[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (1000KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1000KB, 1242x2208px
Why isn't the G1 cross Evos in here?
It was a big let down stopping at Golbat like wtf where's my Crobro
>>
The moment they put in new pokemon, the normies will quit.
>>
File: dog_38.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
dog_38.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>>27115545
This. Maybe they'll forgive Johto mons and give them a chance, but they'll certainly quit after Hoenn.
Enjoy playing your popular as fuck game while it's still cool to play it. After that, we'll all go back to being retarded and cringy for playing Pokémon games in public.
>>
File: HNI_0031.jpg (48KB, 309x385px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0031.jpg
48KB, 309x385px
>>27115489
>mfw mega evolutions in Pokemon Go are permanent
>>
File: HNI_0043.jpg (81KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0043.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
>>27115721
>my Pidgeot gets to be a Mega Pidgeot all the time
>>
You do realize most people that are playing it are doing it to collect Pokemon, they don't care what they look like...Most my friends don't care for Pokemon but love the app cause it's about collecting them and seeing who can get the most.

Why does everyone seem to think Pokemon Go is for the hardcore fans? That's why you're all bitching about it.
>>
>>27115603
That post above was meant for you.
>>
>>27115746
They love it's because it's free
Would they love the app if it had a price to it ?
>>
>>27115545
I don't understand this idea that people will just suddenly stop playing the game when newer content is introduced, that's literally the opposite of what happens when new stuff is added.
>>
>>27115489

Well you have a Golbat now. Once they add gen 2 mons, you can work on evolving it to Crobat. That's what I did instead of deciding to wait till Golbat is available to train a Zubat.
>>
>Normies

Its like you guys don't realize Pokemon is still popular as fuck with most people. Video games don't get cartoons and sequels unless they sell. Also, I'm holding onto my zubat candy because I know they'll throw Crobat out eventually. (hopefully by September)
>>
File: Pokemon.gif (916KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.gif
916KB, 500x309px
>>27115865
It's because Pokemon Go is literally living off of normie nostalgia. And that nostalgia doesn't extend very far past RBY. A good number would likely stay for Johto mons since GSC have Kanto and aren't too far from the originals, but RSE and thus Hoenn mons are outside of nostalgia for the seeming majority of players. Without the nostalgia of being a kid and catching what they consider all of the Pokemon (151) ends, be it boredom or "new" Pokemon, they'll jump ship. Normies are a fickle audience. Just look at the Wii.
>>
>>27115545
They'll probably just get used to them like we did with the actual games.
>>
>>27116069
This is also the reason why I dislike gen 1 mons.

I fucking hate it when they have to shove in tons of old mons that we already seen in newer games. It's like seeing same animal over and over, to the point where it's no longer "interesting" anymore, even with new "facts" that you have heard. It's also lazy and single handedly ruins the Pokemon's appeal of "discovering new pokemon".

And I fucking hate it when Gamefreak keeps complaining "muh-h we don't want to do over 1000 pokeymans", haven't they forgotten that Ken Sugi or someone else designed all the original 151 pokemon in a fucking year?

Why is it a fucking a problem?
>>
>>27115865
this game is based on nostalgia and normies only know gen 1 pokemon

it would be like if this game were made with chinese knockoff characters instead of licensing with nintendo
>>
>>27116575
>play gen 6 for the first time
>first encounter is a pidgey
this
>>
>hatch egg
>get a pikachu, clefairy or jigglypuff
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>27116575
>And I fucking hate it when Gamefreak keeps complaining "muh-h we don't want to do over 1000 pokeymans", haven't they forgotten that Ken Sugi or someone else designed all the original 151 pokemon in a fucking year?
I always saw it like the more they add, the more autistic it will be to catch them all, which was the original tagline to Pokemon. I mean shit, getting 500 legit pokemon can be pretty difficult on its own. Can you imagine 1500+?
>>
>>27116681
Wouldn't the better idea is to add a "Known" pokedex and "Unknown" pokedex?

The known pokedex would have common, well known pokemon in a region. Whereas, the unknown pokedex is the opposite of that, you have to catch pokemon to uncover the data.

In this way, it would reduce the amount of pokemon needed to catch while keeping a plentiful amount of new pokemon.
>>
>>27116738
So basically a regional and national dex?
>>
>>27116772
Similar, but the known pokedex would have every single pokemon in the pokedex filled out for you as if you would had caught them.

National dex would be still a thing.
>>
who else /spooflvl5forscouting/ here?
>>
>>27116681
That tagline hasn't been used as much in years. It's almost never used anymore.

Also, it's not that hard to catch them all and it's not obligatory in ANY way. You don't lose anything by not catching them all except for the Shiny Charm, which SHOULD be hard as fuck to get.
>>
>>27115603
Yep. Some normies might have some gen 2 nostalgia but as far as I know, nobody is really fond of gen 3 mons. It'll be a long ride anyway since they're not planning on adding any new content until the end of the year or early next year.
>>
>>27115545
I fear for the oncoming wave of genwunner complaints about every single new pokemon.

At the same time, it'll be great to see all the normies become alienated and to have all the same old gen 1 pokemon jokes be fucking done with.
>>
>>27115489
I really hope Espeon and Umbreon also aren't random when you evolve..
>>
>>27118201
They should at least make it so that you can only get umbreon at night, and espeon during the day
>>
File: 1460979495118.png (42KB, 291x293px) Image search: [Google]
1460979495118.png
42KB, 291x293px
>>27115603
>This. Maybe they'll forgive Johto mons and give them a chance, but they'll certainly quit after Hoenn.

>Quitting

>Implying normies won't liek Mudkip
>>
>>27115857
>They love it's because it's free
So is every other game out there but not all those games get more downloads in a weekend than Tindr and Twitter did over the course of five years.
>>
>>27116924
>That tagline hasn't been used as much in years. It's almost never used anymore.
It was dropped after gen2, but gen6 started to use it again.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.