[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you change your pokemon go name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Cool pikachu.jpg (66KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
Cool pikachu.jpg
66KB, 900x719px
When I first downloaded the app I clicked on google to register, but it didn't register me and I somehow got in the game without registering my email. So here's where all the trouble starts. So I catch my first Pokemon which is a charmander. Then after that the professor asks me what should he call me. Here's what I put I put in for my username KindPedoBear. Then a few minutes later my sister notices me playing pokemon go. Then she notices my screen name and says it's disgusting and that parents would be concerned if they saw someone with a name like that walking around the streets.

So then I decided I wanted to change my name. So I went on google and looked up how to change your pokemon go name. It directed me to a support page that said I could request a name change. Now the thing is in order to reset my name I need to know my e-mail, but I didn't register with an e-mail. The game let me play without an e-mail. So this got me thinking maybe it signed me in automatically with a random e-mail, but I've never had an e-mail registered in my phone. So what e-mail did I sign in with? Why did it let me get in the game without an e-mail? Anyone know what I should do?
>>
>>27126541
Seems like a based name. Don't let anyone tell you different. Just remember to get good laughs over it by planting your phone in your sister's room, so she thinks you are hiding under her bed.
>>
Could you not have posted this in the general or some other GO thread with few posts, maybe?
>>
I just realized that my google play account is signed in with a different e-mail that isn't mine.This phone number used to belong to someone else so maybe that's why it has someone else's e-mail. Could that be the reason why I didn't have to sign up with an e-mail?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.