[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to go full mobile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 968.jpg (103KB, 650x615px) Image search: [Google]
968.jpg
103KB, 650x615px
Is it time to go full mobile?
>>
>>27126886
>could earn 1billion a year if this that and some other thing
It could also earn 1billion a year if 100 million of its users spend $10 on coins.
>>
>>27126886
I'll be honest, from a distance I thought that it was a joke article that said it would generate $18
>>
>>27126886

link to article please?
>>
>>27127392

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/265027/research-firm-pokemon-go-to-generate-1b-a-year/
>>
>>27126935
>fix servers and release world wide
Thats the same thing when your mom tells you "clean your room and you're getting dairy queen"
>>
>>27126886
Does that account for 95% of the current user base disappearing a year from now?
>>
>>27127849
You mean when December rolls around considering between school/college, crappy cold weather everday, and SM coming out no one will want to touch the game.
>>
>>27126886
This can't be real. THIS CANT FUCKING BE REAL! DON'T FUCKING TURN MY FAVORITE FUCKING GAME SERIES!
>>
Real, large production games will simply never compete and be profitable in the mobile market.

Go is a one time fluke. Any other Pokemon app they create will never be nearly as succesful
>>
Is it possible to keep the male/female signs when naming Nidorans something else?
>>
It's been time for years. Any fucking idiot could've told you that Pokemon would thrive on a platform that has wider appeal than gameboy. Nintendo is the company that released a console without HD capability in 2007 though
>>
>>27129647
>Nintendo is the company that released a console without HD capability in 2007 though

Yes, and the Wii absolutely demolished the PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2007, did it not?
>>
Well phones do have 200% better graphics than the 3DS
>>
>>27129722
But requires to buy new one year by year.
I can play literally nothing in my Nexus 7 2012.
>>
>>27129685
Only if you look at console sales. In the big pictures with software sales (which is where the majority of the money is made, even if Nintendo was making a small profit off each Wii sold) the Wii was far behind the PS3 and 360. Which is why they went back to trying to appeal to the actual gaming crowd and not the grandmas who bought the Wii for Wii Sports and didn't ever buy any games.
>>
>>27129647
FUCK OFF BACK TO /v/ XBONE FAG
>>
>>27126886
The day a full mainline Pokemon game gets released on a fucking phone is the day I quit playing and potentially sell all of my Nintendo games, systems and memorabilia
>>
>>27126886
Nintendo has always had spinoffs with varying rates of success developed by different teams. They have 0 competition in the handheld market, as the vita is shit. The 3DS is keeping them afloat.
Thinking that they would abandon the main series of games and every other cash cow spinoff on the 3DS just to pour money into a flavor of the month app that normies will drop the second they add another pokemon to is delusional. Shit, they'll probably keep it going, but there's no reason to think they would stop the other games from happening when Niantic is an entirely different developer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.