[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Articuno is literally the worst bird and anyone who likes it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: fuck.png (32KB, 508x507px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
32KB, 508x507px
Articuno is literally the worst bird and anyone who likes it is either a hive minded normalfag or mentally challenged.

The only reason the very simple minded people that like Articuno can give to like him is that "it's pretty", so that's basically how far their mind can go, and being dumb is the only reason I can attribute to someone that likes Articuno, even though it's the worst one in fighting power and every aspect, with the most uninspired design of the trio, relying completely on being normal looking, because it's literally just a blue bird with no atributes.

If you like Articuno you're just like these people and you should feel ashamed.
>>
>>27108078
what's wrong with liking Pokemon for looks anyway? not everyone is going to use them for battle.
>>
>>27108078
lmao great post
>>
I like ice types
>>
>>27108078

ok
>>
>>27108078
>liking Articuno
>normalfag
>I'm okay with this

Sounds like me.
>>
File: 20150101011932[1].png (84KB, 1254x1254px) Image search: [Google]
20150101011932[1].png
84KB, 1254x1254px
>he doesn't use Mind Reader and Sheer Cold
>>
>him

she is a female!
>>
>>27108078
>being this much of a lifeless edgelord
>>
File: image.gif (126KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
126KB, 300x163px
>>
>>27108078
Did someone from mystic steal your gym son?
>>
>>27108078
>Hating on people who like something you dont like

I'm used to this, but this fanbase can be so retarded its disgusting
>>
>>27108078
Hey buddy, fuck you.
>>
>>27108078
I like its cry the most desu
>>
Articuno is literally the worst bird and anyone who likes it is either a hive minded normalfag or mentally challenged.

The only reason the very simple minded people that like Articuno can give to like him is that "it's pretty", so that's basically how far their mind can go, and being dumb is the only reason I can attribute to someone that likes Articuno, even though it's the worst one in fighting power and every aspect, with the most uninspired design of the trio, relying completely on being normal looking, because it's literally just a blue bird with no atributes.

If you like Articuno you're just like these people and you should feel ashamed.
>>
Articuno has one in its name. Stay mad moltress or more like third best
>>
File: Articuno-1[1].jpg (24KB, 425x457px) Image search: [Google]
Articuno-1[1].jpg
24KB, 425x457px
>>27108797
Uggo detected.
>>
File: zl3qpu1tun8x.gif (531KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
zl3qpu1tun8x.gif
531KB, 480x600px
I picked Mystic because I like the bird, name, color, logo, and pokemon blue. Why do people actually get mad at people for choosing a different team? It's literally a phone app for fun.
>>
File: 05.jpg (354KB, 1528x2240px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
354KB, 1528x2240px
I'd fuck and let myself get fucked by Articuno.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.