitposting
>>
With the amount of "leaks" we've had so far, I'm pretty sure not one of them has been real.
Take it with a grain of salt.

- The bond/special attack thing has pretty much been discussed since Ash-Greninja happened and there's been so many hints towards it for a long time so it's not hard use it as a "leak".

- The riding Pokemon thing was introduced in X/Y and put in ORAS, so it's obvious they would continue this in Sun/Moon.

- I highly doubt they will have almost all Pokemon being ridable...Oh Dodrio learns fly, I'm gonna fly on it....
>>
I'm just quoting the leak. I can't find the orginal leak.
>>
>>27137702
No. The leak said a DEDICATED TRAILER to SHOWCASE the feature, this isn't dedicated in any means.
>>
File: image.png (188KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188KB, 640x1136px
Actually no, it says included in.
>>
>>27137702
Until we get the 2 pokemon he told us about the leaks should be treated as not legit. That's the only way to be sure, since it's the only thing that looks pulled out of thin air.
>>
>>27137702

Share your energy with me.

spirit bomb!
>>
>>27138690
This
The video doesn't include them therefore it's fake
And we have to wait for the English site to update so we can confirm this new method thing
>>
Literally 90% of the leaks mentioned something about Synchro/Bonds/Super Moves etc
>>
File: spirit bomb-1.jpg (42KB, 651x345px) Image search: [Google]
spirit bomb-1.jpg
42KB, 651x345px
>>
>>27138873
Thats because in the anime Ash synchronizes with Greninnja.

Also you're forgetting how wildly inconsistent these "leaks" are outside of mentioning that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.