[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Team Instinct more popular among 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.png
8KB, 225x225px
>zapdos is the superior of the 3 legendary birds, this is just my opinion though
>team Valor and team mystic seemed cool but literally EVERY fucking normie and fake pokemon fan who haven't played any games since red and blue are on those 2 teams
>not a single fucking normie isn't on Valor or mystic
>being on instinct also gives plenty more oportunites to attack Gyms and makes it seem more fun when you actually have to put in work to defend your gym as opposed to not having to worry about defending it because fucking everybody is on your team
>valors and mystics also take teams way too seriously, I didn't even give 2 shits about teams until Valor and mystics started being all in your face about your team
There's really no reason to not choose instinct in the end, the only con is the gay ass name.
>>
>>27135285
What? Team Instinct is only for people who are bros, not assholes.

The answer is obvious.
>>
>>27135327
Yeah I know that's what I'm saying
>>
>>27135368
Then you understand that your question answers itself.
>>
>>27135285
Are you an idiot? Have you not seen the amount of Instinct threads that have popped up the last couple of days? The majority of this site is Instinct. And instead of posting this pointless garbage in the already established Instinct thread, you create a new one. It's like being in my special ed class all over again.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-221221.png (830KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-221221.png
830KB, 1440x2560px
>>27135285
>Level 10
>Best I've got is pick related
>Get psuedo-rare finds quite occasionally like seadra, snorlax, rhydon, and duotrio

>Always levels 20-70

Seriously how the fuck do you git gud zapbros? I am gridding pidgey into pidgettos constantly and slowly leveling up but I never find anything of value. Is there something I'm missing?

I'm hording my stardust, but I never find anything worth giving.
>>
>>27135497
Keep going.
>>
>>27135493
Not going to lie haven't been on this board a lot in the past few days. Didn't really notice, last I was on I saw a shit ton of team Valor threads. My bad.
>>
>>27135612
>legitimate excuse
>my bad

Wow man I feel like an ass now. Sorry.
>>
>>27135497
This

same issue, meanwhile the park near my house has 1500~ Reds and Blues duking it out with their eeveelutions.

I got 2 lucky eggs, but I don't know when the opportune time to use them will be.....
>>
I only joined Instinct because my Valor brother wouldn't explain why Instinct is shit.
>>
>>27135285
Everyone is Instinct where I live, so I picked Mystic. Why would you not pick the team with the least representation in the area you live?
>>
>>27135285
>who haven't played any games since red and blue
>haven't played any games

It's getting to the point where I'm getting mad like I know people who never touched a pokemon
game, never saw the anime and can only name pikachu are acting like Pokemon was such a
big part of their childhoods

"*pokemon go screenshot* '#90SBABY HAHA ;) I'VE ALWAYS LOVED POKEMANS"
>>
>>27135971
Lmao this is literally all valors and mystics
>>
>>27135971
The normies who used to make fun of people when they played Pokemon are now playing it themselves. Hypocrisy like that really grinds my gears.
>>
>>27136060
If that's the case then I'll definitely be going with Instinct.

>>27136068
If I was a business owner and say my place was made a gym/pokestop, I'd keep everyone out
unless they could prove they actually finished a pokemon game.
>>
>>27135285
I live in Finland and Instinct seems to be the minority here too. Based on the Gyms I've seen around my town, I'd say that approximately 60% of the players here are Valor, 30% are Mystic and 10% are Instinct.

As an Instinct bro, it breaks my heart.
>>
because /pol/ already claimed team Valor as the "New Reich" so everyone joins that.

I'm an Instinct myself, tho.
>>
>>27135285
Someone told me reddit was taking Instinct.

So there's a bunch of redditfags near me, apparently.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-011531.jpg (388KB, 1048x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-011531.jpg
388KB, 1048x1321px
>this whole thread
>>
>>27135497
Collects Pidgeys and shit, pop lucky egg and evolve them. Boost an Eeveelution, and pray for good eggs.
>>
From what I've seen, vp is instinct majority
I'm like the only instinct in my town so it feels to good to take gyms and shit from valor and mystic fags
>>
>>27135497
Farm until you have some high level cp fuckers and then you'll encounter higher level mons
Like I just saw a rattata level 268
I'm excited to evolve him he's gonna be high level af
>>
>>27135660
Best time to use lucky eggs is when you have multiple pokemon ready to evolve
Pop the egg and then evolve you'll get like 1000 experience each
>>
>>27135497
>collect shitmons
>use lucky egg
>evolve shitmons
>repeat
>>
>why isnt the reddit team more popular on 4chan
good question desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.