[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this once and for all. http://www.strawpoll.me/10729725

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: shitty new pokemon.png (87KB, 204x170px) Image search: [Google]
shitty new pokemon.png
87KB, 204x170px
Let's settle this once and for all.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10729725
>>
I'm pretty in the middle towards him
>>
>>27122783
Why is there no middle option? I'm not crazy about it, but I don't hate.
>>
>>27122861
this, but if I hate to pick love it or hate it I pick hate it
>>
>No option for "I was lukewarm to it until I found out it was like seven fucking feet tall and 300lbs".
>>
It's ugly as sin.
>>
Opinions are so evenly split, I love this lol.

I wasn't a huge fan of his design at first but seeing some of the flavour art and getting the description helped turn me around.
>>
>only options are extremely yes, and extremely no
>no option for neutrality
>not just putting simply "no" and "yes" instead of exaggerated opinions

I refuse to vote!
>>
a better poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/10730091
>>
>>27122861
Gun to your head, make a choice
>>
>>27123810
But one the like option is "the moment you saw it" I had to warm up to it before I liked it.
>>
I hated it when I saw it but grew to like it a bit once I saw fanart of it. I'm waiting for the official reveal with a 3D model and animations before I make up my mind.
>>
>>27122908
This. I've been put off by it the entire time but at least I know that's the idea now.
>>
>>27122861
because it's a poll engineered to make you hate the new bear
see: filename of op's pic
>>
>>27122783
I dislike it, but not to the point of saying that this shouldn't have been approved. Same as with Drampa, not a fan of the design, but to each their own.
>>
File: 1468343527697.jpg (539KB, 724x902px) Image search: [Google]
1468343527697.jpg
539KB, 724x902px
>>27123769

It's growing on me.
>>
Where the option for "I don't care, there are always Pokemon I'm not crazy about"

It's not for me, but I don't get the hate.
>>
>>27122783
It's just horrible. Repulsive, flat design.

The backstory is alright. It's the Pokémon form of the Lenny "tend the rabbits" archetype of the huge, gentle character that doesn't know its own strength.
>>
>>27122861
I agree
>>
>>27122783
It's time to sell my Nintendo stock shares. Pedobear confirmed.
>>
>>27122783
I fucking loathe this thing. Give me a fakemon over this shit any day.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.