[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, can we take this as confirmation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Firedman.png (692KB, 1696x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Firedman.png
692KB, 1696x1208px
So, can we take this as confirmation?
>>
Only when the Gorilla comes.
>>
Not really, people have been predicting that sort of thing ever since Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>27133995
Pretty much almost every leaker mentioned an aspect of the Diamond so they all can't be real
>>
>>27133995
No. This is all speculation that has already been covered. The drawn pic of the starter evos mean nothing. Those pics have been out for ages.
>>
>>27133995
>Common sense = Confirmed leak
Good one OP, got my sides hurting already
>>
>fairy/flying type summons misty terrain
>only pokemon touching the ground are effected by terrain
uhh
>>
>>27134049
>>27134064
To me it was mostly the fact that he said there was gonna be a video this week, specifically featuring "Bond Abilities"
>>
>>27133995
>6 days ago
>after people went over the possibilities of super moves and everything already
>>
File: Possible Leaks.png (527KB, 804x768px) Image search: [Google]
Possible Leaks.png
527KB, 804x768px
Well it matches with this Chinese leak from last week, so maybe.
>>
>>27134124
Where is your receipts/proof
>>
Stop posting those retarded fakevolutions
>>
>>27133995
They look like shit
>>
>>27133995
It's fucking fake
He messed up with the Capybara and the Georilla being featured in the video
>>
>>27134264
>As a matter of fact, I'll tell you that there will be a new reveal video on the official channel next week and will include a new game feature named "Bond Abilities"

It's in the image, in the red square.
>>
>>27133995
>Top Hee
Hehe
>Top Lono
Lol no
>Top Lele
Lel

Hmmmm, Top Kek
>>
>>27134205
>it's Chinese so it's real XD
>>
>>27134205
The burst moves are nothing like mega. I call this deconfirmed
>>
File: 746485.gif (467KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
746485.gif
467KB, 200x200px
>Robinhoot could be real.
>>
>Panthster

hardest imaginable thing to say
no way that's the real name
>>
>>27133995
That's obviously fake.
>>
>>27134445
I want to believe.
>>
>>27134332
/thread
>>
>>27134297

nice meme.
>>
>>27134124
Not really. He said a reveal video, and it was a live action video, not dedicated to that new feature. And also, only in Japan, not in Europe.
>>
>Tapu Lele
>Fairy/Flying
>Auto misty terrain
>can't take advantage of status immunity because flying type.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me
>>
people were calling synchros since the first trailer dropped and the trainers had the bracelets, sorry
>>
None of them mentioned the red panda mon or the pikachu ghost
>>
>>27133995
He fucked up with the Magearna info, which directly contradict the shit the Japanese movie site and Corocoro has confirmed about it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.