[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEAKS!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Sun2123Moon.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sun2123Moon.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FUCKING LEAAKSS!?!?!
>>
>>27119463
Pokemon GO.
>>
They'll be here eventually
>>
I actually don't want any more leaks.

at this rate, there's going to be nothing left in the game for us to find out ourselves just like ORAS.
>>
>>27119484
Stop using the internet then
>>
>>27119467
>Leakers playing Pokemon GO
>Attention about the new pokemon game decrease slowly until the release of the game
>Release of Pokemon SM, Pokedex full of new pokemon we never heard about because nobody leaked
>Everybody enjoy discovering the game again like before
>>
>>27119467
Honestly, this. I'm pretty sure Pokemon Go's release has probably distracted the many people who leak Corocoro to us prior to it's release, though I would think that SOMEBODY would have leaked it by now.
>>
>>27119501
not my point, the point is that just like giving away an entire movie in the trailer, giving away the entire game in the leaks just sets ups for general disappointment because there's no surprises left.

if you want to know a good reason why ORAS was a steaming pile of shit, it's because they gave everything away before launch. you knew every mega, every feature, the DEXNAV, the Delta Episode, it was all given to you well over a month before launch. And the game suffered for it as a result.

Honestly, all the GF need to build the hype is the starters, the settings/map, the legends, and about 12-15 pokemon to showcase then save the rest for the game and you're golden.

but oh well, I'm calling it that we're going to get nonstop posts about how Sun and Moon are complete garbage 3 weeks after launch.
>>
>>27119503
Pls God no.
>>
>>27119598

It definitely wasn't because we already knew the games' plot due to having already experienced it.
>>
File: 1463367483116.jpg (9KB, 257x217px) Image search: [Google]
1463367483116.jpg
9KB, 257x217px
>>27119598
Fuck that. Give me the whole Pokedex. I want to plan my team accordingly. It's like looking at a Zoo map and looking at the exhibits before-hand and wanting to visit the specific ones that you wanted to visit in the first place.
>>
>>27119621
that didn't play much of a factor because that was already a given.

HG/SS are considered some of the best games in the franchise, despite it following the G/S/C playthrough almost to the letter, so I really wouldn't consider the plot a large factor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.