[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Key Stone Slot ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: download (7).jpg (149KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
149KB, 1366x768px
Key Stone Slot ?
>>
>>27135229
Nice catch.
>>
>>27135229
NO!
He must never know...
>>
>>27135229
make your bets
are the supermoves usable with megas?
>>
>>27135229
Megas and synchro confuuiiiiiiirrrrrmed!
>>
>>27135229
So the bracelet has multiple functions. That's good, I'm fine with this. "Syncros" as people called them are just supermoves, that's all. Megas are still a thing.
>>
File: HNI_0043.jpg (81KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0043.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
>>27135229
>Mega Pidgeot gets a Flying-type move even better than Hurricane

muh dick
>>
YES
Thank you so much OP!
>>
>>27135229
OP, you just made my day
>>
so is that 7 slots for synchro- diamond things?
>>
>>27135259
I'll say yes, but it could go either way. I feel like this new "super move" may be limited similarly to megas; once per battle, once per mon? I don't know, but I doubt they'd keep a mega from doing it.
>>
It synergy move might be normal type because that's its primary type. I hope I'm wrong
>>
>>27135380 here
Meant to reply to>>27135313
>>
>>27135380
I would hope normal/flying types would get a flying move since there are so few primary flying types. Although maybe you can just choose which type you want.
>>
>>27135229
What if this Synchro-thing retcons Frenzy Plant/Blast Burn/Hydro Cannom/Hyper Beam/Giga Impact/Roar of Time into Synchro moves that can only be used once in battle for each Pokémon?

Also now that megas are supposedly permanent what would Synchro do to differenciate from Megas?
>>
>>27135380
Going by that logic, only Tornadus and the Noibat line would be able to use flying synchro moves.

I think there will be 18 type-specific stones in the game, and you'll be able to equip one of them before the battle. By doing that, you can make any pokémon of that type use the super move once per battle.
>>
>>27135481
>now that megas are supposedly permanent
Uh, source? I've heard 0 information that says that.
>>
>>27135380
Then literally only the genie and Noibat gets a flying move, dual types probably get a choice.
>>
>>27135259
I hope that's what they do with Zygarde. Or else you'll be wasting 3/4 move slots with TA, TW, and Core Enforcer.
>>
>>27135481
>Roar of Time
Why only Dialga's signature move and not Palkia and Giratina's?
>>
>>27135534
the moves are obligatory for zygarde to achieve 100%? I thought it just needed his new ability
>>
>>27135534
Core Enforcer is probably Zygarde's synchro move. I doubt legendaries will get just default elemental moves like other pokémon.
>>
>>27135518
Although only a speculation, look at OP's pic. Also how is that a feature that was part of the main story of XY, and ORAS' Delta Episode be removed like nothing (I know that Game Freak has removed features before but they have never removed battle features)
>>
>>27135574
150 BP move that leaves you open to any attack on the next turn, although they could make Roar of Time Dialga's Synchro-move but add a similar move to anything else.

Also maybe the nasty side effect is removed forever with the cost of being usable once in a battle.
>>
File: SynchroMegaShinka.png (748KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
SynchroMegaShinka.png
748KB, 854x960px
(better pic of both slots)
>>
>>27135739
Wait, where the crystal? So the super moves work even without a crystal equipped?
>>
I just realized, this means we might see other Trainers, up to even the Champion, doing these poses
>>
>>27135844
Thats my (another) point
>>
>>27135908
I mean, they HAVE shown that pointless trainers who are only meant to impede progress have animations rather than static sprites now. This isn't too far a stretch.

>New Lass doing the electric pose
Oh god I want this
>>
>>27135656
Oh, I misunderstood your statement. I thought you meant in-game-wise that mega evolution is permanent, not that it's a permanent feature of the games. My bad.
>>
>>27135908
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EvCDc9a6ZyM

W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>27135618
I figure they'll give important Pokemon custom Synchro attacks, while giving everything else generic element-based moved. The final forms of the starters, for example, will probably get real signature moves.
>>
>>27135229
Anyone have the synchro gif basically confirming it? I saw it somewhere here.
>>
>>27136531
You mean the one with the upside down 5?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.